Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 416
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 352
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 312
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 267
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 266
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 202
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 196
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 155
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 146
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 143
Similar on eTradeWire
- Comcast, Palm Beach County Community Members Honored for Serving Caregiving Youth
- Goodwill with the City of Fort Myers host a community-wide job fair January 27th
- Community Cooperative hires Grisel Brewster as director of development
- Today is the Day Changemakers announces Virtual Forum and renowned keynote speaker
- #1 New Release Museum Industry Amazon
- Better Together to host Better Luncheons Jan. 22, Feb. 19 for Southwest Florida parents
- Karmagawa is changing the world one nonprofit at a time
- CAF America Recognizes Industry Leaders with the Excellence in International Philanthropy Award
- Noelle Branning joins Community Cooperative's board of directors
- Dionne Warwick Kicks Off 2022 with the Single, "Power In The Name" featuring Krayzie Bone & Nomad
But in addition to their terrible environment impact - with 53 million masks going to landfill every day in the UK - face coverings and 'masked society' cause great suffering to many people.
Smile Free, the campaign to end mask mandates in the UK, asked for personal stories to illustrate the harms caused by mask mandates. Here are a few extracts from the many responses received.
"I was sexually abused for years as a child where I was smothered and muffled, anything to stop me crying out… so mask wearing has been a trigger for me, both wearing and seeing people in masks… particularly children."
"My 88-year-old mother finds it difficult to put on a mask due to a lack of feeling in her fingers. She finds it very difficult to hear what people are saying to her in shops when they and she are wearing masks, leading to confusing conversations. She also feels hot, sweaty and faint when wearing a mask for more than a few minutes. As a result, she is losing confidence in going out alone."
More on eTradeWire News
- MyDiscountLab.com Announces Name Change to JustLabTest.com
- The Lashe Sale Genuine Mink Lashe Trays
- St Paul Inspection Company Supports National Radon Action Month with Important Information on Radon
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released
- Pacifica Radio Classical Music Show Exclusively Spotlights the Old Masters
"Masks are harming me daily in my role as a nurse. I have to wear them despite knowing their use is pointless in an infection control capacity and that they are damaging to both me and my patient. I find them utterly awful to wear as I feel hot, my glasses steam up and they have a massively negative impact on the nurse/patient relationship."
"I didn't realise quite how much I depended on lip reading and facial expression until mask wearing became mandatory."
"I would feel dizzy and short of breath when wearing a mask. It gradually got worse until I started having flashbacks, very sudden images of my abuser covering my mouth. Naturally this would cause me to panic."
Dr Gary Sidley of the Smile Free campaign said: "Masking the healthy is not and has never been a harmless intervention. The evidential bar to justify mandating a behaviour should be set very high, and the research in support of masks offering protection against coronavirus infection falls a long way short. If people choose to wear face coverings, so be it, but this should be a personal decision for each individual, not one imposed by Government diktat."
For more information about the Smile Free campaign go to https://smilefree.org
- Nagamasa Global's Market Researchers Release the Current Energy Outlook
- Nagamasa Global is Registering a High-Level Demand in Metal Products Trading
- We are the go-to Marketing Consultant Team
- KRAVIS CENTER Honors James Drayton during 16th Annual African-American Film Festival, February 1, 8,
- Restaurant Movie Celebrates 15 Years And Is Still Being Watched
- A Retelling of a Romantic Fairytale
- TVS Television Network Postpones Live Audience Events Pending Covid Outbreak at Headquarters
- Ladies and gentlemen open your wallets!
- Guy Davis, Grammy-nominated Blues Artist, Helps the Hearts of Small Town America
- TimberNook great outdoors children program coming to Falls Church City
- There is Healing for Your Soul Virtual Workshop and Book Club
- The Broken Vessel: The Series 1&2
- COVALT Concrete Floor Leveling, San Clemente
- Nagamasa Global is Launching New Futures Trading Programs
- Nagamasa Global is Accredited as Leading Business Services Supplier at Japan Trading Awards
- PPGJLI Announces Writing Contest to Launch on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- J-Rob Released His Music Video Trailer and Reveals the Music Video Release Date for, God's Got Me
- A New Approach to Finding the Perfect Home
- "History Through the Black Experience" told through two volumes
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club