Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 583
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 226
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 207
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 193
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 190
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 183
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 178
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 137
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 131
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- USA's Best Engineer Endorses PRESIDENT TRUMP
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- CIMdata to Participate in the Global Product Data Interoperability Summit's Virtual Series
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Target Arm named Most Fundable Company by Pepperdine University Graziadio Business School
- Drone Experts Name SkySkopes #1 U.S. Drone Service Provider
- mPower Technology's DragonSCALES Solar Cells to Launch on Sparkwing In-Orbit Demonstrator with Momentus' Vigoride Transfer Vehicle
- Sir Richard Branson Joins Space Innovation Roundtable
- ASA and JSSI Advisory Services Launch Virtual Continuing Education Courses
"As stewards of the public good, social sector organizations must act, must make progress in diversifying their leadership, and MDK is eager to step up our work in this area under my leadership."
Among Vice Chairman Aguirre's professional accomplishments are leading strategies for achieving measurable growth in outreach and impact in the minority community of age 50+. He worked to ensure that minorities throughout the country had greater access to programs and information to improve their health, wealth, and quality of life. MDK Vice Chairman Aguirre also developed and implemented community development strategies in seven key U.S. markets that resulted in 65 percent of its employees in those markets donating 170,000 hours to nonprofit partners.
More on eTradeWire News
- Forum Launches Advanced Customer Portal
- "SETH: A Novel in Two Parts" by D. W. Briggs is published by New Generation Publishing
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- Plant-Powered Meat Months, Holiday Season Nov/Dec
- Wholesome Hair Co Releases Two New Natural Hair Growth Products
"I know first-hand how important the board's leadership is to the success of an organization – including the board's leadership on diversity, inclusion, and equity," said MDK Vice Chairman Fernando Aguirre. "And I know what it takes to create change from the inside out in our work across the nonprofit sector."
"The nonprofit sector is a key player in efforts to create a world that is more just and equitable, and that addresses the needs and challenges faced by the full diversity of our society," said Aguirre. "We cannot do that well without boards that are diverse, inclusive, and focused on equity. I look forward to helping boards deepen their understanding of and commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity – and to supporting them as they work to make change happen."
MDK is a high-stakes advocacy, public strategy, and global public relations and communications firm. Our strategic insights and innovative programming build and sustain strong corporate and brand reputations.
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves to Launch Partnership and New Coalition to Strengthen
- Checklist for Autism Treatment Selection
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- 143VINYL adds StarCraft SD Matte Removable Vinyl to product line
- Double Heart and Kidney Transplant Recipient Reveals Secrets to Survival During Difficult Times in New Book
- Blaqq Production Compnay Hosts a Screenwriting Compition and Uncovers Unique Talent
- TRENIQUES: Shay Leonia gives insights into her music career
- Guardian Pool Fence Systems Opens New Location In Las Vegas
- For "Write a Business Plan Month"... During Covid...Every Month is "Write a Business Plan Month"
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Cheryl Jett
- Charlotte Art League's Storytelling Payphone Launch
- LED Display Lightings and its Importance in Modern Economy
- MTGA Recognizes COVID-19 Response Champions At Annual Awards
- Pirate Chain Onboards a New Core Developer
- Welcome to Victory – Century Victory!
- KFA Wins Honor for LA LGBT Center, Anita May Rosenstein Campus at LABC Architectural Awards Gala
- Grab The Axe Consulting signs UAT Professor & IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dr. Mark "The Shark" Smith
- Sink into the strange new tale by horror author Timothy G. Huguenin
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- Private Placement Markets – Insurance Market to Expand to Include Life Settlement Funds