Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 578
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 218
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 204
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 188
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 188
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 180
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 177
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 136
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 127
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nick Gunn Named IIA of IL Young Agent of the Year
- George Daly Elected IIA of IL President
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
- Michael Masor Brings Safe Money Radio To Butte & Missoula
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- CLARA analytics Adds Industry Standout Karin Golde as VP of Data Science
- Terra Cover Launches ReaLSAT as New Surface Water Monitoring Service
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- What Is A Health Insurance Co-Pay?
With the Hi-Tech world upon us complaints have been made by seniors regarding unscrupulous parties using the Medicare information they gave making false charges to Medicare and related insurance carriers.
As a long time Insurance professional along with my colleagues, it is suggested verifying who you are speaking with before you proceed. You can ask for their State Insurance license number or ask for a return phone number and call them back. It is important to protect yourself and your information.
Sad to say some companies hire solicitors to contact and enroll seniors in a Plan or Company of their choice. Not all Medicare Advantage or Medicare Plans are the same. Be sure you are offered a Scope of Appointment SOA with a call or email confirmation before you disclose your information.
More on eTradeWire News
- Free Rusesabagina: "Dad, we're coming for you."
- LSSC chosen for National Career and Technical Education initiative
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Lisa Perry
- The Human Costs of Rejecting Science
- Partyline Chat Sunday 10-25-20 with Alex Agut & Jack Liu with Voting via ShaWars
As a 40+ year licensed Insurance Professional who specializes in Medicare coverage's, Cary Nagdeman a fellow senior is available to discuss your needs. If the plan you have is proper he will advise you to stay with the plan you have. In 2020 several Medicare benefits have changed, unless you request an update you may not be included in the exciting modifications that are available starting October 2020.
Cary Nagdeman was originally licensed to sell Insurance in 1976, he has successfully helped many with their insurance needs over the last 5 decades. After turning 65 years old Cary has primarily focused on helping his fellow seniors. As person with Pre-Existing conditions for over 50 years he knows the value of being properly covered. For more information go online
https://localinsuranceadvisor.com/cary-nagdeman/ email or call and speak with him.
- Lifeguarding Classes LLC Offering Fully Remote Lifeguard Courses
- Scrubs for All Shapes & Sizes: A Guide to Different Brands
- DUCs Can't Sustain U.S. Shale, ESAI Energy
- Palmetto Animal League hosts virtual adoption event in partnership with Peacock Subaru
- TRENIQUES Hosts Singer-Songwriter Shay Leonia
- New Look! Same Quality Service
- Private Placement Markets to Expand its Alternative Energy Operations
- The Ocean County YMCA needs your help
- CEREC Crowns from Lehigh Valley Dentist Can Be Placed in as Little as One Visit
- 2015 Silver Ford Escape For Sale!
- San Francisco Town Hall Fights Anti-Asian Discrimination and Launches New Campaign
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Raises $6,000 for Tim Tebow Foundation
- ACEC/MA Announces BSC Group as 2020 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Mount Wi-Fi Access Points on Walls with Oberon's 1007 Series Right-Angle Bracket
- PureLink™ Celebrates 4 Years as the Leader in AV Network Switches
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Presents "gOD-Talk 2.0: Digital #BlackFaith" With Mandisa Thomas, Atlanta, Ga Area Resident
- Heritage at Middletown hosts successful grand opening!
- AABC Spotlights: Fellow Dr. Daniel Goldman, Ph.D., CBC
- Alten Construction starts renovation at Loma Vista Immersion Academy
- USA's Best Engineer Endorses PRESIDENT TRUMP