Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fresh Air Wins Fitness Challenge
- Becky Lucas named interim CEO of Habitat for Humanity of Lee and Hendry Counties
- MASS Down Syndrome Congress Jersey Winner!
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty and Partners are Making Dreams Come True
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC) Announces the Appointment of Advisory Board Members
- The Spruill Arts Guild Raises Over $47,000 for the Spruill Center for the Arts
- Acts 4 Ministry, Inc. Board of Directors Welcomes New Chairperson, John Bishop
- Warrick Dunn Charities Hosting Annual CELEbration Dinner & Golf Classic on June 9–10
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits
Meals On Wheels of Tampa
Meals On Wheels of Tampa Celebrates #GivingTuesday
Tampa, FL, 11/19/18 - This #GivingTuesday, Meals On Wheels of Tampa is asking the community to help raise funds for their Produce On Wheels (POW!) Program. Launched in the fall of 2015, POW! was developed to help provide healthy snacks, additional nourishment, and increased access to fresh produce for those that are homebound. The bags of produce are free of charge and are delivered to the recipient's homes by volunteers on the third Saturday of most months.
More on eTradeWire News
- OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net Earn the BBB's "A+" Rating
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more
- Ohio Medicaid Recipients in Danger of Losing Vital Services
- Consumer51 Recognized for Website Redesign for Knox Fertilizer Company
Meals On Wheels of Tampa's goal is simple. Continue to nourish and enrich the independent lives of Tampa's homebound seniors and neighbors, while also strengthening the community.
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities and organizations to encourage philanthropy and to celebrate generosity worldwide. Following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, this year's #GivingTuesday will take place on November 27thand will kick off the giving season by inspiring people to collaborate and give back.
"Our goal of $10,000 is only possible with the community's support. We are calling on you, on this national day of giving, to help bring fresh produce to our homebound neighbors by donating to Meals On Wheels of Tampa, "said Steve King, Executive Director.
Founded in 2012 by the 92nd Street Y – a community and cultural center in New York City − #GivingTuesday inspired millions of people to give back and support the causes they believe in. Over $300 million has been raised online to benefit a tremendously broad range of organizations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nexgen Car Care and Monster Energy Sponsor 2019 Salute to Heroes at Beach Front Grille May 30th
- National BPA Announces 2019-2020 National Officer Team
- Kopp Glass Exhibiting at LIGHTFAIR® International
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
"We are incredibly inspired by the way the #GivingTuesday community has embraced this concept for a worldwide movement," said Henry Timms, founder of #GivingTuesday and Executive Director of 92Y.
Those who are interested in joining Meals On Wheels of Tampa's #GivingTuesday initiative can visit www.MOWTampa.org or https://givingtuesday.mightycause.com/organization/Mealsonwheelsoftampa.
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Ebola united states migrant with Ebola virus
- Monaco Better World Forum Hosts Celebrity Gala and Awards During Ocean Impact Day at Cannes
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains elimination of 2nd degree felony assault
- Multimedia Platform Helps Emerging Entrepreneurs Elevate!
- Independent Medicare Broker in Arizona
- SFBW 2018: A Practical Example of BDN Content Marketing Achieving Results
- Learn How Breaking Addictions in Your Life Can Set You Free to Live Full Out
- Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong explains Pertussis (aka Whooping Cough)
- Be in Touch at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- United States Powerlifting Association (USPA) Landshark Open
- Single Black Female at eta Theatre
- Fresh Air Wins Fitness Challenge
- John Wick 3 Actor, Sergio Delavicci Attends Parabellum in NYC
- Three Sunny Days Power 2019 Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals
- Wisconsin Brewing Company and Lake Louie Brewing Agree to Historic Acquisition
- Crossroads Bluesfest to Fight Teenage Homelessness