Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Louisiana Firm Bullock Campbell Bullock & Harris P.C. Specializes in Obtaining Financial Relief for Mesothelioma Sufferers
- Nova Urgent Care Donates AED to Ted Norman Memorial Baseball Complex
- Save the date for SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference 2019
- Physicians' Primary Care Physicians Named Top Doctors
- Touched by Type 1 Diabetes Annual Conference in Orlando - May 18th – Rosen Shingle Creek
- Oral Ketamine Shown Effective for Depression, but Slower Than Other Forms of Ketamine
- What is Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy?
- Ferber Dental Group Creates Custom Smiles with High-Quality Veneers in Lake Worth
- James Corbett Delivers the 26th Annual Shallenberger Keynote at John Hopkins
- The Mathew Forbes Romer Foundation Raises Over $90,000 and Continues Advancements in Gene Therapy
The Alzheimer International Society is a non-profit organization with the goal to find a cure for Alzheimer's disease, and to provide services and support to stakeholders around the world. ASIC 2019 is a leading forum in Alzheimer research and dementia care. The Congress will highlight the latest accomplishments in Alzheimer research and best practice in patient care
This new meta-analysis, authored by Dr. Zung Vu Tran, MedAware Systems' Founder and Chief Science Officer, and his team of researchers, is a comprehensive analysis of measurement instruments used across Alzheimer's clinical trials research to assess patient outcomes. As found in over 10,000 published papers curated for MedAware Systems' massive database of dementia research data, over 7,000 such unique outcome measurement instruments were catalogued.
More on eTradeWire News
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
"Cognitive impairment is among the most debilitating outcomes of Alzheimer's disease (AD) and dementia", says Dr. Tran. He continues, "We found that the use of hundreds of cognitive function instruments used in thousands of published studies significantly increases variability in effect sizes, which has an impact on the interpretation of cognitive outcomes. That is, it makes it much more difficult to interpret the efficacy of treatments."
ABOUT MEDAWARE SYSTEMS, INC.
MedAware Systems, Inc. changes the way Pharma and medical device companies, physicians, payers and patients derive usable evidence from published clinical trials research. The Company's Science of Health Informatics (SOHInfo™) is a Scientific-Data-as-a-Service (SDaaS™) that solves the problem of making the vast and chaotic body of clinical science research data instantly available and indispensable for understanding the safety and efficacy of medical treatments and devices.
- New Guidebook on the Business of Acting Helps Actors Direct Their Careers
- How to Change Name on Spirit Airlines Ticket
- Explanatory article published about Upper Extremity Orthopedics – Elbow Surgery
- Leadership Ohio Announces Class Of 2019
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Reality TV Star Patti Negri From Travel Channels Hit Show 'Ghost Adventures' Releases First Book
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-1 Released
- Essential Med Aesthetics Announces Arrival of Cutera Trusculpt iD in San Antonio, Texas
- Pamela "P." Moses Announces Candidacy For Mayor On Beale Street At W.c. Handy Park
- Dry Bar Comedian Hits 1.5 Million Views in 1st Week
- VCPWA's Improvements to Traffic Safety on Santa Paula Street to Minimize Potential Collisions
- 63 y.o Hollywood actor , model became Gucci face in SS 2019 campaign
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards