Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 129
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 129
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- Monitoring Concrete Curing Temperature
- Jed Krug Wins 1st place at the Wisconsin ABC Skills competition, heads to California for nationals
- Big Skills Tiny Homes, Marin Based Non-Profit, Teaches Kids Skills and Gives Back with Their First Maker's Workshop
- New Retirement Community Coming to Reno
- XL North Adds New Distributors for its Concrete Surface Prep Products
- HomeAid Care Day at Phoenix Pass
- Merlo's P50.18Plus - Power plus Extra Stability
- Moss Construction Welcomes Michael Monsalve
- Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey Members Recognized at IBS
- HomeAid Care Day at Our House Decatur
McCarthy's national renewable energy group, a top-ranked EPC (engineer, procure, construct) general contractor, focuses on building utility-scale solar plants across the United States. McCarthy's engineering and construction services offer in-budget development, site selection analysis, constructability reviews, cost-estimating, value analysis, schedule development, project management and schedule control for utilities, developers and private companies.
Expansion of the firm's renewable energy group grows McCarthy's ability to provide clients with innovative and effective solutions for alternative energy projects. The promotion and new hires include the following McCarthy renewable energy directors:
Brenda Byers, Preconstruction Director: With a decade of experience in renewable energy construction, Byers was recently promoted to director of preconstruction and is now responsible for overseeing plant designs, collaborating with project partners and subcontractors, and working closely with the project teams to maximize preconstruction planning for solar projects.She holds a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Wichita State University and a master's degree in solar energy engineering and commercialization from Arizona State University. Byers is based in the firm's Southwest regional office.
Phil Radin, Project Director:Radin began his career with MC Industrial, an independent McCarthy company, in 2000 and has nearly two decades of experience working on a wide array of industrial projects. He holds a bachelor's degree in construction management from the University of Central Missouri. He earned a LEED AP BD+C certification from the U.S. Green Building Council, and he is also a member of the Association for Iron and Steel Technology. Radin is based in the firm's Southeast regional office.
More on eTradeWire News
- UK's only single patient handling equipment maintenance and management provider announces dig
- Generation Glamp: The Rising Trend of Glamping in Australia
- Restore Datashred is now a compliant Service Level Provider PCI-DSS
- Wisconsin Annual Blues Harmonica Festival 2019!
- Women's movement founded 11 decades ago gains strength while positioning itself in the social media era
Mark Skidmore, Project Director:Skidmore has more than 14 years experience working in the solar industry covering all facets of a project from engineering and installation to operations and maintenance. He earned a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from Arizona State University (ASU). He is also a NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer, Certified Energy Manager and a Registered Electrical Engineer in Arizona. He is a member of the Association for Energy Engineers, International Association of Electrical Inspectors, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers and the Construction Specification Institute, and he serves on the Solar Energy Engineering and Commercialization Advisory Board at ASU. Mark is based in the firm's Southwest regional office.
"Demand for clean renewable energy continues to grow, as communities around the country have come to understand its value as an economic driver, particularly in rural areas," said Scott Canada, senior vice president of the renewable energy group at McCarthy Building Companies. "Since our customers have come to expect McCarthy to meet, or even beat, project schedules and provide expertise to the engineering and construction phases of their projects, we are expanding our group and adding resources that allow us to take on additional capacity, and deliver more clean energy in the years ahead."
Since 2013, McCarthy's renewable energy group has completed or is in the process of constructing more than 30 utility-scale clean energy projects in communities from coast to coast, representing a combined capacity of more than 1.3 Gigawatts (GW) of clean energy production. McCarthy earned a 5th place ranking for Top 10 Solar EPCs in the U.S. by Solar Power World's 2018 Top Solar Contractors.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ambulatory Accreditation Consultants Certified by LSBE
- little countdown app integrates with iOS Calendar
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- GAMESPARK™ Announces Subscription Service
- Teen Author Anyé Young is Featured Speaker for FAMMilies for Justice Reform Conference
About McCarthy Building Companies
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. (http://www.mccarthy.com/) is the oldest privately held national construction company in the country – with more than 150 years spent collaborating with partners to solve complex building challenges on behalf of its clients. With an unrelenting focus on safety and a comprehensive quality program that span all phases of every project, McCarthy utilizes industry-leading design phase and construction techniques combined with value-add technology to maximize outcomes. Repeatedly honored as a Best Place to Work and Healthiest Employer, McCarthy is ranked the 20th largest domestic general contractor (Engineering News-Record, May 2018). With approximately 1,700 salaried employees and offices in St. Louis, Atlanta; Collinsville, Ill.; Portage, Ind.; Kansas City, Kan.; Phoenix; Las Vegas; Denver; Dallas, Houston; Albuquerque; and San Diego, Newport Beach, San Francisco, San Jose and Sacramento, Calif. McCarthy is 100 percent employee-owned (http://www.mccarthy.com/about/employee-owners/). More information about the company is available online at www.mccarthy.com or by following the company on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/mccarthybuilding), Twitter (https://twitter.com/McCarthyBuild), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/119184?trk=tyah), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mccarthybuild/) and Google+ (http://www.google.com/+MccarthyBuilding).
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Kiss Goodbye To Ms Raises Awareness And Vital Resources To Help Find A Cure For Multiple Sclerosis
- Figural oil painting by James McNeill Whistler will be in Woodshed Art Auctions' April 4th auction
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Robert "Kool" Bell Will Discuss Renewable Energy At Delaware State U
- Daughter of WWII survivors tells family story of triumph over tragedy at Regal Palms Senior Living Residence in Largo, FL
- PMTI announces virtual PMP® Training Course - April 1 to 4
- MMI Charlotte Joins Forces with Roc solid Foundation to "Play It Forward"
- Find Out If It's Possible To Bring Order From Chaos and Personal Tragedy In "Beleaguered Truth"
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- David McCaskill Joins Halff as Director of Landscape Architecture
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Go Behind The Scenes In The New Audiobook "Yes, Ma'am!: Running the Thin Blue Line - A Cop's Memoir"
- Radio Host Neil Henry's Safe Money Book
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery