Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- Music Fans found a new tool to get closer to their idols
- Stratum Nutrition, North American Vegan Omega Ingredient Supplier of Ahiflower®, Announces Super Plant's Acceptance in the Plant-Based Foods Assoc
- Introducing TrustedCaskets.com, California's Preferred Online Provider for all Your Funeral Needs
- NATP Praises Congress for its Work on the Taxpayer First Act
- Earthhero Becomes Certified B Corporation® Using Business As A Force For Good
- Mobile phone app to keep your text messages private and confidential
- Latest Children's Book Released – "You Can Do It"
- Hollywood Piano headquartered in Burbank, California named One of the Top 100 Music Stores in the World For An Unprecedented 6th Time
- Blackfire's Magnetic Twist Tactical Flashlight Allows For Hands-Free Lighting
The new Samsonite store at the Orlando International Airport makes it possible. Airport retail leader Master ConcessionAir (MCA) worked with the iconic luggage manufacturer to deliver a unique, interactive retail experience that allows customers to try products before they buy.
Located in the pre-security B-side of Orlando International Airport's main terminal, the 850-square-foot Samsonite store offers several interactive zones that simulate authentic airplane experiences. The store even features repurposed airline seats and overhead bins guests can use to see how luggage fits before purchasing. To bring the display to life even further, the Orlando Samsonite store is the first airport store to simulate airplane windows and magnetic signs resembling airplane fins.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
Additionally, the store features a carry-on luggage sizer and luggage scale, as well as flooring treatments that simulate how bags glide over asphalt, tile and carpet.
"Travelers today want experiences," said Peter Amaro, CEO of MCA. "Being able to give them that while delivering piece of mind about their luggage is a win-win and doing that while working with Samsonite, the leader in durable, innovative travel pieces, felt like the perfect fit."
Founded more than 100 years ago, Samsonite is a worldwide leader in travel bags, luggage and accessories, combining style with the latest technology. The brand is known for attention to quality and durability.
The Orlando International Airport store is now open.
MCA has a longstanding relationship with the Orlando International Airport. The company aims to bring top brands and unique retail and dining concepts to airports around the world.
For more information on Samsonite, visit shop.samsonite.com. For more information on MCA, visit www.mca-airports.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
For high-resolution photos of this project, click here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zwdymmas2rxkzzh/AADObQ8Lo5GHtYmn_85rtxFJa?dl=0).
About Master ConcessionAir
Master ConcessionAir is committed to "serving the world one guest at a time." Founded in 1998, MCA brings top brands and unique dining concepts to airports around the world and has received various national and industry recognitions for doing so. The company has a strong presence throughout the Southeast, including in Orlando International Airport, Miami International Airport, Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport and more. For more information, visit www.mca-airports.com.
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community