Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Esports Pitch Fest is coming to Garden Grove, CA In 2020
- New Book is A Modern Guide to Help New Dads Prepare for Fatherhood
- Technology will reshape the learning experience
- Holiday Gift Guide Featuring Minority-Owned Small Businesses
- 6th Annual Christmas Trolley Gifting Event for Local Foster Youth
- Family New York Dream Day for Terminally-Ill Jersey City Resident
- Bunk 57 Ministries kicks off "Returning Home Backpack" Program
- Inspirational Book, HOMEBOY, Tells Jawara Griffin's Journey from the Crack House to the Courthouse
Melbourne Psychotherapist Couple Launch "YUM" - A Powerful Game that Helps Couples Connect and Communicate
YUM (You, Me, Us) is a unique card-based game for couples that supports connection, intimacy, compassion and insight. It's all about honest sharing, generous listening and physical (non-sexual) connection. It has been trialled with over 100 people, and the feedback has been incredible!
When two people first get together, the relationship tends to feel effortless. This "Honeymoon Period" usually lasts for 6-12 months...or even two years. But eventually, as they get to know each other more deeply, things begin to change. Habits set in, cracks appear, communication can become tricky, and insecurities start to play out... This is where YUM comes in.
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
The game involves setting aside 90 minutes. There are four types of card: Hear Me, Tell Me, Deep Sharing, and Body. The cards invite each person to share something, ask a specific question, or engage in an activity. One of the things that makes YUM so powerful is the way it facilitates deep or generous listening.
- "Yum is the ultimate date-night game! A great guide for kicking off communication and connection" - Thomas
- "I think we have been wanting this space for a long time." - Carol
- "We ended up talking for two hours after the session ended!" - Sharon
In his psychotherapy practice, Sean witnesses first-hand the struggles people face in relationship. Divorce rates remain high, and relationship therapy is often unappealing or out of reach for many couples. YUM provides an affordable and powerful tool that can be used again and again.
More on eTradeWire News
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
Sean O'Carroll and Emily Fishman are both trained relational Gestalt psychotherapists. Sean is an academic and psychotherapist in private practice. Emily is an Osteopath. They live in Melbourne with their six children. They believe strong relationships lie at the heart of happy lives, healthy families, and vibrant societies. Their aim with YUM is to support couples in flourishing, making the world a better place, one relationship at a time.
Sean O'Carroll & Emily Fishman
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple