Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Medbeds and Med Bed Technology See Growing Demand Around the World
- AUSA 2021: CP North America Showcases Combat Proven Solutions for Military, Industrial and Commercial Applications
- MentorAPM Announces Partnership with Australian firm UNGANCO
- Ocean Exchange and the Marine Research Hub Announce Final Plans for October Innovation Event in Fort Lauderdale
- Keith Butler Joins Telgian Engineering & Consulting as Regional Practice Leader
- Praxis Resources Inc. Introduces New Coordinate Measuring Machine And Reverse Engineering Capability
- Choose the Best Chamber for Your Next Project
- The Citizen Science Lab Receives $300,000 Grant from the Eden Hall Foundation for SeaPerch Program
- Screening Eagle Revolutionizes Subsurface Mapping and Visualization
The awards spotlight the region's top young business leaders who excel in their industry and show dynamic leadership. This program, now in its 12th year, honors distinguished businesspeople under the age of 40 who have made a mark in the region at an extraordinarily young age.
A long-time and civically active resident of Plymouth, Badger has been with Massachusetts Maritime Academy for nine years, but has been working in the fundraising field since she graduated college. At the Academy, she has established the first-ever cadet philanthropy program and the highly successful Giving Days at the Academy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
Badger is also an active member of the Plymouth community. She currently serves as Vice-Chair of the Plymouth School Committee, of which she has been a member since 2011, and additionally currently volunteers with the Plymouth Fragment Society (board member), DreamRide Plymouth LLC (board member), Pilgrim Area Collaborative, and Plymouth No Place for Hate Committee. She is an alumna of Sweet Briar College, and also serves as their class agent and class co-president, Boston Area Alumnae Club Chair, and Class Leadership 2000s Decade Co-Chair.
More than 150 nominations for the "40 Under 40" awards were received this year according to Cape & Plymouth Business Media Publisher and CEO Dale Shadbegian, adding, "The 2021 class best exemplifies an entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to community service and potential to positively contribute to the future of the region."
All "40 Under 40" honorees will be celebrated at a special event Thursday, September 30, at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa in Hyannis.
. Follow MMA on FB: @massmaritime; IG: @massmaritime; Twitter: @MMAadmissions; YouTube: Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes