Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 438
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 122
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 119
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
Similar on eTradeWire
- Updated DOT guidelines for drug testing clearinghouse
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Recruitive Limited are G-Cloud 11 Approved
- INFINITI HR Sponsors a $5,000 Business Grant Competition for Mom Entrepreneurs
- AbleVets Is a V3-Certified Company
- HRKS Founder Featured Speaker At San Francisco HR Star Conference
- NACSA Appoints Director of Training and Development
Chris Collias Hired as SVP of Consulting Services
Gretchen O'Brien Joins as Director of Consulting Services
Ryen McGinn Promoted as Client Success Manager
MCG Partners, a Greater Boston-based management consulting firm, today announced its expansion with three new roles. Continuing to develop its team of expert consultants specializing in leadership development, executive coaching, talent management, organizational effectiveness, management training, and eLearning solutions, MCG Partners welcomes the New Year with team members in three new capacities: Chris Collias as senior vice president of consulting services; Gretchen O'Brien as director of consulting services; and Ryen McGinn as client success manager.
"Because our clients entrust us with the wellbeing of their leadership, talent, and organizations, it's essential to us that we continue to build a team that reflects the significance of that responsibility," said Chuck Mollor, MCG Partners founding and managing partner. "At MCG Partners, we counsel our clients to invest wisely in their most valuable assets – their people – and that's exactly the kind of investment we've made with Chris, Gretchen and Ryen – true business professionals and leaders."
As senior vice president of consulting services, Collias will become a member of MCG's leadership team, driving the growth and expansion of the firm.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Apex Officer of the Week Launches to Honor Police and Law Enforcement Officers
- New Yoga Book Offers "Motivational Lessons" for Lasting Lifestyle Changes
- Toll Brothers Colorado honored for second year in Best Workplace Awards
- Houston's office market recovery hits a speed bump in Q2
"I was drawn to MCG Partners because of its history of helping organizations and leaders challenge the status quo for the sake of innovation and growth," said Collias. "I am thrilled to add to MCG Partners' considerable expertise in leadership development and organizational effectiveness."
With 26 years of proven leadership experience, Collias most recently served as an executive vice president of Ocean Pier Inc., where he oversaw sales and marketing strategy. Previously, he has led the sales efforts to earn the business of such notable companies as Starbucks, Wegmans, Costco, and Kroger. As an entrepreneur himself, Collias understands what it takes to lead and grow a team from its foundation. In 2008, Inc. 500 named the company he founded, Progressive Gourmet, as the 63rd fastest growing companies in the US.
O'Brien will be responsible for working with clients to optimize their talent and organizational needs.
"MCG Partners' culture of commitment and results and passion for making a difference for clients has me very excited to join the team", said O'Brien. "I'm looking forward to working with an organization that genuinely lives our shared values and helps people and businesses optimally achieve."
As a Human Resource professional for over 15 years, O'Brien has empowered employees at every level to thrive. Most recently, she worked at Not Your Average Joe's Restaurant Group as the Senior
Director of Human Resources, where she aligned HR strategy with the organizational vision, objectives, brand and culture. O'Brien provided advisory and consulting services delivering customized training programs. She utilized the Predictive Index® (PI) ® for selection, onboarding, succession planning, team building, management effectiveness and performance management. Earlier in her career, O'Brien built a successful recruitment and staffing business.
More on eTradeWire News
- Made in America! Calling for Municipalities to Reduce Greenhouse Gases – ECOFuelMax
- Flutist Kim Scott Releases New CD "Free To Be" on Innervision Records
- David R. Larson Joins Jmn Logistics & Transportation As Chief Commercial Officer
- New Thought Scholar Reveals the "Secret" of Think and Grow Rich
- Big Trees Inc. Helps Transplant Large Palm Trees
In her new role as client success manager, McGinn will be managing and supporting client's including the utilization of the Predictive Index® (PI®) in addressing client's talent optimization needs.
"I'm very excited about my expanding responsibilities and the opportunity to work with MCG Partners' clients," said McGinn. "The company has been a true champion in my own learning and growth, and I'm looking forward to bringing that same value and passion to our clients."
McGinn brings over 15 years of proven customer support and management experience. Previously, she worked as a Client Service Manager for NetWatch, Inc. an IT consulting firm. In this role, she managed client relationships through resolution of problems, explanation and knowledge of policies that resulted in greater client satisfaction and long-lasting relationships.
About MCG Partners
MCG Partners is a woman-owned, Greater Boston-based consultancy specializing in executive coaching, leadership and team development, assessments, organizational effectiveness, career management and talent management solutions. MCG Partners works with organizations across all industries including Fortune 500 companies, venture capital funded start-ups, mid-sized firms, non-profits, academic and executive education institutions. MCG Partners is also a Predictive Index® (PI®) certified partner. For more information, visit www.mcgpartners.com or call (508) 279-0400.
Contact: Ryen McGinn, MCG Partners | 508-279-0400 | email@example.com
Ryen McGinn, MCG Partners | 508-279-0400 |
- FetchRev Goes Global with Automated Marketing Platform for Local Merchants
- Circadence Wins Silver Award for inCyt from International Serious Play Awards Competition
- The Family Business Antonio's Pizza Opens Antonio's Brew Wall, a Pizzeria & Taproom Concept Featu
- Camping Glamping & More: Your One Stop Shop for Camping Supplies
- SimplePractice Celebrates Partnership with The Gottman Institute
- Your Security Pros: State-of-the-Art Surveillance Systems to Keep Your Valuables Safe
- Accurate Brazing Expanding Operations in South Carolina
- Keno Kozie Associates and HBR Managed Services Partner for Webinar on Bimodal IT
- Flywheel Uses Lola.com and Expensify to Streamline T&E Reporting
- Kitchen Asset: Make Dinner Memorable with Premium Kitchen Accessories
- Ars Musica Chorale Seeks Music Director/Conductor
- National Transportation acquires Destination Shuttle Systems of Los Angeles
- Red River Zoo Consolidates Systems with TRYTN
- Philly vs Everyone as Team Flip Murray brings back Pro-Am Summer League Rivalry to big East Coast C
- Henley printer cuts the cost of LED lighting with grant funding
- Top Spec Mini Pc | Special Offer | £500 Off This Week
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope 4823 8-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope
- Children's Franchises happen to be one of the consistently well-performing UK business sectors
- Whistleblowing E-learning Course Launched by Engage in Learning
- BCS Named to 2019 MSP 501 List of Top Managed Services Providers