Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 135
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Mind Shift 2020, New Book by Joshua S. Kangley, Provides Inspiration
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Thanksgiving Hosts Can Be Sued As COVID Superspreaders
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on Moving Violations
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- Snell & Wilmer Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's 2020 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
- Study: 1 in 4 States Don't Require Judge to Consider Child's Custody Preference
He explained that the statute states there is no presumption for or against the mother or father and in Florida there is no custody or primary/secondary parents any longer since 2011.
In regards to whether the parents can modify an existing court order his full comments can be heard in the video below:
More on eTradeWire News
- Bigpond Email Not Working on MAC – How to Fix this Issue?
- Is it better to charge an electric scooter "once a day" or "after using it"?
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety
- Donna S. Bellinger "The GodMother" in Business Sales entertains Gratitude on Entrepreneurship LIVE
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
He explained that the it is not the parents who have rights to the child but the child who has rights to each parent. Mr. Brickman continues to emphasize the importance of cooperation between the parents and taking co-parenting classes prior to mediation for the benefit of all involved parties, especially the child.
Matthew Brickman can mediate in-person or virtually online to help people anywhere in the world settle their disputes. He contends that traditional courtroom litigation gives away the power of the parties to leave their matter up to a judge to decide. Through mediation, he empowers people with the knowledge and insight as how a court would view their matter so that they can create the best resolution for both parties to resolve their differences.
Matthew Brickman is the host of the Mediate This! divorce and paternity podcast along with co-host Sydney Mitchell:
Their advice will help those experiencing conflict deal with:
- Divorce (contested/uncontested with/without children, property, assets, debts)
- Parental Rights
- Paternity Cases and Rights
- Child Custody (Time sharing)
- Alimony and Spousal Support
- Child Support and Arrears
- Document Assistance
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Post-judgement Modifications
- Family Disputes
- Business & Contract Disputes
- Employment: Employer/Employee Disputes
- Real Estate: Landlord - Tenant Disputes
- Settling disputes using In-person Mediation
- Settling disputes using Online Virtual Mediation
Podcast homepage: http://ichatmediation.com/podcast
More on eTradeWire News
- Candlestick Queens Event Appeals to Women of Color Who are Interested in Forex Trading
- Illustrating History With Tea!
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
If you have a matter, disagreement, or dispute you need professional help with then visit iMediate.com - Email mbrickman@ichatmediation or Call (877) 822-1479
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Diane Berson, MD
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- TVS Family Network.Com Wins Academy of Family Values Award For Quality Family Viewing
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication