Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 249
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 239
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 186
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 160
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 155
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 148
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 147
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 139
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 133
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- 'Serialized TV' Releases Media Kit Ahead Of Upcoming Brand Launch
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- Award-Winning Investigative Reporter to Lead Nonprofit News Site The Imprint
- 'Modern Treatise' Enhances Global Perspectives
- AwareGiver Radio Show Features CDC STEADi Program Spokesperson Dr. Gwen Bergen
- RL Bell, America's Got Talent Alum, Releases New Original Single, "Delilah"
- Cloe Wilder Releases You & Lonely (Piano Version)
- The Diverse Political Voices Of 'Modern Treatise'
- Los Angeles dance music artist announces release of first EP, new music video
"Medicare pricing can differ significantly based on where you live," explains Jesse Slome, director of the organization. "The lowest rate for a Medigap Plan G policy available in Dallas is $104-monthly for a age 65 male. The cheapest plan for a man living in Manhattan would cost $260-monthly."
To help educate more consumers regarding the importance of understanding how to look for Medicare insurance, the Association has initiated a new program. "We will provide local costs so that reporters and others can provide the most relevant information," Slome shared. "National averages are truly irrelevant when it comes to Medicare insurance pricing."
More on eTradeWire News
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
The Association recently posted rates for the top metro areas across the United States. "If you live in Cincinnati costs for insurance in Houston are interesting but irrelevant to your planning," Slome explains.
Reporters interested in requesting local rates can call the Association offices at 818-597-3205. Consumers seeking local Medicare insurance costs can utilize the Association's online directory of Medicare insurance agents. The directory can be accessed at https://www.medicaresupp.org/find-local-agents/. By entering a Zip Code you will see agents located close to you. No personal information is required to access the directory's listing.
- New Book for Women Who Love to Eat and Hate to Move
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020