Popular on eTradeWire
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 247
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 239
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 156
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 134
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
- Eugen Spivak announces the release of "PMO Governance" book to help companies better deliver corporate strategy and maximize business benefits 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jackson Alumni Hall of Fame to induct Craig R. Johnson
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- Paying US Taxes in Canada? Attend a Free Seminar
- Bankruptcy Venue Reform Bill Introduced In U.S. House Of Representatives
- Founder of Financial Planning Honored for 50th Anniversary of CFP Designation Asset Planning Corp
- Everything You Need To Know About 1031 Exchanges
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- Prominent Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorney Announces New Law Firm
- Walden & Pfannenstiel, LLC : 10 Years of Good Lawyers - Helping Good People - Through Tough Times
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
"I've considered transitioning to a 100% ESOP for the past few years and I'm very happy that this has finally become a reality," said Founder and CEO Dr. Kenneth J. Tomaszewski. "As a global professional services firm, our hard-working, dedicated employees are the lifeblood of KJT Group. Transitioning to an employee-owned company allows me to reward our employees for their dedication and commitment, many of whom have been with the company for more than 10 years. I believe it creates a more sustainable business model, here in Rochester, NY, for our employees and our clients. We expect that providing ownership to employees will lead to greater employee satisfaction, reduced turnover, and a more rewarding work experience. As a 100% employee owned company, we are able to create a more meaningful companywide culture of employee empowerment and responsibility." Dr. Tomaszewski will remain the CEO and Chairperson.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gregory Blair and FANG Win Big at the Lucky Strike Film Festival!
- XproAd: Growth in Native Advertising Market is projected to Scale Massively by 2025
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Book offers 'Effing Simple' advice for network marketers and non-sellers alike
- Multi-Award Winning Actress Bridie Latona Stars in "I Think You Know" Music Video from Kalon Hart
An ESOP is a type of retirement plan popular for shareholder succession and employee benefit purposes. In certain situations, they enable the long-term deferral of both capital and corporate taxes. Employees do not pay out of pocket, either. The company contributes cash to the employee stock trust which in turn bought stock from existing shareholders. In addition to creating greater financial security for employees, ESOPs can also increase employee productivity and efficiency. According to The Menke Group, this all helps to better align the interests of employees, management, and shareholders.
About The Menke Group: The Menke Group (http://www.menke.com) has helped over 3,500 companies use employee stock ownership plans as part of their ownership structure. Founded in 1974, they specialize in the structuring and ongoing maintenance of these plans.
About KJT Group: KJT Group (http://www.kjtgroup.com) is an evidence-based consulting firm. Through co-creative partnerships with their life sciences clients, they capture actionable insights that enhance strategic and tactical decision-making. Founded in 2007, KJT Group employs nearly 50 full-time staff across the United States. KJT Group is a member of Intellus Worldwide, the European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association (EphMRA), and the British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association (BHBIA).
More on eTradeWire News
- Garment Saver Launches Eco-Friendly Bags To Pack A Change of Outfit
- Coral Bay Recovery Provides Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Lighthouse Point, Florida
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Two Hilarious Headliners
- The South Florida Garden Show with Mark Benson Debuts This Saturday at 10 am on 850 WFTL
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™