Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3901
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 847
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 790
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 786
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 781
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 766
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 765
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 687
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 450
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 352
Similar on eTradeWire
- Comedic heavyweights Blameitonkway, B Simone & Jess Hilarious team up for BIGGEST Halloween Party in Atlanta, GA
- Honor Indigenous People's Day with "The Women in the Sand"
- JUST RELEASED...CHRIS JASPER reinvents his ISLEY BROTHERS Classic "For The Love Of You"
- New Strides For The Independence Mustangs Football 2019 & Volleyball Teams In Indee
- Halloween Escape Rooms Have Opened at Escape My Reality
- Land Reid Relaunches "The Male Perspective" Vlog Interview Series
- Washington Wind Symphony Kicks Off 35th Season Led by New Conductor, Jacob Scherr
- Icon Coins Honors Late KISS Drummer with Commemorative Coin
- Attn: Book Publishers: Here is some information about Seven "Next Big Things" in the Book Business
- Shuj Roswell Lands Another Full Length Album, 'Setting Fire To The Stars'
"The symposium is being held ahead of World Mental Health Day which is on October 10th," says Gerard Cooke, Bristol & West General Branch's Vice-Chair, and lead coordinator for the event.
"Since the East of Scotland Branch's 2014 Stress in the Entertainment Industry event, the launch of ArtsMinds, and Thames Variety Branch's 2019 "It's OK Not To Be OK" event, mental health and wellbeing issues for us working in the industry are getting a brighter-and-brighter spotlight," says Eltjo de Vries; Bristol & West General Branch's Chair and Branch Secretary.
More on eTradeWire News
- Center for Relational Health LV to host workshops based on Brené Brown best-sellers 'Daring Greatly' and 'Rising Strong'
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- An action everyone should take before preparing food
- New Solutions With Battalion Tree Service In Texas, Servicing Mid County, Hardin, Jefferson Area's &
- Concierge Auctions Announces Largest Sale Ever of the Most Valued Global Properties—All Closing at Auction in Three Bidding Days Live in Hong Kong
The 2019 Equity #ArtsMinds Symposium is being held on October 2nd at Bristol Old Vic Theatre as an effort to bring the workers and industry leaders within the Entertainment Industry together.
"Good mental health and wellbeing are founded on empathy, kindness, patience and understanding holistically within the workplace," says one Equity Member who has struggled with mental wellbeing issues throughout her 40+ year career in the industry.
Equity, the trade union for UK performers and production creatives in the Entertainment Industry have funded this Bristol symposium. It is not the first time Equity Members have initiated events, written reports or demanded change. For the Bristol and West General Branch of the union who meet monthly at Bristol Old Vic, one of Bristol's premier live theatre venues, it will not be the last.
The physical event accommodates 80, for whom lunch will be provided. There will be hosted remote video access for 10 participants or satellite locations. Connections will be allocated by the submission of an expression of interest.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lennar's Estrella Del Norte Grand Opens October 19
- Most motorcycle engine problems are either mechanical, fuel-related or due to neglect
- Apptivo Teams Up With API Nation To Upgrade Integration Features
- This Phone Mount is Creating Waves
- Fifth Third Foundation awards $50,000 grant to Earn to Learn FL
Tickets to attend in person are FREE and available on Eventbrite along with an expression of interest form link to apply for remote access. http://bit.ly/eams19-ticket
Equity Arts Minds Symposium - Mental Health in the Entertainment Industry
Wednesday 2nd October
Bristol Old Vic, King Street, Bristol BS1 4ED
9.30 am - 5.00pm
Organisations taking part in the panel discussions include Equity, Playing Sane, TALK, BAPAM, Industry Minds, BECTU and Musicians' Union.
PCM creative - Caron Lyon
- Valley Vista Ski Products Introduces Bootaclava
- Top Winner of the Latin Podcast Awards 2019 Latino USA from NPR
- The American Vaping Association Joins Oral Cancer Initiative's Fight Against Oral Cancer
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- Live the Lifestyle of Downton Abbey at One of Ireland's Blue Book
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- En-Pro® Management Partners with Orleans Parish Communications District Communications District
- City Barbeque to celebrate Family Time all day Sunday, October 20
- West Coast Self-Storage to Host DuPont Youth Haunted House
- Off-Site Construction Builder Connecticut Valley Homes Wins Multiple Awards from the National Association of Home Builders
- Introducing the Live Active Five: Now Available in the U.S
- Government Marketing University Names Finalists for 2019 GAINER Awards
- Fullerton Arboretum Opens Historical Museum Exhibit At Its O.c. Nikkei Heritage Museum
- Footwear Brand Brings Unique Design Approach to Waterproof/Insulated Kids Boots
- Plenty of treats for bidders at Nye & Company's pre-Halloween Estate Treasures Auction, October 30th
- Insurance Navy Earns Better Business Bureau Accreditation
- $17 Million Vero Beach, Florida Compound to Auction Without Reserve via Concierge Auctions
- Cole-TAC LLC is a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor! Brian Peterson / Government Marketplace LLC
- Xometry Announces the Launch of XometryU