Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 211
- Dr. Nada Albatish has become a Spectrum Key Opinion Leader 209
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 185
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 161
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 151
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 140
- CMS Ruling Could Shut the Door on the Medical Center at Elizabeth Place (MCEP) 113
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nina Olson, National Taxpayer Advocate, addresses Congress with her 2018 Annual Report
- Tax Expert and Advisor Barry G. Fowler, EA, Reminds Readers That IRS Communicates Via Snail Mail
- Incorrect Social Security numbers top list of most common tax mistakes
- Lori Kaiser of Kaiser Consulting Wins 2019 Columbus Chamber Small Business Leader Award
- Vicinity Software Launches New Branding to Dive Deeper into Market Segments of Batch Manufacturing
- Entries Now Open - 2019 British Accounting Marketing Awards
- Rady School of Management Recruits New Executive Director of MPAc Program
- Wash Ninja® Premium Eco-Friendly Car Care Passes 100,000 Social Media Fans
- IAOP Announces 2019 Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees
- Brad Shipley named president of Wiltshire, Whitley, Richardson & English, P.A
In addition to Albeck's traditional financial reporting and SEC compliance services, Matthew Katzeff's vast strategic advisory and valuation experience by which he has closed over $22 billion in transactions now enables Albeck to also provide sophisticated strategic advisory and M&A services, as well as valuation, fairness opinion, due diligence, and expert witness services across a wide breadth of situations and asset classes, including intellectual property, on a truly global basis.
Since his tenure at The Blackstone Group, Mr. Katzeff was a member of the M&A teams at SBC Warburg Dillon Read (currently UBS), Credit Suisse First Boston and Peter J. Solomon Company. Mr. Katzeff then became a Vice President with North Atlantic Trading Company, focusing on the sourcing and execution of both stand-alone and "bolt-on" private equity investments, primarily within the consumer products sector. Mr. Katzeff then became a Managing Director with J Giordano Securities Group, then Head of M&A and Managing Director at Ashir Group, at which he predominantly focused on Chinese companies requiring strategic advisory or capital markets services, then Managing Director and Head of North America of Stratiqa, a global M&A advisory and valuation practice, in which he predominantly focused upon the execution of strategic advisory assignments as well as fairness opinions and other valuations for companies with traditional asset classes as well as intellectual property.
More on eTradeWire News
- 11 Women Share the Faith of Helping Beyond the Pretty Dress
- Toronto Inventor Realizes Dream of Developing New Word Game, Jabuka!
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- SuperCloud Wrap: Google's $13B Data-Center Plan, Going Beyond CI/CD, Allergic to DevOPs? + more
- Buy Microsoft Surface Accessories After Learning About the Available Options
- "All You Need to Know about Parkinson's Disease", new article by researcher Paul Norwood
- Doobert volunteers drive nearly 90,000 miles in 2019
Sectors in which Mr. Katzeff has operated include technology, media, telecommunications, consumer products, retail, green technology, business process outsourcing ("BPO"), teleservices, IT services, aerospace & defense, healthcare, oil & gas, building materials, gaming, enterprise software, financial institutions, natural resources, alternative fuels, real estate, lodging, and general industrial & manufacturing, in addition to a strong focus on intellectual property. Christy Albeck, CEO of Albeck stated "In addition to Matthew's substantial domestic and global experience, I am confident that our clients will benefit from his significant experience with Chinese companies who wish to access the American capital markets or require other US investment banking, valuation or advisory services, such as M&A."
Albeck's Global Strategic Advisory, M&A and Valuation Group
Albeck's Global Strategic Advisory, M&A and Valuation Group is a global consulting and valuation practice that provides objective and sophisticated valuation as well as financial and strategic advisory and M&A advisory services to public and private companies of all sizes for a variety of purposes.
Services include M&A advisory, fairness opinions and other valuations, intellectual property valuation and strategic advisory, due diligence, transaction and financial advisory, financial modeling, expert witness opinions, solvency opinions, goodwill impairment, purchase price allocation, valuation for financial reporting purposes, ESOPs, estate, tax and gift, 409A valuations, valuations of complex equity, debt, convertible and derivative securities, as well as real estate, including mark to market, and other valuation services.
More on eTradeWire News
- 5 stunning ideas how to decorate your rustic wedding venue with Jute
- United Premier Soccer League Announces SoCal Expansion with Rose City FC
- Asian Art, the Engravings of Karl Bodmer and Diverse Estate Jewelry at Michaan's in March
- Christian Author Pastor Cynthia Diggs set to Release New Book
- What's New in The Signature Series
- California Doctor Robert Blackman Releases His New Book That Skillfully Blends Satire, Sci-Fi, Fantasy And Socio-Political Commentary
- Minister & Author Dr. Claudette Morgan-Scott Embarks on International Speaking Tour and Book Launch
About Albeck Financial Services, Inc.
Albeck provides financial reporting expertise and specialized transactional services to small- to mid-cap companies, to help issuers meet regulatory requirements and to assist with their technical needs. Albeck prepares clients for the financial reporting challenges and opportunities that regulatory bodies and the marketplace present. Albeck's services include but are not limited to: PBC and Supporting Schedule Development, Financial Reporting Preparation, Valuation Services, IPO/APO/Transactions, Due Diligence for Mergers & Acquisitions, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, Tax Services, Outsourced CFO & Controller Services and Back-office Accounting and Bookkeeping. Albeck Financial has over 30 years of financial consulting expertise.
- Emperor CBD Launches Grand Opening
- How a DAQ System Executes All Vibration Test Stand Tasks
- Recent Sports Betting Legalization Sets The Stage For Record-Breaking March Madness Viewership And Wagers
- Petique, Inc. Brings High-Quality Pet Product Line to Global Pet Expo Booth #3491
- Alison Morgan Joins Rainbow Village as Program Director
- RadiusPoint Delivers New Solutions Exploration Experience
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Recognized with a Governor's Circle Award
- Fashion Umbrella Foundation creates an online university for learning
- Dinner With Lloyd, Releases February 14, 2019 On Digital Download & Rental
- Members Advantage Credit Union donates to Steady Stitchers
- Brad Domenico Secures $60,000,000 for Multifamily Portfolio in Hudson County
- Denver Realtor Patrick Finney Launches New Website
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Mr. 1204 Releases New Single: Lost Featuring RND Officially
- ShoppingMoneyPR.com Launches PR Promos Services as DuckDuckGo and Excitel Offer Theirs
- Announcing "Best Online PC Gamer" YouTube Channel
- NAWBO Phoenix to present March 13 panel of top women business owners
- VIP Reception Planned for Billy Graham's Daughter and Grand-Daughter
- BalletNova Conservatory Students to learn Martha Graham's "Steps in the Street"
- South Shore Chamber Names Joseph Gratta, CEO of Atlantic Mechanical Contractors to Board