Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 692
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 676
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 658
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 648
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 644
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 537
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 483
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 449
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chef Dean Fearing to Join In Celebrating Equest 40th Anniversary Gala
- Ragin' Cajun FoodsTM Launches Bold New Look
- Liquid Core® Gum Company Introduces Life's Gum®, Formulated to Help Reduce Brain Fog and Get People Back to Living Their Lives
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- Long Live the Simple Casserole
- Healthy meal company meets high demand for 'culinary medicine' in Northeast
- How This Device Will Impact Farms Across the USA
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category
- 227's™ TRAGEDY ALERT! Welcome to CHILI's Adam Chili' Perkins, Dead at 24! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
This partnership, Meatless Farm's first with a lauded American chef, highlights the brand's continued mission to make the world a tastier and healthier place, while also aligning with Master Chef Shular's commitment to encourage restaurants across the nation to promote healthier lifestyles by way of food.
"Teaching my students how to not only succeed but to thrive in the culinary industry is of the utmost importance to me and working with Meatless Farm will push them to reimagine traditionally meat-focused recipes so that they are healthier, not just for us as people but also for the planet," said Master Chef Shular, who expands upon his thoughts on the partnership in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Gw0BTJp_0). "Through my own experience cooking with Meatless Farm products, I find it incredible how much the texture and taste is the perfect complement to dishes I would find in fine-dining and fast-casual environments, and I can't wait for Shular Institute students to expand their culinary horizons with it and use meatless products in our school-based restaurant Farmed Kitchen and Bar."
More on eTradeWire News
- Theresa White Earns Industry Gold-Standard Career Coaching Credential
- THINKWARE Announces Mother's Day Dash Cam Specials
- In Celebration of Earth Day, The Black Doll Affair Introduces its Paper Doll Line and Announces a Partnership with a Mermaid!
- GPHCC Board Chair, Lou Rodriguez Steps Down and New Chair and Officers Elected
- Southern Ocean County Hometown Security Webinar talks Summer Season Safety for Businesses
"It's rare to find a partnership as well-aligned as what we have found with Certified Master Chef Shular," said Kavita Shah, Marketing Director for Meatless Farm North America. "With an increased demand for plant-based innovations over the past year alone and our shared commitment of making deliciously meat-free food a more accessible reality for more people, we're looking forward to the positive change and new food experience Master Chef Shular and his students will bring to the plate."
For more information on the full range of Meatless Farm products where to purchase, visit meatlessfarm.com/us.
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- New Workforce Training Opportunities in Charlotte County
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)
- Preh Named a Finalist in PACE Awards 2021
- We're Expanding! Meet Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Marketing Team Member
- Braces in Exton High-Quality, Low-Cost, and Life-Changing
- Classy Wall Decor: Sophisticated Wall Art for Classy Homes
- Identity Earth Day Feat. Lesley Webb, Elizabeth Lindburg, Casandra Carmelina, Lia Betty, & T
- Forever Fisherman: Fishing Gear for Fishermen of All Skill Levels
- CP Lab Safety to Celebrate 25 Years of ECO Funnel
- Cardinal Bird Feeders: Wild Bird Supplies to Create an Inviting Outdoor Environment
- Motorbiker Helmets: D.O.T Approved Helmets for Motorbikers
- This Earth Day help Apellix with Project Breathe Which Aspires to use Tethered Drones to Spray a NAS
- Brett Furman Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Lakeside Storage in Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Pet Supplement Company InClover Research® Partners with CarbonClick Just in Time for Earth Day
- Accel Research Sites now recruiting for new pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trial