Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- The NEW TechNiche KewlTowelTM ULTRA Evaporative Cooling Towel, Powered by KewlTowelTM
- Allison Eden Studios announces fashion brand inspired by mosaic artwork for interior design with launch party at Bloomingdale's Thurs. 5/16
- Need Bridal Alterations? See what we can do!
- Swim Brand Nager By Nic Hyl, Member of The Macy's Workshop 2019 Class
- HighHook announces new "Largemouth Bass" Drifit Shirt
- OTBT Partners with Von Maur to Cure ALS
- Capthatt Making Head ways As One of the Top Stores for Men's Accessories
- This Spring, The Lemon Collections has you covered for all your cozy, comfortable fashion needs
- Suedecryl®, High Performance Leather & Suede Protection, Now Available From Fiber-Shield Industries Inc
- Fallen Angel Fashion's Kickstarter Campaign Offers Limited Edition Scarves
The MCA evaluation process uses a propriety methodology in which entries are scored on a number of elements including production quality, design, educational value, entertainment value, originality, appeal, and cost.
"We are so incredibly excited to earn the Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence Seal of Approval," says Alie Al-Jadda, the company's founder. "Our mission to help parents snuggle, soothe and love and connect with their babies is being accomplished everyday and we are so happy for the recognition!"
To be considered for an award, each entrant submits five (5) identical samples for testing. Entries are matched to evaluators in the MCA database. Evaluators are bound by a strict code of ethics not only to ensure objectivity, but also to ensure that the evaluation is free from manufacturer influence. The five evaluations are submitted to the MCA Executive Committee for final review and approval.
More on eTradeWire News
- Accu Tech USA Announces New Distribution Partnership with TECHMAN ROBOT
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
"Our aim to introduce families and educators to best-in-class products and services," explains Dawn Matheson, Executive Director of the Mom's Choice Awards. "We have a passion to help families grow emotionally, physically and spiritually. Parents and educators know that products and services bearing our seal of approval are high-quality and also a great value. The MCA evaluation program is designed to incorporate the expertise of scientists, physicians and other specialists; but we also engage parents, children, educators, and caregivers because they are experts in knowing what is best for their families."
With the evaluation finalized, the testing samples of MEMEENO belly bands will be donated to hospitals and nonprofit organizations.
MEMEENO is a luxury baby essentials brand, based in southern California, aimed at making parents' lives easier and providing the tools needed to help snuggle, soothe and calm babies in a safe, stylish and effective way. It's signature product, the baby belly band has helped countless parents treat gas, fussiness, constipation, and colic in their babies using a natural, external and safe method. Select MEMEENO products can be purchased online on Amazon and memeeno.com. MEMEENO also gives a portion of its sales to GiveLight Foundation, an organization that creates loving homes and schools for orphaned children worldwide.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
About the Mom's Choice Awards®
The Mom's Choice Awards® (MCA) evaluates products and services created for children, families and educators. The program is globally recognized for establishing the benchmark of excellence in family-friendly media, products and services. The organization is based in the United States and has reviewed thousands of entries from more than 55 countries. Around the world, parents, educators, retailers and members of the media look for the MCA mother-and-child Honoring Excellence seal of approval when selecting quality products and services for children and families.
Learn more about the Mom's Choice Awards by visiting their website: www.MomsChoiceAwards.com
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'