Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- 10 Key Reasons to attend SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference
- HCA of New York Appoints SNCH's Home Care Director to Its Board of Directors
- Pharmaceutical Clean Room Qualification Verifies Secure Operation
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- ISCD Releases Updated Official Positions
- Congress Set to Decide on the Fate of Patient Cost Responsibility for Chronic Care Management
- Relevate Health Group Once Again Named A Top 100 Healthcare Agency
The symposium serves as a stage for Medicomp to showcase its flagship product, TelePatch™, and its other advanced ambulatory cardiac monitors, which offer Holter, Long-Term Holter, Wireless Event, and Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) monitoring.
TelePatch provides a completely wireless experience in a water resistant stick-it-and-forget-it comfortable patch, which significantly increases patient compliance. It offers customizable recording and wear options to best suit the patient's lifestyle. Physicians will appreciate that TelePatch requires no special billing requirements as they may utilize the regular billing codes for Holter, Event, and MCT tests.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
TelePatch is the most advanced and convenient remote cardiac monitoring system available today, and visitors to AF Symposium may see it for themselves at the Medicomp booth.
What makes Medicomp monitors truly stand out is the company's patented Diogenes algorithm, which resides on their entire line of monitors and is widely regarded as the most advanced artificial intelligence technology in the industry. Medicomp is the only company that offers this remote monitoring technology that provides beat-for-beat Rate, Rhythm, Morphology, and P-Wave analysis.
In addition, Medicomp will be demonstrating its revolutionary customizable patient reports, which have been designed by physicians for physicians. These easy-to-read reports provide the information doctors need to help them diagnose and treat patients faster and better.
"Medicomp has long been a supporter of AF symposium, and we have been proud to exhibit our products and service at these annual events" says Danny Condra, product manager at Medicomp. "It is a pleasure to speak with premier physicians and other medical professionals about Medicomp's forward-thinking technology such at TelePatch." Mr. Condra added, "Since the early 1980s, Medicomp has been a technology leader in remote cardiac monitoring, and we look forward to showing what we do best to bring quality years to patients' lives."
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
Visit Medicomp in booth 621 at the AF Symposium.
About Medicomp Inc.
Founded in 1981, Medicomp is one of the oldest and most respected providers of ambulatory cardiac monitoring products and services in the United States. The company is recognized as a technology leader in the telemedicine industry – pioneering leading-edge products and services and developing new applications that result in better clinical outcomes across multiple specialties. Medicomp is headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, with multiple clinical monitoring centers nationwide, providing remote monitoring to patients throughout the world. For more information, visit www.medicompinc.com.
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer