Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 536
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 210
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 185
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 167
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 160
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 143
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 141
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 140
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 140
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 132
Similar on eTradeWire
- Columbia Hosts Children's Business Fair
- Looking for a lot more Business a lot faster? First, take a look at this Advertising Math
- The UK's Most Sustainable Wood Fuel Brand
- Holistic Management for Sustained Growth in Organizations
- iMediate Inc Publishes Video Guide to Child Custody for Fathers and Mothers
- Master Coach Offers New Coaching Success Program
- Seasoned journalist joins race for Cape Coral City Council District 3
- Airlite Plastics Co. Announces the Unification of its Arctic Fox Brand Into KODIAKOOLER®
- Dividend Design Awarded Contract
- Northwestern Mutual–Chicago Donates $4K to Ronald McDonald House Charities Chicagoland & Northwest
MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
MC is extremely honored by this award, but even more so by the impact they were able to make on the national stage. In 2019 MC had Great Strides walk teams in five cities, officially designating them as a National Sponsor. Throughout the course of 2019, MC Companies participated in 7 different Cystic Fibrosis walks across three states with 118 walkers, and raised an impressive $39,000. Combined with MC Companies' employee driven Sharing the Good Life Foundation donation of $63,000, MC Companies was able to donate a grand total of $100,000 the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ebonyx Launches Its Marketplace to Connect Sellers and Buyers of Afrocentric Items
- New Anti IgM Antibody Monoclonal by Molecular Depot
- New Anti Biotin Antibody from Molecular Depot
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases New Album "Where Do We Go from Here?
- Documentary about America's oldest white oak tree digital and demand release and screening
MC Companies is no stranger to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and is a long-time supporter of the Great Strides Walk. However, their philanthropic ambitions do not end with CF. Giving back it as the core of MC, which is why they created their employee driven Sharing the Good Life Foundation which encourages and gives employees countless opportunities to volunteer, get involved, and give back to our local communities.
2019 was an incredible year for MC's contributions to the CF community, and they have no intention of slowing down. A new year marks a new opportunity to give back and better our communities. MC is invigorated by the challenge to surpass their 2019 goals and make 2020 another landmark year in their support for the CF community.
You can donate to our 2020 walk teams and learn more about MC's efforts by visiting the MC Companies Great Strides National Team Page. Find MC at these 2020 Great Strides walks.
- Phoenix, Arizona Tucson, Arizona Scottsdale, Arizona Tulsa, Oklahoma San Antonio, Texas Dallas, Texas Houston, Texas Corpus Christi, Texas
More on eTradeWire News
- New novel asks you to "imagine trying to solve your own murder"
- Captavo Consulting becomes Consulting Partner to Hitachi Vantara
- Amigo Events Announce Traditional Goan Carnival Event in London
- Help Create Traveling Shamans Camp 2020
- Georgia Classic Pool of Milton Awarded Best Of Houzz 2020
Build your walk team, find and join other walk teams, and learn how you can get involved at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Great Strides website.
About MC Companies: MC Companies http://www.mccompanies.com is a real estate investment, development, construction, and management company specializing in the multifamily properties and commercial markets. MC Companies has completed over $750 million in multi-family and commercial value-added transactions since 1985.
Press release distributed by PRLog
SOURCE MC Companies
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- Enzo Unified Signs On to Sponsor SQLSaturday in South Florida
- N'COBRA Will Participate in Bloody Sunday Jubilee
- Palm Beach County Intracoastal Waterfront Estate to Auction No Reserve to the Highest Bidder via Concierge Auctions in partnership with Darren Weiner
- Brittany Chase Selects Corner Property Management For Charming Suburban Development In Wayne NJ
- Heritage Asante Grand Opens February 29
- Why Is My Auto Insurance Policy Only for 6 Months?
- Renowned intellectual icon, Chris Imafidon joins entrepreneurs to break world record for charity
- Grand Opening at Mesa Valley Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Panel Built Modular Cleanrooms Create Fully-Controlled Spaces for Precision Manufacturing
- Plano Police Association Endorses Incumbent Judge Ben Smith for 380th District Court
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber XL Laser Cutting Machine
- 2019: A year of distinction for MarketReach, Inc
- A.R. Rahman Begins Recording "Hands Around the World" song to fundraise against climate change, in Los Angeles
- Come Together Under the New Moon
- See More Knives: Trustworthy Knives & Blades
- Dallas Based Hip Hop Artist ShySpeaks Releases Aaliyah inspired track Millions
- Wendy Alton – Divorce Attorney Gets Certified in Collaborative Divorce Law in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Brandon Honda adds Allen Hicks as Executive Manager
- Grand opening celebration set at Princeton Park