Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 583
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 226
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 207
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 193
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 190
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 183
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 178
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 137
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 131
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- The new version 2.0 - OffshoreCorpTalk got an upgrade!
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- Reasons to Order Name Badges Online for All of Your Needs
- How to Buy Traffic to Your Website?
- Benefits of Purchasing Name Tags Online During COVID-19
- Canadian Red Seal Mechanic Joins the 80th Airborne Brigade in Ukraine
- Vidgum, the MCN with the 100/0 revenue share
- Philadelphia Developer KNE to Build 6 Luxury Apartment Units in South Kensington
- The First Ad Creative Marketing Solutions Package | Elevator Pitch Animation by Joshua Autrey Serrano
"MDK remains committed to diversity, equity and inclusion - for our people, for our customers, for our communities - and to being clear and intentional about that commitment. We believe that facing racial issues, taking concrete steps to address them and leaning forward as a company to do our part is a corporate and civic imperative," said Fernando Aguirre, Vice Chairman of MDK. "While we have made good progress on many of our DE&I goals, including achieving a gender-balanced leadership team, we have work to do on racial diversity. MDK will continue to drive these critical issues forward, to find solutions within our own firm, within our business and wherever possible within our larger industry. It's good business, but more importantly it's the right thing to do."
More on eTradeWire News
- Forum Launches Advanced Customer Portal
- "SETH: A Novel in Two Parts" by D. W. Briggs is published by New Generation Publishing
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- Plant-Powered Meat Months, Holiday Season Nov/Dec
- Wholesome Hair Co Releases Two New Natural Hair Growth Products
MDK' Commitments to Promote Racial Equity and Support Social Justice span five core areas - People, Customers, Communities, Advocacy and Leadership - with multiple, specific commitments for each. These include:
Our People - We will build long-lasting relationships with historically Black colleges and industry associations to provide better access to MDK jobs.
Our Clients - We will work to be the most inclusive advocacy firm in the country by offering products and solutions that help more Americans achieve financial freedom and build generational wealth.
Our Communities - We will build a new, ongoing scholarship grant that specifically benefits Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) students starting in 2021.
Our Advocacy - We will be a productive corporate voice on issues that disproportionately impact BIPOC communities, with a specific focus on housing and homelessness and federal level police reform and voter accessibility.
More on eTradeWire News
- The All-New Advanced Textile Polyfiber Sock
- Web Polaroid, the next gen of digital photos and digital rights management
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Q3 2020 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Checklist for Autism Treatment Selection
Our Leadership - We will steadily and intentionally grow racial diversity throughout our enterprise, including at our senior leadership levels.
- KFA Wins Honor for LA LGBT Center, Anita May Rosenstein Campus at LABC Architectural Awards Gala
- Grab The Axe Consulting signs UAT Professor & IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dr. Mark "The Shark" Smith
- Sink into the strange new tale by horror author Timothy G. Huguenin
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- Private Placement Markets – Insurance Market to Expand to Include Life Settlement Funds
- Stumpy's Hatchet House Makes Its Way to Fort Worth
- CTEF Schedules First Certification Testing Event of 2021
- Night Of The Living Dead (2020 reissue)
- TVS Inspirational Network Adds Faith Based Classic TV Shows to Post Cable Network
- Asheville Tea Company Releases Holiday Blends & Festive Gift Boxes
- Peaceful Transfer Of Power Is American Way
- Infant Massage Therapy and Training in Holland Landing, East Gwillimbury
- Barcham Operational Business Services
- Leadership NEXT to spotlight nonprofit industry, volunteerism during Nov. 10 virtual program
- Whiskey Hill Brewing coming to Quincy Station
- Why You Need to Toss Your Scrubs & Buy New
- Jigsaw24 goes Greek to deliver Dolby Atmos studio
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- GD Rectifiers is awarded highly commended in the Electronics Industry Awards 2020
- Smart lifespaces key to unlocking 5G revenue potential