Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 132
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
- Covid Acts of Kindness breaks the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD!
Similar on eTradeWire
- Thiel College recognizes September Students of the Month
- Thiel College climbs US News & World Report rankings, recognized for social mobility
- Clarkson University Hosts Speaker Jay Harris
- Greta Grace Entertains and Teaches Young Readers by Confronting Her Own Problems
- Board Chair, Vice-Chair & New Board Members Announced By Ventura College Foundation
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- Edison Mall Gives Thanks to Local Teachers
- Modern Campus Partners with BCdiploma to Secure Learner Credentials via Blockchain Technology
- Enquizit, Inc Achieves Premier Partner Status in the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- GEM Consortium hosts Annual Board Meeting & Conference, Celebrating 45 Years of "Advancing Scient
I am writing to announce the resignation of Lou DiGioia, CAE as executive director of the MATHCOUNTS Foundation, effective March 31, 2018. Lou joined MATHCOUNTS in 2002 and has served as executive director for 11 years. Although we are saddened by the loss of his leadership, we wish Lou all the best in his new position as executive director of DECA, Inc. and are profoundly grateful for his service to MATHCOUNTS.
During his tenure, Lou spearheaded new initiatives that positioned MATHCOUNTS to grow and deepen its impact. His notable accomplishments include:
• Growing program participation, breaking organization records multiple years in a row.
• Overseeing the rebranding of MATHCOUNTS and reshaping the organization's approach to accountability and measuring impact.
More on eTradeWire News
- Search Engine Optimization Strategy Expert Chris Raulf of Boulder SEO Marketing to Speak at the SEO Square Two-Day Conference
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Englewood and Port Charlotte Residents!
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals Presents its 8th Annual "State of Black Tourism"
- SRI Performance Partners with DIRTcar Racing for Fall Event Lineup
- Join Our First Virtual Summit For Black Female Entrepreneurs
• Overhauling the support and resources provided to MATHCOUNTS volunteers, including the successful execution of two conventions for Competition Coordinators.
• Launching the National Math Club to give students non-competitive ways to participate in MATHCOUNTS.
• Launching the Math Video Challenge to incorporate creativity and technology into our programming.
We are extremely appreciative of the passion, ingenuity and enthusiasm Lou brought to his work at MATHCOUNTS every day. He will be deeply missed by the staff, board members and partners of our organization, and all of us look forward to seeing what he'll achieve in the rest of his career.
At this time, we are exploring options for moving forward. The board is committed to make this transition as smooth as possible and will share information regarding future executive leadership soon. Fortunately, the MATHCOUNTS Foundation remains well-positioned to carry out its programs effectively and maintain the same level of support to our students and volunteers. We are excited about embarking on the next chapter of MATHCOUNTS and are grateful to our community of alumni, educators, volunteers, funders and partners. Together we will continue to help students find their path to math.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Overcoming Adversity Without Drugs, Depression, or Self-Doubt"
- Conveniently Upgrade Outdoors Spaces Through Prefabricated Transit Shelters
- Tutanota LLC Amends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of salesforce.com, inc
- METAvivor Announces the Virtual Conference: Overcoming Health Disparities In MBC
- American Momentum Bank assigns executives expanded Market President positions
About the MATHCOUNTS Foundation:
MATHCOUNTS is a nonprofit organization that provides engaging math programs to middle school students of all ability levels to build confidence and improve attitudes about math and problem solving. Middle school students exist at a critical juncture in which their love for mathematics must be nurtured, or their fear of mathematics must be overcome. For more than 30 years, MATHCOUNTS has provided free, high-quality resources to educators and enriching, extracurricular opportunities to students to lay a foundation for future success. Materials and information are available at www.mathcounts.org. Follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/mathcounts).
Amanda Naar, MATHCOUNTS
- Homesnap names Aprile Osborne Fastest Growing Agent Award for the First Half of 2021
- Champion Film Salon International Film Festival Announces Panelist Line Up
- Coach To Share Solution To Say Goodbye Doubt And Uncertainty, Hello Clarity
- Goodwill SWFL day training program receives $50,000 boost
- Hair & Beauty Salon Payment Solutions - Payeex
- Floodproofing.com Chosen to Protect Historic New Jersey Location
- From Las Vegas to Sioux Falls, SD, "The Sinatra Experience" is a brilliant tribute to Frank Sinatra featuring Vegas-sensation Dave Halston
- Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield honors residents lost since 2020
- Light computes any desired linear transform without a digital processor
- Former Publix Employee Fired For Taking Medical Leave During Covid
- Are you confident that your process hazards are correctly controlled?
- New Jewish Theatre Announces 2022 Season
- New EcoSuds Biodegradable Car Wash Shampoo by Wash Ninja® Plans Early Market Release
- OTCWagon Issues STRONG-BUY recommendation on breakout company: PowerBand Solutions, Inc. (PBX)
- Refurbished 200hp Steam Boiler Installed at Brenntag Southwest
- Brihadeesvara Temple preserved for eternity in the Arctic
- Capturing Patient Experience Feedback Data
- Protect Environmental Health with Earth-Friendly Eyewear at SmartBuyGlasses.com
- Kuester Management Group Outlines Ways to Improve HOA Communications
- Asia-Pacific Expected to Witness Huge Demand for Fluoropolymer Materials in Coming Years