Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 218
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 209
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 180
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 130
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 109
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- First Edition of eProseed World: Striving for Excellence
- HealthScore Update: 20th Straight Quarter of Improved Health and Performance
- Women of Color Magazine Releases Champions of Diversity Winners
- TheVentureCity brings Google Launchpad to Miami
- Hear Directly from OFAC, Treasury and State at ACI's Flagship Conference on Economic Sanctions (May 2-3 in Washington, DC)
- Management Consulting Failures: How to Educate Customers and Shape New Consultants
- GEM SECURITY SOLUTIONS Launched by Senior Authority in Payment Industry
- CURevl Partners with MeasureOne to Enhance Student Loan Underwriting
- March 13th Roundtable on "Promoting Trust in Financial Services" Open to the Public
Longtime member Janet Gourley said, "It's a privilege for us to be able to use our talents to serve our community. We create a lot of different things, including afghans and hats for preemies, backpacks, hats, scarves, mittens, pet beds, walker and wheel chair totes, and so much more. We coordinate with other local non-profits to get them pretty much anything they need that we can make."
"As a credit union, part of our mission is to serve our community, and we can't turn a blind eye to our friends who are in need or experiencing a difficult time," said MACU President Frank Beachnau. The Steady Stitchers do a lot of great work that impacts many people in our community. We are proud to have the resources to be able to help."
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
Gourley added, "The donation from MACU makes a huge difference in what we are able to do. We can get materials we need, as well as repair and maintain our equipment. Without generous donations, like the one from the credit union, we wouldn't be able to do what we do, so we are very grateful."
The Steady Stitchers holds four community "Lend A Hand" events per year at the LaPorte County Fairgrounds. During Lend A Hand, they are at the fairgrounds from 9am - 9pm, and community members are welcome to come help with their projects. The next events will be Tuesday, March 26, and Tuesday, June 4.
To find out more about the Steady Stitchers or to volunteer your sewing talents, contact Janet Gourley at 219-363-8122.
Members Advantage Credit Union is a locally managed, nonprofit, full-service financial institution. Membership is available to anyone who lives or works in LaPorte, Porter or Lake County. Members Advantage has locations in Michigan City and Portage. For more information, call 1-877-874-6943 or visit www.macuonline.org.
- Morven in May Garden Craft & Heirloom Plant Sale set for May 3-5
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Electro Funk Project Synthonic To Release New Single "Divergence" On Monday April 1st, 2019
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Teen Creates Kickstarter for Transgender Scouts
- Free Bereavement Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss - Longview
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone