Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 176
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 141
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 118
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 116
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland® 110
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 106
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 106
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 102
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Two Attorneys to its Miami Office
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Jon D. Stewart Jr. Named Partner at Mabry & McClelland, LLP
- Payton & Associates lawyer Harry A. Payton named to 2020 Best Lawyers® list
- Geherin Law Group Receives Three Major August Accolades!
- Couple Fighting Back Against Bullying HOA and Attorneys That Tried to Squash Freedom of Speech
- Casepoint Exhibits at ILTACON 2019
- Garcia & Artigliere Representing Abuse Victim in Case Against Pomona Healthcare & Wellness Center
- Murder in Paradise: Family Invokes Renown Private Investigator T.J. Ward to Uncover Why Casey Scott MacPherson Died
Founder and CEO Edward McDonnell states, "What started with a couple of banker boxes and a door for a desk, has blossomed into a beautiful vehicle for job creation, career development, and a fantastic group of teammates that often feel more like family than work. We have had our ups and downs with the elasticity of the economy, but we have always pushed on through to the next cycle. Thanks for an amazing 16 years."
Since the firm's inception in 2003, McDonnell & Associates has been committed to introducing progressive opportunities for vendors and clients alike. The firm's rapid growth is attributed to the introduction of traveling attorneys who execute mobile real estate transactions. This concept transformed the closing process to meet the modern day needs of scheduling flexibility and convenience for the client.
More on eTradeWire News
- 1st Choice Towing Sydney - Setting a New Standard for Emergency Towing
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Black Owned Jewelers, Moijey Fine Jewelry And Diamonds Reboots Brand + Re-Launches Site
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing
- Cowtown Electricians Services Is Now Available in Arlington Texas
While the firm has been a leader in real estate law, charitable giving has also become a focal point for the organization. McDonnell has been a passionate supporter of local charities such as Epworth Children's Home and Harvest Hope Food Bank. Because of his dedication to local charities, in 2014, he introduced the inception of his very own 501c3 non-profit organization: The Honor Project, LLC. The Honor Project hosted its 4th annual charitable golf tournament and auction which benefited two local charities: Happy Wheels and the South Carolina Autism Society. They have raised tens of thousands of dollars to date.
The team looks forward to another successful year in business and thanks the community for the continued support.
McDonnell & Associates is headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina.
To learn more about how the firm helps clients with their real estate needs, please visit https://www.mcdonnelllawfirm.com/
- Carriage Trade Public Relations Announces August Open for Business®: Does Your Pitch Pass the Test?
- Brandon Herbst Honored With Notable Invitation
- Queen West Physiotherapy and Acupuncture Celebrates One Year of Receiving Text Messages
- Ben Kunes Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Darin Buford Named Director for Northwestern Mutual – Chicago
- How Employers Can Encourage Healthy Eating At Work
- Amazing 81 Year Old Woman saves 800 dogs in 7 years!
- ONE STOP Taxes Introduces the OST LIVE Conference for Entrepreneuers with Celebrity Hosts
- DAYTON, OH Resident's New Book, "The Way To Greatness" Launches Friday, September 6th
- History Lecture: Milwaukee's Catholic Character Imported from Germany with Love
- Allyson Bates, N.P. Joins OGA Women's Health Clinics
- Lowcountry Ortho's Black and Blue Athletic Clinics Have Started for 2019 Fall Sports Season
- FindBullionPrices.com Tracks Online Dealer Prices for American Silver Eagle Coins
- Visionary Author Dives Deep into the Underworld
- Saint-Gobain Launches CeraGlide™ Boron Nitride Coatings
- Zen Clipper Precise™ is a Must-Have Product for Cat Owners and a Humane Alternative to Declawing
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- 5 Rules for Your Skin & Body Care from Supermodel and Actress Agatha Maksimova
- Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng Makes Time Travel Announcement on Ground Zero Post Silicon Valley Comic Con
- Real Estate Video Marketing Strategies In 2019