Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- See Kai Run Scores 2020 Hat Trick with Cribsie, Creative Child and Mom's Choice Awards
- OL NA-TRUE-L Immune Booster "Attack Coronavirus Before It Attacks You"
- Siembra Heritage Weaves Tradition & Fashion Together in Handmade, One-of-a-Kind Pieces
- Aubuchon Homes Wins Prestigious Grand Aurora Award
- The NOW Massage Sets Its Sights On Nashville
- Home Cooking – And Food Waste Cost – Both Impact Consumers As They Adapt To Pandemic Life
- Sun God Medicinals products now available at CBD Emporium. Oregon Herbal Brand Now In All Stores
- Wholesale Face Masks Brands And How To Work With Them
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
- Grand Opening Announcement for The Grout Doctor® of Prince George's County, MD
"The price for Medicare Supplement insurance varies by where you live and the difference can be quite substantial, shares Jesse Slome, the national organization's director. "It's not simply a risk that you'll pay more than necessary, it's that you may be locking yourself into a policy that's hard or impossible to change."
To assist consumers, the organization unveiled a new online resource. The lowest as well as the highest price for Medicare Supplement insurance will be shown for 100-to-150 of the largest U.S. metro areas.
"We chose to show Medigap Plan G pricing for both a man and woman turning age 65," Slome explained. "That's when many individuals are first learning about their Medicare insurance options. It's also when companies spend hundreds of millions of dollars enticing consumers to call their toll free numbers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
Slome contends consumers making Medicare decisions for the first time are not aware of important facts. "They don't understand the difference between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement insurance," Slome notes. "They are not aware of the huge price differential or the availability of discounts for Medigap insurance that can range from three to 14 percent."
The directory will be expanded between now and Medicare Annual Enrollment period. "Consumers make Medicare insurance decisions daily," Slome acknowledges. "We will keep adding to the resource so that it becomes as beneficial to as many seniors as possible." To access the directory go to https://medicaresupp.org/medicare-insurance-prices-2020/.
The American Association for Medicare Supplement Insurance is an advocacy and informational organization that strives to create heightened awareness for the many Medicare insurance planning options and supports insurance professionals who market Medicare insurance. To find local Medicare insurance agents in your Zip Code go to https://www.medicaresupp.org/find-local-agent/.
- Califa and the Timeless Sentries Episode III "Revelations" Available Now on YouTube!
- Independence Senior Living Assistance and Cleaning Services Announces New Service in Rockwall County
- Take a Sneak Peek Into Your Future: Don't Waste the Opportunity to Grow
- With the Release of His New Audible Book, GIVE A DAMN! Mark S. Lewis Starts a Movement
- ALGO Online Retail Details Everything FBA Sellers Need to Know About Amazon's New Storage Limits
- National Urban League Report Could Impact COVID Vaccine Distribution
- aiaTranslations Offering Telephonic and Video Interpreting Services
- Drea Kelly To Host "let's Talk Healing" Televised Event August 30 At 9 P.m. On Wtkr Channel 3
- The Avenue Inn & Spa Recognized Among Top 25 Hotels in the United States
- #PYNKTALKS: Samora Reggae Superstar in the Making
- 143VINYL (formerly 651VINYL) Adds Tim Holtz Distress Brushes To Their Product Line!
- Special Offer: White 2015 Mazda3
- CB Insights Names LeanTaaS to Digital Health 150 List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Virtual Dystonia Zoo Day is September 12, 2020
- Real Estate Company Revive and Regency Real Estate Brokers, Inc. Announce Collaboration
- Drawdown of Hertz Rental Fleet Will Not Materially Affect Used-Vehicle Pricing
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies