Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 127
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 127
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- Miami LGBT Minority Business Receives Wiley Ruby Award
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Terry Daniels
- "Market-Connections" donates to crowdfunding for post-production of feature film "Homeless Ashes"
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference
- Digital Media Solutions Appoints Candace Bacon Vice President of Human Resources
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- Transmosis Announces National Cyber Security Scholarship Program
- Do you need non-DOT reasonable suspicion training for supervisors?
- Workforce Development Board of Ventura County Welcomes Rosa Serrato As New Member
Chris Collias Hired as SVP of Consulting Services
Gretchen O'Brien Joins as Director of Consulting Services
Ryen McGinn Promoted as Client Success Manager
MCG Partners, a Greater Boston-based management consulting firm, today announced its expansion with three new roles. Continuing to develop its team of expert consultants specializing in leadership development, executive coaching, talent management, organizational effectiveness, management training, and eLearning solutions, MCG Partners welcomes the New Year with team members in three new capacities: Chris Collias as senior vice president of consulting services; Gretchen O'Brien as director of consulting services; and Ryen McGinn as client success manager.
"Because our clients entrust us with the wellbeing of their leadership, talent, and organizations, it's essential to us that we continue to build a team that reflects the significance of that responsibility," said Chuck Mollor, MCG Partners founding and managing partner. "At MCG Partners, we counsel our clients to invest wisely in their most valuable assets – their people – and that's exactly the kind of investment we've made with Chris, Gretchen and Ryen – true business professionals and leaders."
As senior vice president of consulting services, Collias will become a member of MCG's leadership team, driving the growth and expansion of the firm.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shell Point hosts Dr. Malissa Wood March 26 to address medical breakthroughs in health care
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County to kick off Love That Dress! collection series on April 11
- Bobby O's Brings a New Slice of Tulsa Life to Meadow Gold District
- Dermatology practice offers clinical trials
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
"I was drawn to MCG Partners because of its history of helping organizations and leaders challenge the status quo for the sake of innovation and growth," said Collias. "I am thrilled to add to MCG Partners' considerable expertise in leadership development and organizational effectiveness."
With 26 years of proven leadership experience, Collias most recently served as an executive vice president of Ocean Pier Inc., where he oversaw sales and marketing strategy. Previously, he has led the sales efforts to earn the business of such notable companies as Starbucks, Wegmans, Costco, and Kroger. As an entrepreneur himself, Collias understands what it takes to lead and grow a team from its foundation. In 2008, Inc. 500 named the company he founded, Progressive Gourmet, as the 63rd fastest growing companies in the US.
O'Brien will be responsible for working with clients to optimize their talent and organizational needs.
"MCG Partners' culture of commitment and results and passion for making a difference for clients has me very excited to join the team", said O'Brien. "I'm looking forward to working with an organization that genuinely lives our shared values and helps people and businesses optimally achieve."
As a Human Resource professional for over 15 years, O'Brien has empowered employees at every level to thrive. Most recently, she worked at Not Your Average Joe's Restaurant Group as the Senior
Director of Human Resources, where she aligned HR strategy with the organizational vision, objectives, brand and culture. O'Brien provided advisory and consulting services delivering customized training programs. She utilized the Predictive Index® (PI) ® for selection, onboarding, succession planning, team building, management effectiveness and performance management. Earlier in her career, O'Brien built a successful recruitment and staffing business.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. David B. Sudderth earns certification in brain injury medicine
- Local PODS® and 100.7 KHAY Heritage Country station are going LIVE together for ticket giveaway
- Strand summer camp offers a full theatre training experience
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
In her new role as client success manager, McGinn will be managing and supporting client's including the utilization of the Predictive Index® (PI®) in addressing client's talent optimization needs.
"I'm very excited about my expanding responsibilities and the opportunity to work with MCG Partners' clients," said McGinn. "The company has been a true champion in my own learning and growth, and I'm looking forward to bringing that same value and passion to our clients."
McGinn brings over 15 years of proven customer support and management experience. Previously, she worked as a Client Service Manager for NetWatch, Inc. an IT consulting firm. In this role, she managed client relationships through resolution of problems, explanation and knowledge of policies that resulted in greater client satisfaction and long-lasting relationships.
About MCG Partners
MCG Partners is a woman-owned, Greater Boston-based consultancy specializing in executive coaching, leadership and team development, assessments, organizational effectiveness, career management and talent management solutions. MCG Partners works with organizations across all industries including Fortune 500 companies, venture capital funded start-ups, mid-sized firms, non-profits, academic and executive education institutions. MCG Partners is also a Predictive Index® (PI®) certified partner. For more information, visit www.mcgpartners.com or call (508) 279-0400.
Contact: Ryen McGinn, MCG Partners | 508-279-0400 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryen McGinn, MCG Partners | 508-279-0400 |
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Carlos Kelly Continues Service as Chairman of the IMAG Board of Directors
- MedAware Systems dietary sodium restriction findings to be presented at the American Society for N
- Bicycle Across South Carolina Launches Tickets For September Ride Along Palmetto Trail
- Photo Exhibit Featuring WWII Barracks at Wyoming's Heart Mountain Concentration Camp Debuts
- convedo Launches Intelligent OCR Connector For the Appian Platform
- Marine Depot Earns 2018 Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for Customer Service
- Trendy London Restaurant Debuts in Miami Beach Featuring Elegant En-Fold® Stadium-Grade Retractable
- Invenio IT Named One of 2019 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN®
- Southland Symphony Orchestra & Chorus presents "Beauty & Power"
- Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics Offers Mandible Contouring Surgery for FFS Patients
- Facial Feminization (FFS) Surgeon, Dr. Mardirossian, Offers Various Forehead Reduction Surger
- CaaMTech Solves Crystal Structure of Psychedelic Drug Psilacetin
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Doug Riffenburgh
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Terry Daniels
- Fairfield by Marriott Hotel Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Monitoring Concrete Curing Temperature