Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 342
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 297
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 217
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 209
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 199
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 199
Similar on eTradeWire
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- NATP advises working with trusted tax pro in light of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- 35% Dividend Paid to Members of the Retail Group of New York Workers' Compensation Safety Group #544
- TRIMIT and Seams Systems Partner to Offer Microsoft ERP-Based Fashion Software Solutions
- Strategic Micro Systems Hires New Director of Business Development
- Hiring Freeze Bottlenecks Ontario Bankruptcy Courts
- Essex Bookkeepers on the Pros and Cons of Traditional Accounting
- Albeck Financial Services Continues Expansion With The Appointment Of New Director, Steve Uy
- Batley CPA provides useful payroll tips for small businesses
In addition to Albeck's traditional financial reporting and SEC compliance services, Matthew Katzeff's vast strategic advisory and valuation experience by which he has closed over $22 billion in transactions now enables Albeck to also provide sophisticated strategic advisory and M&A services, as well as valuation, fairness opinion, due diligence, and expert witness services across a wide breadth of situations and asset classes, including intellectual property, on a truly global basis.
Since his tenure at The Blackstone Group, Mr. Katzeff was a member of the M&A teams at SBC Warburg Dillon Read (currently UBS), Credit Suisse First Boston and Peter J. Solomon Company. Mr. Katzeff then became a Vice President with North Atlantic Trading Company, focusing on the sourcing and execution of both stand-alone and "bolt-on" private equity investments, primarily within the consumer products sector. Mr. Katzeff then became a Managing Director with J Giordano Securities Group, then Head of M&A and Managing Director at Ashir Group, at which he predominantly focused on Chinese companies requiring strategic advisory or capital markets services, then Managing Director and Head of North America of Stratiqa, a global M&A advisory and valuation practice, in which he predominantly focused upon the execution of strategic advisory assignments as well as fairness opinions and other valuations for companies with traditional asset classes as well as intellectual property.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
Sectors in which Mr. Katzeff has operated include technology, media, telecommunications, consumer products, retail, green technology, business process outsourcing ("BPO"), teleservices, IT services, aerospace & defense, healthcare, oil & gas, building materials, gaming, enterprise software, financial institutions, natural resources, alternative fuels, real estate, lodging, and general industrial & manufacturing, in addition to a strong focus on intellectual property. Christy Albeck, CEO of Albeck stated "In addition to Matthew's substantial domestic and global experience, I am confident that our clients will benefit from his significant experience with Chinese companies who wish to access the American capital markets or require other US investment banking, valuation or advisory services, such as M&A."
Albeck's Global Strategic Advisory, M&A and Valuation Group
Albeck's Global Strategic Advisory, M&A and Valuation Group is a global consulting and valuation practice that provides objective and sophisticated valuation as well as financial and strategic advisory and M&A advisory services to public and private companies of all sizes for a variety of purposes.
Services include M&A advisory, fairness opinions and other valuations, intellectual property valuation and strategic advisory, due diligence, transaction and financial advisory, financial modeling, expert witness opinions, solvency opinions, goodwill impairment, purchase price allocation, valuation for financial reporting purposes, ESOPs, estate, tax and gift, 409A valuations, valuations of complex equity, debt, convertible and derivative securities, as well as real estate, including mark to market, and other valuation services.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
About Albeck Financial Services, Inc.
Albeck provides financial reporting expertise and specialized transactional services to small- to mid-cap companies, to help issuers meet regulatory requirements and to assist with their technical needs. Albeck prepares clients for the financial reporting challenges and opportunities that regulatory bodies and the marketplace present. Albeck's services include but are not limited to: PBC and Supporting Schedule Development, Financial Reporting Preparation, Valuation Services, IPO/APO/Transactions, Due Diligence for Mergers & Acquisitions, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, Tax Services, Outsourced CFO & Controller Services and Back-office Accounting and Bookkeeping. Albeck Financial has over 30 years of financial consulting expertise.
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School