Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 739
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 377
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 356
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 228
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 225
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 216
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 208
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 206
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 197
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 195
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Hanover Park Real Estate Market Update September 2018
- Muze Achieves Lofty Construction Milestone
- The Monarch Collection at Whispering Pines Grand Opens September 29th & 30th
- Only A Few Homes Left in Wintercreek at Somersett in Reno
- Mattamy Homes Wins St. Johns County Parade of Homes
- Hartley Homes & Consulting Introduces Innovative Custom Home Solutions in Canada
- Lennar's Marbella Ranch Grand Opens October 13th!
- Three Series by Lennar Coming Soon to Cadence at Gateway in Mesa
- National Environmental Group, Local Community Appeal India Basin Development Environmental Impact Report to San Francisco Board of Supervisors
- Versatile Southwest Arkansas Premier Offering Enters the Real Estate Market
Chuck Bolen as Vice President of Operations, Mattamy Homes
Tara Jinks as Vice President of Sales, Mattamy Homes
Amber King as Vice President of Marketing, Mattamy Homes
"We are pleased to have Chuck, Tara and Amber on our leadership team," said Cliff Nelson, Jacksonville Division President, Mattamy Homes. "Our team members are dedicated to the industry and to the communities we build. They are valuable assets to our company and support our commitment to help families realize their dream of home ownership in Northeast Florida."
More on eTradeWire News
- Telenet selects Infradata and BroadForward for their Next Generation Equipment Identity Register
- Xitron Introduces Navigator Flexo Suite
- Pivotal moments in the lives of women
- Mistah F.a.b. And Ugl Ceo Put $2500 On The Line In Ultimate Gaming Madden Tournament
- Singer/Songwriter Ali Jacko To Release New Single/Music Video Baby You're MINE on September 30, 2018
- Items Being Collected by Unity of Delray Beach Church for Cros Ministries Community Food Pantries
- "NAWBO/EXCEL hosts 2018 Hackathon for local students - Let's Code"
Mattamy Homes swept the Northeast Florida Builders Association's Laurel Awards competition, receiving numerous awards including the prestigious Grand Laurel award honoring its RiverTown community.
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with a 40-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps 7,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the United States, the company is represented in 10 markets –Charlotte, Raleigh, Phoenix, Tucson, Jacksonville, Orlando (where its US head office is located), Tampa, Sarasota, Naples and Southeast Florida – and in Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
For more information about Mattamy Homes in Northeast Florida, visit www.MattamyHomes.com/jacksonville.
- Casa Grande Elementary School District Celebrates Completion of 2 New Schools
- 2018 Moxie Award Celebrates Boldness in Business
- Muze Achieves Lofty Construction Milestone
- Centra Hub Showcases Real Estate and Facilities Management (CAFM) Solutions at FM Expo 2018
- TRICOR Insurance received 2018 Best Places to Work in Insurance
- A Missing Girl and A Serial Killer Hold The Answer In The New Thriller "Never Been Found"
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Visit GITEX 2018
- Start-Up Recreation Rentalz Strives to Make Renting 'EZ'
- Conejo Valley YMCA's 14th Annual "Turkey Day Dash" on Thanksgiving Morning
- Vax-Immune™ Presents LabReady® at TMCx Innovation Institute's Opening Event
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Awarded Second $20K Lowe's Community Improvement Grant
- Riverview Health: Utilizing M3-Patient Experience® in Pursuit of Service Excellence
- Walk Around Turtle Island September issue now on line!
- QuickBooks Users Can Now Print Checks on Blank Stock Easier With New Virtual Printer
- Blueair launches JOY S – a Powerful Air Purifier for Compact Living in the Middle East
- Paran Homes Now Seeking Several New Construction Professionals to Enhance Team
- Meals On Wheels South Florida To Celebrate Volunteers At 9th Annual Appreciation Luncheon
- Florida Innovator's Economic Recovery Plan Creates 75 Million New Jobs, Adds $80 Trillion to US GDP
- Understanding and Preventing Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD) in Children and Adolescents
- Re-invention Of Dave Tolliver!