Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 163
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer!
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chris Ernest of blumshapiro Wins 40 Under 40 Award
- Using the 0% tax rate- Batley CPA
- GMS, Inc. Announces Dr. Amanda Andrade to Speak at 34th Annual Financial Management Conference
- Connecticut-Based CPA Celebrates 10 Years In Business & Honors Departed Pet Dog
- Tony Gillisse to Accept Lester Radke Community Service Award
- Winners Announced For The 2019 British Accounting Marketing Awards
- Tax Expert and Advisor Barry G. Fowler, EA, Elaborates On The Variety Of Notices The IRS Sends Out
- My Home Didn't Sell, Now What?
- The A Team Consulting Named 2019 Best Bookkeepers Of New York
- Tom Dunn CPA Firm Voted One of the "Best CPA Firms in St. Louis" by by SBM Readers
In addition to Albeck's traditional financial reporting and SEC compliance services, Matthew Katzeff's vast strategic advisory and valuation experience by which he has closed over $22 billion in transactions now enables Albeck to also provide sophisticated strategic advisory and M&A services, as well as valuation, fairness opinion, due diligence, and expert witness services across a wide breadth of situations and asset classes, including intellectual property, on a truly global basis.
Since his tenure at The Blackstone Group, Mr. Katzeff was a member of the M&A teams at SBC Warburg Dillon Read (currently UBS), Credit Suisse First Boston and Peter J. Solomon Company. Mr. Katzeff then became a Vice President with North Atlantic Trading Company, focusing on the sourcing and execution of both stand-alone and "bolt-on" private equity investments, primarily within the consumer products sector. Mr. Katzeff then became a Managing Director with J Giordano Securities Group, then Head of M&A and Managing Director at Ashir Group, at which he predominantly focused on Chinese companies requiring strategic advisory or capital markets services, then Managing Director and Head of North America of Stratiqa, a global M&A advisory and valuation practice, in which he predominantly focused upon the execution of strategic advisory assignments as well as fairness opinions and other valuations for companies with traditional asset classes as well as intellectual property.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Kawasaki Disease" in easy-to-understand terms, explained by Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- YouTube Star Shares Lip Filler Experience
- Women's Suffrage Centennial Commission Honors 100 Years Of Women's Right to Vote
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
Sectors in which Mr. Katzeff has operated include technology, media, telecommunications, consumer products, retail, green technology, business process outsourcing ("BPO"), teleservices, IT services, aerospace & defense, healthcare, oil & gas, building materials, gaming, enterprise software, financial institutions, natural resources, alternative fuels, real estate, lodging, and general industrial & manufacturing, in addition to a strong focus on intellectual property. Christy Albeck, CEO of Albeck stated "In addition to Matthew's substantial domestic and global experience, I am confident that our clients will benefit from his significant experience with Chinese companies who wish to access the American capital markets or require other US investment banking, valuation or advisory services, such as M&A."
Albeck's Global Strategic Advisory, M&A and Valuation Group
Albeck's Global Strategic Advisory, M&A and Valuation Group is a global consulting and valuation practice that provides objective and sophisticated valuation as well as financial and strategic advisory and M&A advisory services to public and private companies of all sizes for a variety of purposes.
Services include M&A advisory, fairness opinions and other valuations, intellectual property valuation and strategic advisory, due diligence, transaction and financial advisory, financial modeling, expert witness opinions, solvency opinions, goodwill impairment, purchase price allocation, valuation for financial reporting purposes, ESOPs, estate, tax and gift, 409A valuations, valuations of complex equity, debt, convertible and derivative securities, as well as real estate, including mark to market, and other valuation services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tecsew Kick Off Anniversary with Transformation!
- Best Emergency Locksmith Aberdeen Contact Granite City Locksmiths Now
- Bluewater Distilling Partners With Columbia Distributing In Washington And Oregon
- Mhde Askar Gives Chicago Visitors 6 Tourist Mistakes to Avoid
- Breaking News from the Prevention 2019 Conference: Donating Blood May Save Your Own Life
About Albeck Financial Services, Inc.
Albeck provides financial reporting expertise and specialized transactional services to small- to mid-cap companies, to help issuers meet regulatory requirements and to assist with their technical needs. Albeck prepares clients for the financial reporting challenges and opportunities that regulatory bodies and the marketplace present. Albeck's services include but are not limited to: PBC and Supporting Schedule Development, Financial Reporting Preparation, Valuation Services, IPO/APO/Transactions, Due Diligence for Mergers & Acquisitions, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, Tax Services, Outsourced CFO & Controller Services and Back-office Accounting and Bookkeeping. Albeck Financial has over 30 years of financial consulting expertise.
- Planetary Blocks: Toy Blocks That Teach About Our Solar System
- Getting My Cheap flights To Work With Travelogica
- Rapper, Singer and Television personality Chanel West Coast Covers Spring Issue of The Hype Magazine
- Express Flooring names LAVIDGE digital agency of record
- Sir Kensington's Launches Surreal First-Ever Brand Campaign
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Am Engineering, Inc. To Fremont-Wright, LLC
- Computer Resources of America Named to 2019 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- After Tweet On The Rules of Time Travel, Michael J. Fox Gets Challenged By Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng
- Yellowbird Connect Announces June Networking Event and Keynote Speaker
- Jennifer's Boutique Collecting Canned Goods for Community Cooperative in June
- SQUAN Completes Transition to Full-Service Network Life-Cycle Services Business
- 209 Economists Endorse Medicare for All Ahead of House Budget Hearing
- Alten Construction completes renovation of Fire Station No. 5
- Cora Alpha Elysium City Update
- Redbows Launches New Additions to Gazebo and Parasol Collections
- Lee Canyon Announces Major Transformation With New Hillside Lodge
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- RadiusPoint Expands ExpenseLogic 8.0 Capabilities
- SQA Announces 48 QA Professionals Have Earned the Prestigious RQAP Credential
- UFM Men's Underwear Sponsors 16TH ANNUAL PUTT N' CRAWL