Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- PAG Law continues to be recognized for its leading venture capital practice
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Australia's Online Commercial Law Firm
- I'm Awarded the Decalogue Society of Lawyers Presidential Citation
- Employers are Urged to Proceed Cautiously with Vaccine Mandates
- Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys Selected by the ABA BBC for 20/20 Partners Rising Young Leader Award
- Mediator Andrew Y. Winston Joins MediationWorks
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patrick J. Paul Joins ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Board
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Criminal Defense Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains continuance for dismissal in shoplifting case
Matthew Brickman Explains The Importance of Knowing the Difference Between a Divorce and Paternity Action
One of the benefits he provides to his clients is the ability to mediate virtually anywhere in the world in the comfort of their own home or office. This cuts travel time and costs significantly and offers a safer space to conduct mediation sessions.
He recently explained on his podcast the importance of knowing the difference between a divorce action and a paternity action. Knowing the difference is key to coming out on the either one much better. His full comments can be heard in the video below:
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
Mr. Brickman made the statement, "Mediation has now become the gold standard for matters of divorce, paternity, timesharing (child custody, visitation), parental rights and child support. Become empowered through mediation."
Notable divorce and family matters Matthew Brickman has successfully mediated on a consistent basis:
- Florida Divorce with Children
- Florida Divorce Alimony
- Child Custody in Florida
- Parental Rights in Florida
- Florida Paternity Matters
- Florida Prenuptial Postnuptial Agreements
- Florida Adoption Mediation
- ADR Florida
- Florida Divorce Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
- Florida No-Fault Divorce
- Florida Same-Sex Divorce
- Florida Dissolution of Marriage
- Florida Child Timesharing
- Florida Parenting Plans
- Florida Divorce Law Adultery
- Florida Divorce Division of Property
- Florida Gay Marriage Laws
- Florida Divorce Infidelity Laws
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
Matthew Brickman is a Supreme Court of Florida certified county civil family mediator who has worked in the 15th and 19th Judicial Circuit Courts since 2009 and 2006 respectively. He is also an appellate certified mediator who mediates a variety of small claims, civil, and family cases. Mr. Brickman recently graduated both the Harvard Business School Negotiation Mastery Program and the Negotiation Master Class at Harvard Law School.
Schedule your mediation at the link below:
iChatMediation - Family Mediation Services, 2915 Tuscany Court, Suite 105, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 (877) 822-1479
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience