Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 214
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 190
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 172
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 164
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 148
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 145
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 142
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 135
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 133
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Dirty Laundry: A One-Sided Literary Feud by Stephen Trombley
- Coming in June from Down & Out Books: THE BLUES DON'T CARE by Paul D. Marks
- New Book "California Dreaming - Life After Fossil Fuel" is FREE this Sunday, February 23rd, on Amazon Kindle!
- Exciting New Book "DANCE WITH A TWO HEADED SNAKE" is FREE this Sunday, Feb 23rd on Amazon!
- Cannabis Consumers Report "Vaporizer Review Buyers Guide" 1/2 OFF this Sunday, Feb 23rd on Amazon Kindle
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Reaches Amazon Best Seller Lists
- Coming in May from Down & Out Books: COLDWATER by Tom Pitts
- 'Awakening' Awakening is not what you think by Nevsah
- Hidden Space Energy - a new book by Stoyan Sarg
"The value of meditation has been written about many times, but it is predominantly targeted at adults. I wanted to create something for children that could be enjoyed as a family, or even as a classroom activity, which benefited both adult and child," says author Shelley Wilson. "The concept of Meditation for Children came about thanks to five-year-old Olivia, who asked me to write her a personal meditation because she couldn't come along with her mum to our meditation classes because it clashed with her bedtime!"
Storytelling is a magical experience for children. It creates a wonderful atmosphere that entertains. The visualizations in Meditation for Children are written much like a story and are designed and written specifically for young children aged five to nine years old. These meditations will help children access creative abilities through relaxation and imagination, and also help them develop the necessary tools needed to create lifelong and healthy habits of managing stress and anxiety while also improving learning skills.
More on eTradeWire News
- Keyfactor Launches Partner Network, Announces Channel Leadership Appointment
- Higher Education Partnership of Southeast Florida (HEPSEF) Forms Academic Partnerships in 2020
- Ventura College Honors Benefactor Miriam Schwab Posthumously With 12-Foot Bronze Sculpture on Campus
- Conversations with Joan Now Available as A Podcast
- Jeron's Clinical Education Specialist and Enterprise Solutions at HIMSS20
These guided visualizations are a simple way to introduce children to mindfulness. Illustrated with vibrant drawings and includes a guide with easy-to-understand instructions.
Advance Praise for Meditation for Children
"A wonderful how-to guide for parents and teachers. These techniques will help to bring balance and tranquility in an over-stimulated world. I highly recommend!" —Dr. Kimberley Taylor, DDiv., MSc, CCH, CMRM and founder of The Clearing Place
Meditation for Children is published by BHC Press and is available in hardcover (978-1-64397-041-7, 52 pages, $17.95), trade softcover (978-1-947727-40-3, 52 pages, $11.95), and ebook ($7.99) and can be purchased at fine booksellers.
Purchase BHC Press titles for the trade through Ingram, Baker & Taylor, Overdrive, or direct at publisher's website.
About Shelley Wilson: Shelley Wilson is an award-winning motivational blogger, speaker, meditation tutor, Reiki master, and author. Her multi-award winning motivational and personal development blog has received several awards and has been named a Top 10 UK Personal Development Blog. She resides in Solihull, West Midlands, UK, where she lives with her three teenagers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Millionacres Announces Speakers for Mogul Real Wealth Summit in San Diego
- Beamer Laser Marking Systems Bowling Green Office - Customer Service, Support for Central South US
- A Range of Professional Lakeland Tree Service Now Available from Florida Green Tree, LLC
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Donate $5,000 to Forestview Middle School
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Announces Ellen Campen, Corporate Controller
About BHC Press: BHC Press is an award-winning independent publisher of general fiction and nonfiction hardcover, softcover, and ebooks for YA and adults. To learn more other titles available from BHC Press, visit their website at www.bhcpress.com.
- Xometry Announces Recipients of the Annual Excellence In Manufacturing Awards
- Hilton Head Island Real Estate Agents Receive Service Award
- Fresh Water Ventures acquires Ranch Life Plastics
- 360 Towing Solutions Fort Worth Introduces A box Truck Towing Service
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco Union Square Penthouse to Auction No Reserve via Concierge Auctions and Gregg Lynn of Sotheby's International Realty
- 360 Towing Solutions Austin Offer Fastest Response Service
- Marty Bodnar, Elder Law Attorney, Completes Continuing Education Program on Elder Law
- City's #4 ranking draws high quality applications to fill it's festival's streets
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- Bigger. Better. Mid West Displays Expand Digital Display Range
- West Midlands Manufacturer Celebrates £2m Production Allstar Line Up
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- Senior technology leader Rakesh Agrawal joins Scienaptic leadership
- Newly Published Visiongain Report: Electric Bus / Coaches Market Report 2019-2029
- Do You Want Your Child To Be Well-Behaved? The Key Is Here!
- 360 Towing Solutions San Antonio Reveals Its Success Story to Become a Reputable Towing Company
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- New action plan to tackle financial hardship in Geelong
- Best Selling Human Hair Of 2020
- METAvivor Research and Support, Inc. Announces New Board Members and Officers