Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 457
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 143
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- TMRWLive! Virtual Experience:The Breeding Ground For Future Faith-Driven Millionaires™
- The Arlington Football Showdown transcends the "HBCU Classic" experience in North Texas!
- Vote to Honor Essential Workers In Gratitude Campaign Organized by Jackie Bertolette At HauteOhio.com
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- Boys & Girls Club of Collier County to host 'Youth of the Year' celebration on Feb. 23
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Tucson Mayor Regina Romero with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 34th Tribute to Mayors
- EstateOfMind's Feb. 13th two-session online auction has militaria, fine art, decorative accessories
- TeeVid Disrupts The Event Industry
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
To start off, this mask wholesaler prides itself in taking care of it's community with their face masks. As a result, the company sponsored bags, business cards, and of course many packaged masks for event.This opportunity allowed Puhff to put their quality and durable products in the hands of the people.
At The Event
"We are so happy to have WMDA's support and even happier to be sponsoring this event!" CEO, Jaheyla Jones explains.
On July 23 people gathered and were able to raise awareness and money for a good cause. The WMDA and mas wholesaler Puhff (https://puhff.com/) pooled their resources to create a safe environment for a good cause. Having masks to provide allowed the WMDA to create a truly safe space and take care of their members.
More on eTradeWire News
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Returns For Second Year
- Sky Zone Bounces in Laveen, Arizona with Grand Opening Celebration
- Six Summit Gallery Presents 'Of Chaos & Beauty' Featuring Artists Vito Bonanno & Samantha Smith
Secondly, being able to provide a required accessory for this event has allowed Puhff to grow as a company and continue to act as a key figure in making face masks accessible and affordable. This wonderful event brings together many different individuals for a single cause. With the WMDA, Puhff has sponsored masks for the golfers as well as masks for the individuals to take home.
In conclusion, this unique partnership is something that has allowed both groups to help their communities and make a positive change. With masks being an integral part of the current reality and the foreseeable future, Puhff is glad to have the support of the WMDA. With their reach across three states, this partnership has allowed this mask wholesaler to reach new markets and communities.
- New Yorker Electronics to distribute new Vishay Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Introducing the 2021 First Flight Society Board of Directors
- Slaine - The Things We Can't Forgive (Album)
- Hit City Digital Records and Supreme Music 2000 Release "Can We Funk Again" by Crystal Band
- Stephen Winston Releases His New Single "One True Story" From The Forthcoming Same-Titled Album
- The City Tutors Builds Free Professional Coaching Program
- Sponsors needed for Blessings in a Backpack event - Brews for Blessings
- Used 2019 Nissan Versa Available in Toronto for Sale!
- Let's Make "National Love Your Pet Day," Everyday!
- Humley Launches Employee Onboarding Assistant to the UiPath Marketplace
- South Carolina-based IMCS Awarded Major NIH Research Grant
- Tips on Preventing & Treating Nail Problems
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Welcomes Attorney Jennifer E. Czarnowski
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- Investor needed BIOXO Solutions LLC is looking for new investors, for this life saving ground floor opportunity
- Hotel Investment Market: Where It's At and Where It's Going
- British Gardeners Vote with their Feet and Buy British
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"