Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 111
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort Leads The Way To Family Holiday Pleasure And More
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- U.S. Travel Magazine Redirects Primary Focus to COVID-19 and the Effects on Holiday Travel
- A New Way To See The Cook Islands In 360˚
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Cozumel's Resorts Have Re-opened with the Highest Standards and Service
- Chicago Limo Company Offers Coronavirus Safe Disinfecting Procedures For Executive Travel
- Dickey Broadcasting Company and Fairway Social sign 2021 Partnership Deal
More than 20 of its top resort hotels, as well as hotels with kitchens and villa and apartment providers have signed up to the scheme to offer special rates for long stays, coupled with inclusive breakfasts, all-inclusive food and drink packages as well as discounts and added-value offers for activities and attractions around the island.
UK travellers are allowed to stay in Aruba for up to 30 days, giving them month's working on the island and respite from the worst the meteorological monster can throw at them at home.
Hotels taking part include both Marriott properties on the island, the Hilton Aruba, Ritz-Carlton, Holiday Inn and the Hyatt Regency. All properties in the Workation programme will offer free Wi-Fi. Many hotels have business centres, while there are also numerous free designated Wi-Fi spots around the island, giving visitors a vast choice of work stations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
To stay connected on the go, visitors can also buy prepaid SIM cards from local telecommunications companies, SETAR or Digicel and also buy prepaid internet connection for their stay.
All visitors to Aruba are required to complete an online Embarkation and Disembarkation form and have a Covid-19 test before or on arrival. Additionally, they must also take out compulsory Aruba Visitors Insurance to cover medical and other costs in the event that they contract coronavirus while on the island. This costs US$10 per day for the first seven days; US$7 per day for the following seven days; and US$3 per day thereafter.
For further details of the Workation programme and to book with participating accommodation providers visit https://www.aruba.com/uk/one-happy-workation
For more information about Aruba, go to www.aruba.com
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deal 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication
- Exeter Orthodontics Opens New Location, Offering Braces in Springfield
- Dorothy M. Mitchell's full catalogue of published titles
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!
- Scotland-based Sage Business Partner Joins Forces with Codeless Platforms
- Addlux Frameless LED Panels Now Available On The New Website
- Mr Andy Palmer, Border Security Manager at Gatwick Airport to present at Border Security 2021
- DSP (Interiors) Completes Work on New Home for The Derby Central United Reformed Church
- Forever Group achieves Cisco Select Certified Partner status in the UK for the fifth time running