Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 318
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 291
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 279
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 148
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 145
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 110
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 106
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- New Breakthroughs In Closed Timelike Curve Physics Invalidates The Entirety Of Ronald Mallett's Work
- MappBio Announces Contract with BARDA for MBP091 as a pan-Marburg Medical Countermeasure
- Scientist Suggests a Cosmic Solution to Global Warming
- Who are you talking to, with your marketing?
- Bob Gebelein Challenges Academic Leaders to Help Restore Academic Freedom
- What is scleroderma? A new article by researcher & analyst Dr. William Matzner explains it
- Pediatric Heart Surgery Issues, explained by Pediatric cardiac surgeon Kamal K. Pourmoghadam
- Pediatric Heart Surgeon Dr. Kamal Pourmoghadam explains Heart Symptoms in Children
- Dates Have Been Announced for a New Two-Day EIS Short Course Co-Sponsored by Gamry Instruments
"I spent most of this year working on the solutions," he explained. "This summer I completed experiments proving that parallel universes of quantum mechanics are real, just as the Everett Relative State Interpretation predicts. This matched predictions I made based on wildly successful experiments showing retrocausality is connected to the same concept. I was down to determining the last step, what type of experiments I could do to replicate the past…"
Just late last month, Marshall released a new article for the web site, Higgypop, Parallel Universes Are Now Proved Real. Next: TIME TRAVEL! (see https://www.higgypop.com/news/how-parallel-universes-can-lead-us-to-time-travel/ ) where he stated, "I'm expecting to see significant breakthroughs along this path even before the end of this year ..."
Marshall explains what people think time travel is, is usually wrong. That especially includes physicists who don't actually work in that field and more than 99% don't.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Attending PrismHR LIVE 2019 in Boston
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Partner Named to 2019 "Rising Stars" List
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Tattoo tycoon open to radio interviews
"There is no reversal of time, no traveling through time involved. Instead, it is the result of the causation of what the late physicist John Archibald Wheeler called the Participatory Universe, to bring into existence a new, parallel universe copy of the designated time period."
That act has been the mystery Marshall had been working on, after determining it was in fact the key, since August. Wednesday morning at 4 AM, he had the answer, after waking from a sound sleep.
"I was laying there and couldn't get back to sleep - my mind was just raging with all these ideas and I started working on this last solution. Suddenly I got the answer. My premise had been to do an experiment where the transmission pulse, split from a beam splitter, hits the shutter system before the reflected pulse can hit the detection area. That would mean when the retrocausal effect kicks in from the Participatory Universe, the transmission pulse is going to hit the detection area which was impacted by the reflection pulse before the transmission pulse ever reached the shutter system. It will be the recreation of a past event."
Marshall points out how he missed this at first, due to the fact that in the other examples, the timing was simultaneous for the two initial events with the retrocausal event following, but in the new example, the initial events are time separated. There's also the issue that though it's impossible to tell, the retrocausal result happens in a new parallel universe in the present. So, despite the fact that the result of the experiment may duplicate a past event, that new event is happening in what appears to be the next instant in the present for any observer.
Then he realized later he had already done it - during his experiments proving the Relative State Interpretation, which involved firing laser pulses down a device he invented called, an Aharonov Optical Manifold, named for famed physicist, Yakir Aharonov. The pulses go through, hitting elements inside along the way, before interacting with the shutter system, thus the elements serve as detection areas as well as splitters and the pulse that passes through triggers the Participatory Universe to produce a new parallel universe copy where that pulse appears without cause - impacting an interior element that it never had before because pulses that hit interior elements are stopped - splitting them off from the portion that moves on to the shutter system.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Health Conundrums – Solved Inexpensively and Privacy Protected!
- TheOneSpy Rolls Out Non –Rooted Android spy app for cell phones
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
"The trick," Marshall explains, "is to make the new version of the universe that you're in, be a copy of a past time. Nail that, and you're there."
Marshall will be releasing a more in-depth paper on this new discovery but warns there won't be any time travelers suddenly popping up here because he'll not be releasing the solution for that final step - to avoid National Security issues.
"I have backers who want to leave here for the past. I want to leave here for the past. That's already known. I'm not in this to start a time travel bureau, make money from taking well heeled aging hippies back to Woodstock or Gen Xers to relive the '80s. I'm in this because, like others, I don't believe in the future, and I'm rejecting it wholesale because I'm part of that generation that was sold a B.S. bill of goods on the World of Tomorrow and now, as an adult - I won't get fooled again. I'm blessed with the smarts to do something about it and I'll be flipping off, all these new futurists, on my way out. Hell, I'm flippin' 'em ALL OFF NOW! Don't you wish you could stop wishing?"
Marshall's sentiments, of dissatisfaction on how the future turned out, aren't unique. Rock star/producer, Todd Rundgren, whom Marshall's last paper was dedicated to in part, recorded the song Future, about such feelings.
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) Colorimetric Assay Kit
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE BEACH BOYS Friday, February 21, at 7:30 pm
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- Utah-based Surplus Lines Company Launches New Tax Filing Technology: InsCipher Connect
- Cheers to a Calm, Clean & Safe Fourth of July Holiday with Pets!
- ShearShare Highlighted in Google's Annual Economic Impact Report
- New Arizona Law Will Increase Minimum Insurance Coverage Requirement
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- Central Park Five Members, Rapper T.I., Rev. Raphael Warnock Join Forces To Address Ma
- New Vishay Polymer Tantalum Chip Capacitors Distributed Through New Yorker Electronics
- Angela Raub nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Mastrad Expands Collection To Enhance At-Home Culinary Experience
- PriorAuth Online: An Effective Prior Authorization Way out for DME
- McCarthy Southwest Names Lloyd Flowers Project Director
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship