Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1284
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1096
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1029
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 345
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 339
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 299
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 220
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 210
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 202
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 201
Similar on eTradeWire
- Learn strategies to improve your fleet operations at Fleet Technical Congress in Indianapolis
- Fleet Technical Congress at WTS19 offers strategies and insights for sustaining fleets
- Luther Brookdale Honda of the Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Donate $10,000 to Local School
- Last Chance To Enter To Win A 1965 Restomod Sting Ray Plus A 2018 Lingenfelter Corvette Grand Sport!
- Gary Rome Kia Donate to Toys for Joy
- AmerAsia Report Publishes "HUAWEI, SU BIN and CANADIAN DÉJÀ VU … Chasing Bliss not Abyss"
- 1969 Boss 302 T-5 Shift Lever, Chrome Plated
- Corvettes, Corvette Vendors, Corvette Guests are Planned for Winter AutoFest
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- autopom! Now Offering EFG Companies' Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI) in California
Participating Meals on Wheels America members, like Meals on Wheels South Florida, will receive a share of the donation raised by Subaru in their state. Meals on Wheels South Florida has participated in this campaign each year to raise awareness for the popular year-end sales and giving event, and drive support for its program through online promotions and volunteer events.
"Meals on Wheels America is thrilled to partner with Subaru of America for the Subaru Share the Love Event for the eleventh year in a row," said Ellie Hollander, President and CEO, Meals on Wheels America. "Since 2008, the Subaru Share the Love Event has helped local Meals on Wheels programs deliver nearly 2 million meals to vulnerable seniors nationwide. We remain proud and grateful to have the generous support of Subaru in helping us ensure that homebound seniors receive the daily nutrition and companionship they need to thrive."
More on eTradeWire News
- Realty ONE Group's Lou Gonzalez Named RISMedia Newsmaker
- Magnolias of Chambersburg to host holiday open house on Dec. 18
- Hales Sand & Gravel, A CRH Company, Wins Three National Asphalt Paving Association Awards
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 4G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Trinity Elms independent living apartments open in Clemmons
Over the last 10 years, Subaru of America and its participating retailers have donated more than $118 million to its charity partners. This year's Subaru Share the Love Event is on track to bring that total to over $140 million, proving there's no limit to the amount of love we can all share.
By purchasing or leasing a new Subaru during the Subaru Share the Love Event and selecting Meals on Wheels as your charity of choice, you can help deliver nutritious meals and other important services to seniors right here in South Florida.
For more information, visit www.mealsonwheelsamerica.org/sharethelove.
About Meals on Wheels South Florida
Meals on Wheels South Florida is a private nonprofit organization providing hunger-relief services since 1985. With the dedication of nearly 600 volunteers, Meals on Wheels South Florida delivers nutritious meals, friendly visits and safety checks that enable South Florida seniors to live nourished lives with independence and dignity. Meals on Wheels South Florida serves more than 10,000 seniors and 5,000 children an estimated 1.5 million meals each year. Included in their comprehensive list of programs and services are home meal delivery, community-based dining, meals for companion pets, grocery shopping assistance, nutrition education and emergency meals. For more information, please call 954.731.8770 or visit mowsoflo.org (https://www.bmow.org).
About Meals on Wheels America
Meals on Wheels America is the leadership organization supporting the more than 5,000 community-based programs across the country that are dedicated to addressing senior isolation and hunger. This network serves virtually every community in America and, along with more than two million staff and volunteers, delivers the nutritious meals, friendly visits and safety checks that enable America's seniors to live nourished lives with independence and dignity. By providing funding, leadership, education, research and advocacy support, Meals on Wheels America empowers its local member programs to strengthen their communities, one senior at a time. For more information, or to find a Meals on Wheels provider near you, visit www.mealsonwheelsamerica.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Katie Lord
- Fourth Volume of eHIV Review Aims to Expand Knowledge of When to Switch Antiretroviral Regimens
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Preventing and Managing Overpayments: A Webinar for Social Security Disability Beneficiaries
- 2018 American Silver Eagle Premiums Dropping
- Target Roofing & Sheet Metal replacing roof at The Commodore Hurricane Michael
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mission-Critical Precision Thin Film Chip Resistors
About Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru of America, Inc. (SOA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subaru Corporation of Japan. Headquartered at a zero-landfill office in Camden, N.J., the company markets and distributes Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of more than 630 retailers across the United States. All Subaru products are manufactured in zero-landfill production plants and Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. is the only U.S. automobile production plant to be designated a backyard wildlife habitat by the National Wildlife Federation. SOA is guided by the Subaru Love Promise, which is the company's vision to show love and respect to everyone, and to support its communities and customers nationwide. Over the past 20 years, SOA has donated more than $120 million to causes the Subaru family cares about, and its employees have logged more than 40,000 volunteer hours. As a company, Subaru believes it is important to do its part in making a positive impact in the world because it is the right thing to do.
For additional information visit media.subaru.com.
Meals on Wheels South Florida
- Remarkable Tales About Church Music Composers and Songs That Made the Charts
- Revamped 3415 Sepulveda Adds New Tenants
- CW-One music Group is Seeking New Artists for Their Roster
- Sussex IM Awarded ISO 13485 Certification For Medical Device Design And Manufacture
- Long Island Museum Showcases Work of Jefferson's Ferry Residents
- Caregiver Resource Network, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation formed with the express goal of
- First Book of 'Middle Manager Fundamentals' Series By Anthony Dance Now Available in eBook Format
- Key events and trends that are going to shape your world in 2019
- Vested Academics Gifts a Prosperous 2019
- Litigators Credit Trial Support Firm Legal Graphicworks with Helping Win Their Biggest Cases
- Do you have dental anxiety? Here are some signs you might have dental anxiety
- The Only Travel Book You'll Ever Need on Belize
- Dialogue with Three Chords and BrooklynONE present THE KRAMPUS
- Blockchain-based Authentication Company NuID Raises $2.5 Million to End Password Breaches
- Ayn Traylor-Sadberry, family lawyer, publishes article on Legal Technicians
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Talks About The Resurrection Of Direct Mail
- Album: NOT BY SIGHT by Te-Verse @TeVerseF
- Hire Dynamics Completes Acquisition of Amtemps Staffing to Accelerate Growth & Expand Services in N
- CoreShop Solutions Secures Exclusive North American Sales and Marketing Rights for Active Publishing
- 45,000 meals donated by NGL to fight hunger