Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fresenius Kabi to Deliver Two Spotlight Sessions at SMi's Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Cleanroom
- Saranas Recognized as One of Houston's Most Innovative Companies
- Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida Adds Two New Family Medicine Physicians
- Sunknowledge Services Inc Caters Superior HME Billing Assistance
- What is Infusion Therapy and an Infusion Center?
- SKY Telecom's Telemedicine Group Launches
- Expert Techniques in Facial Plastic Surgery book
- Top Facial Plastic Surgeon published article on Midface Surgery
- Nova Health Florence Clinic to Offer Urgent Care Services and Complimentary Blood Pressure Checks Starting August 16
- MedTrainer's Ted Gottis to Share Strategies for Provider Credentialing at 2019 Community Health Expo
With 80% of the Vestigo client base already having energized discussions within the first eight weeks since its launch, McCreadie Group is thrilled with the adoption rate and the opportunity to provide this community-building experience for its clients. "It's so popular we have received multiple requests to open it up to the entire IDS community, client or not, making it clear there is a need for this type of community," said Mike Schlesselman, Director of Research Products at McCreadie Group.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
Users have been openly sharing best practices and examples of institution-specific documents, policies, and procedures, making "Best Practices and Workflows" the highest trending topic. Another forum topic with a high level of activity is "Reports & Productivity Metrics."
"Our users are highly engaged in dialogue around Vestigo's reporting and productivity features to help them justify staffing and provide metrics on how much time it takes to complete different tasks," said Rachael Aletti, Senior Account Manager at McCreadie Group.
"We saw the need for an online community that would allow IDS pharmacy teams to connect regularly. We tested it on our clients prior to the launch and gained their input to ensure that what we developed would meet their needs," stated Scott McCreadie, President and CEO of McCreadie Group. "We look forward to the growth of this community, the benefits of sharing and promoting best practices, and connecting the IDS practitioners' community. The Vestigo User Forum now fills a gap that existed for quite some time, and the rapid adoption rate is an indicator of just how much something like this was needed."
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
About McCreadie Group
The McCreadie Group, Inc. was founded in 2004 to provide software solutions for pharmacy applications in healthcare, research, and educational settings. McCreadie Group's goal is to drive improvements in quality, efficiency, safety, and compliance in the pharmacy profession by delivering innovative software and consultative support. To learn more about McCreadie Group and its products, visit www.mccreadiegroup.com. (http://www.mccreadiegroup.com/)
# # # #
McCreadie Group, Inc.
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region