Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 216
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 201
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 179
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 122
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 121
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 120
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 106
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 101
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Positive Chess teams up with Bethany School in Cincinnati
- NAORCA Worldwide - Assisting businesses to help reduce, theft, fraud and cybercrime
- Accredited Coaching Academy Offers Weekend Intensive Certification for Professional Coaches in Tulsa
- Vocational School Mindworks NLP Announces a New Training Facility in Bellevue, Washington
- Libman Education Partners with Cengage Learning to Provide Medical Coding Foundational Skills
- Certified Coaching Academy Offers Weekend Intensive Certification for Professional Coaches
- Society of American Magicians is Sponsoring Scholarships to the Discover Magic Educational Course
- Calling Them "Snowflakes" Appeals to Millennials
- Will Colleges Level the Playing Field After Admissions Cheating Scandal?
- RhinoWare Connect® Secures Classrooms & Immediately Notifies Officials of Security Breaches on Scho
I am writing to announce the resignation of Lou DiGioia, CAE as executive director of the MATHCOUNTS Foundation, effective March 31, 2018. Lou joined MATHCOUNTS in 2002 and has served as executive director for 11 years. Although we are saddened by the loss of his leadership, we wish Lou all the best in his new position as executive director of DECA, Inc. and are profoundly grateful for his service to MATHCOUNTS.
During his tenure, Lou spearheaded new initiatives that positioned MATHCOUNTS to grow and deepen its impact. His notable accomplishments include:
• Growing program participation, breaking organization records multiple years in a row.
• Overseeing the rebranding of MATHCOUNTS and reshaping the organization's approach to accountability and measuring impact.
More on eTradeWire News
- NAWBO Phoenix to present point/counter point program about legislating women on corporate boards
- The Best of the Bay Area: Anti-Aging Specialist, Richard Haxton, Has Changed the Face of Aging
- Acora wins new business software project with OATS Ltd
- IRS deadline approaching for small, non-profit organizations
- The New Jersey State Children's Chorus (NJSCC) presents "Songs of the Earth"
• Overhauling the support and resources provided to MATHCOUNTS volunteers, including the successful execution of two conventions for Competition Coordinators.
• Launching the National Math Club to give students non-competitive ways to participate in MATHCOUNTS.
• Launching the Math Video Challenge to incorporate creativity and technology into our programming.
We are extremely appreciative of the passion, ingenuity and enthusiasm Lou brought to his work at MATHCOUNTS every day. He will be deeply missed by the staff, board members and partners of our organization, and all of us look forward to seeing what he'll achieve in the rest of his career.
At this time, we are exploring options for moving forward. The board is committed to make this transition as smooth as possible and will share information regarding future executive leadership soon. Fortunately, the MATHCOUNTS Foundation remains well-positioned to carry out its programs effectively and maintain the same level of support to our students and volunteers. We are excited about embarking on the next chapter of MATHCOUNTS and are grateful to our community of alumni, educators, volunteers, funders and partners. Together we will continue to help students find their path to math.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stoopjuice.com Increased Website Traffic By 3,178% In 12 Weeks
- Gulf Coast Village celebrates 30 years of serving seniors in Southwest Florida by expanding services
- YieldBuilder – An Organic Growing Alternative
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- Current National School Public Relations Association Member Releases Travel Memoir
About the MATHCOUNTS Foundation:
MATHCOUNTS is a nonprofit organization that provides engaging math programs to middle school students of all ability levels to build confidence and improve attitudes about math and problem solving. Middle school students exist at a critical juncture in which their love for mathematics must be nurtured, or their fear of mathematics must be overcome. For more than 30 years, MATHCOUNTS has provided free, high-quality resources to educators and enriching, extracurricular opportunities to students to lay a foundation for future success. Materials and information are available at www.mathcounts.org. Follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/mathcounts).
Amanda Naar, MATHCOUNTS
- American Society of Appraisers Appoints Johnnie White as New Chief Executive Officer
- World Mental Health Coalition Interdisciplinary Conference, National Press Club Ballroom - Washington DC Tuesday, 3/19, 12:45pm
- Cloud Wars: Elasticsearch Controversy, VMware Recruits Partners for AWS Push + more
- Announcing Artaria: Artistic Fashion and Classical Music Showcase
- Petite designer registration for UNDER ends soon
- Residence Inn Hotel Opens on Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
- Beto Was a Hacker, But So What
- Mobliciti Wins Innovation Award at LexisNexis Awards
- Orphanion Partners With LGM Pharma To Expand Global Access To Its Niche API Services
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- Christchurch shooting – What to do in your daily social media & digital marketing activities
- Marlene Todibio Earns Clcs Designation
- SOulFully Textured, A Natural Hair Experience
- Tartan Week Festivities Kickoff on GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Fusing East and West: a new kind of medical practice takes off in Naples, FL
- Bensalem Cleaning and Painting Company
- The Moses Controversy- Another Angle Plus New Revelation
- The Things We Do at Odyssey Theatre
- UpcyclePop Eco Market Fair Returns with costumes for Purim Event. An interactive playful experience on sustainability
- Orange Volunteer Fire Department Celebrates Members' Service at Annual Dinner