Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 438
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 121
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 119
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
Similar on eTradeWire
- QIRT Hosts Educational Conference in Advance of Home Health Industry Payment Model Changes
- Press Conference: American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archaeological Study of the Alamo
- Brandeis University and Open Source Initiative to launch new educational partnership
- Solar Flares & Salazar: An Art/Science Collaboration
- Lee County Tax Collector celebrates first-time drivers with giveaways
- Odyssey LSAT Tutoring Opens New Location in NYC
- National best-selling author Kathy Wakile to teach dessert class at Remington College
- EEACS Boys' Basketball Team to Compete in "A'Town Throwdown"
- The Biome School's Evening at the Opera Benefit 9/13 at Ethical Society
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
I am writing to announce the resignation of Lou DiGioia, CAE as executive director of the MATHCOUNTS Foundation, effective March 31, 2018. Lou joined MATHCOUNTS in 2002 and has served as executive director for 11 years. Although we are saddened by the loss of his leadership, we wish Lou all the best in his new position as executive director of DECA, Inc. and are profoundly grateful for his service to MATHCOUNTS.
During his tenure, Lou spearheaded new initiatives that positioned MATHCOUNTS to grow and deepen its impact. His notable accomplishments include:
• Growing program participation, breaking organization records multiple years in a row.
• Overseeing the rebranding of MATHCOUNTS and reshaping the organization's approach to accountability and measuring impact.
• Overhauling the support and resources provided to MATHCOUNTS volunteers, including the successful execution of two conventions for Competition Coordinators.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Apex Officer of the Week Launches to Honor Police and Law Enforcement Officers
- New Yoga Book Offers "Motivational Lessons" for Lasting Lifestyle Changes
- Toll Brothers Colorado honored for second year in Best Workplace Awards
- Houston's office market recovery hits a speed bump in Q2
• Launching the National Math Club to give students non-competitive ways to participate in MATHCOUNTS.
• Launching the Math Video Challenge to incorporate creativity and technology into our programming.
We are extremely appreciative of the passion, ingenuity and enthusiasm Lou brought to his work at MATHCOUNTS every day. He will be deeply missed by the staff, board members and partners of our organization, and all of us look forward to seeing what he'll achieve in the rest of his career.
At this time, we are exploring options for moving forward. The board is committed to make this transition as smooth as possible and will share information regarding future executive leadership soon. Fortunately, the MATHCOUNTS Foundation remains well-positioned to carry out its programs effectively and maintain the same level of support to our students and volunteers. We are excited about embarking on the next chapter of MATHCOUNTS and are grateful to our community of alumni, educators, volunteers, funders and partners. Together we will continue to help students find their path to math.
More on eTradeWire News
- Made in America! Calling for Municipalities to Reduce Greenhouse Gases – ECOFuelMax
- Flutist Kim Scott Releases New CD "Free To Be" on Innervision Records
- David R. Larson Joins Jmn Logistics & Transportation As Chief Commercial Officer
- New Thought Scholar Reveals the "Secret" of Think and Grow Rich
- "So Long at the Fair" by Pat Herbert is published
About the MATHCOUNTS Foundation:
MATHCOUNTS is a nonprofit organization that provides engaging math programs to middle school students of all ability levels to build confidence and improve attitudes about math and problem solving. Middle school students exist at a critical juncture in which their love for mathematics must be nurtured, or their fear of mathematics must be overcome. For more than 30 years, MATHCOUNTS has provided free, high-quality resources to educators and enriching, extracurricular opportunities to students to lay a foundation for future success. Materials and information are available at www.mathcounts.org. Follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/mathcounts).
Amanda Naar, MATHCOUNTS
- Circadence Wins Silver Award for inCyt from International Serious Play Awards Competition
- The Family Business Antonio's Pizza Opens Antonio's Brew Wall, a Pizzeria & Taproom Concept Featu
- FetchRev Goes Global with Automated Marketing Platform for Local Merchants
- Camping Glamping & More: Your One Stop Shop for Camping Supplies
- SimplePractice Celebrates Partnership with The Gottman Institute
- Your Security Pros: State-of-the-Art Surveillance Systems to Keep Your Valuables Safe
- Accurate Brazing Expanding Operations in South Carolina
- Keno Kozie Associates and HBR Managed Services Partner for Webinar on Bimodal IT
- Flywheel Uses Lola.com and Expensify to Streamline T&E Reporting
- Kitchen Asset: Make Dinner Memorable with Premium Kitchen Accessories
- Ars Musica Chorale Seeks Music Director/Conductor
- National Transportation acquires Destination Shuttle Systems of Los Angeles
- Red River Zoo Consolidates Systems with TRYTN
- Philly vs Everyone as Team Flip Murray brings back Pro-Am Summer League Rivalry to big East Coast C
- Henley printer cuts the cost of LED lighting with grant funding
- Top Spec Mini Pc | Special Offer | £500 Off This Week
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope 4823 8-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope
- Children's Franchises happen to be one of the consistently well-performing UK business sectors
- Whistleblowing E-learning Course Launched by Engage in Learning
- BCS Named to 2019 MSP 501 List of Top Managed Services Providers