Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- Natural Perfumery: A Complete Shift Towards Nature and a New Education for Perfumers
- Ryan Lawn & Tree Continues Commitment to Sustainability by Planting 30,000 Trees by 2030
- $1.1 Million Dollars in Scholarships, Awarded by the DSU Heritage Foundation, Second Time in Dickinson State University History
- Ryan Lawn & Tree Named to "Lawn & Landscape Top 100" for 2021
- Ryan Lawn & Tree No. 45 on Landscape Management's LM150 List of Largest Landscape Companies for 2021
- USDA Farm to School Grant Awarded to Rebuilding Broken Places CDC Seed to Plate Program
- NLaws Produce Announces New Partnership, Formation Of New Venture
- Adaptive Agriculture Announces Free Bin Inventory Management System: Bins+
- Ideanomics' Solectrac Launches New Electric Tractor
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
May Wes added the G4 Stalk Stompers for John Deere C Series to its G4 Stalk Stomper lineup to meet grower demand. The Hutchinson, Minnesota-based manufacturer introduced its award-winning compression molded UHMW G4 Stalk Stompers in 2018 and has since expanded the product line to include most major corn heads, including John Deere C, 600/700 and 90/40 Series; Case IH 900/1000, 2600/4200/4400, and 2200/2400/3200 Series; New Holland 99C/980 and 96C/98C/98D/996 Series; MacDon C Series; Geringhoff Horizon and Patriot/Northstar/Rotadisc Series; Drago GT and Series I & II; Harvestec; Lexion; Capello; AGCO and Fantini. May Wes will continue to add additional models as the market demands. G4 Planter Stalk Stompers are also available for John Deere 1770NT planters and Case IH Model 1250 Early Riser planters. May Wes also offers tractor stalk stompers for a wide range of tractors.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
Based on farmer feedback, the G4 Stalk Stomper features a simplified and space-saving torsion design that eliminates the spring, chain, pivot bolt and other bulky features found in most Stalk Stompers, making it much easier for one person to install, remove and reposition for transport or storage.
The G4 is much more compact with a 12.7" shorter length than previous models, providing more clearance for track combines and hassle-free storage and transport on folding corn heads. May Wes widened the G4's shoe to 12" for optimal stalk leveling and reduced its weight by 25 percent. Manufactured from ½" thick durable UHMW poly instead of steel, the G4's shoe easily glides across the field and features a raised tail to prevent accidental reverse damage.
Find out more about the G4 Stalk Stomper and May Wes at https://www.maywes.com or call 1-800-788-6483. Watch the G4 video at https://youtu.be/Cg0NaHWxm3Q.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
About May Wes
May Wes has led the after-market poly agricultural equipment market since 1972, proudly assuring that all of its products are FIELD-TESTED and FARMER-APPROVED. Known as "the Original Poly People," May Wes specializes in innovative products manufactured from Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene (UHMW poly) material, and offers a wide range of aftermarket poly parts to help farmers extend the life of their equipment. Located in the heart of farmland in Hutchinson, Minnesota, May Wes is a division of Pride Solutions, LLC. Learn more about May Wes at www.maywes.com or 1-800-788-6483.
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience