Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 602
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 562
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 532
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 510
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 500
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 474
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 413
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 384
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 376
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 344
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Ohio Children's Trust Fund Launches Family Success Network in Northeast Ohio
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- The new dawn of Digital Art - NFTs
- Baby K'tan, LLC Launches New Shopify Website Featuring Many Enhancements
- Anthology of Award-Winning Books Explores Global Concerns in a Child-friendly Format
- Introducing "How To SEL", Life Skills Coaching Series for Parents and Teachers
- Greener Housekeeping Offers Sanitizing Service to Naples, Florida
- Mensa Foundation Celebrates 50 Years of Unleashing Intelligence
Jamie Sheils is a highly trained educator, community leader, and homelife expert who is passionate about helping families deepen their connection with one another. She founded Florida's only Waldorf-inspired public charter school, served in leadership roles, and led programming at both private and public Montessori and Waldorf schools.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
Jim Sheils is an in-demand public speaker and owns a private real estate company that has done more than $500 million in transactions. Motivated by what he saw as one of the most tragic challenges of modern life—the disconnection of busy entrepreneurs from their families—Jim developed the Family Board Meeting process to help business owners bridge the gaps between themselves and their loved ones.
Together, they founded the 18 Summers movement. Built on the idea that we have only 18 summers to enjoy with our children before they are adults, 18 Summers encourages families to nurture their connections and embrace the time they have together.
Interviewed by Winn Claybaugh, Jamie and Jim share a simple method to create lasting connection with our children. Because the entire planet has been faced with complex lessons related to parenting, spousing, and business life during the Covid-19 pandemic, this MASTERS podcast includes powerful strategies for lessening the effects of the outside world on our family relationships.
About MASTERS Podcast Club
Business-Building Podcasts to Help You Achieve the Success You Deserve
More on eTradeWire News
- Free or reduced-price Clinical supervision for masters-level mental health workers
- How to Protect Your Trees from Oak Wilt
- Huge Sale On Top-selling Self Help Advice Manual
- Stump Grinding In Richmond Hill, Toronto
- Pair of 18th century Chippendale mahogany side chairs brings $33,210 in Neue Auctions' April 10 sale
Winn Claybaugh has interviewed over 325 beauty and business professionals, artists, educators, and mentors for his popular MASTERS Audio Club series. His new MASTERS Podcast Club features a brand-new interview every month plus weekly "classics" from the 20-year collection.
The MASTERS roster includes beauty industry icon Vidal Sassoon, actors Gary Sinise and Fran Drescher, Bravo TV's Tabatha Coffey, Sundance Channel's Push Girls, Southwest Airlines past president Colleen Barrett, TV and radio personality Leeza Gibbons, Olympic gold medalist Peter Vidmar, Paralympic champion Mike Schlappi, Millennial-generation expert Lisa Orrell, hearing impaired comedian and motivational speaker Kathy Buckley, University of Nebraska-Lincoln professor of school psychology and noted bullying expert Dr. Susan Swearer, Fred Jordan Mission president Willie Jordan, Teacher of the Year Michelle Shearer, and more — telling their stories and sharing their wisdom to help you achieve the success you deserve!
Learn more at https://www.masterspodcastclub.com and @WinnClaybaugh on social media.
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Tips To Ensure A Quality Bathroom Renovation
- Southern Ocean Chamber Recognizes National Small Business & Tourism Week May 3-7
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- Agile World Season 2 Finale Filmed this Week
- Arkansas Americana / Roots Artist Billy Jeter to Release Long-Awaited Album "Shineye Landing"
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Creatures of Comfort by E.J. Suh is on SALE
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager
- Dream Foundation Supports Young Terminally-ill Artist
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Powerstories' Voices of Youth Theatre Festival Accepting Submissions from Young People, Ages 8 to 18
- Data Precision Emerges as Critical Success Factor for Automotive Lenders
- Xitron Announces Addition of Bill Brunone
- 035 | Tailoring Jeans with Ben Viapiana