Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Venture Atlanta Selects Tomahawk Robotics as a Top Technology Company
- Microfluidics delivers controlled synthesis of monodisperse alginate beads
- Stratum Nutrition Welcomes David Hoover as Marketing Coordinator
- Stratum Nutrition® Hires Alexis Collins as Product Manager
- 2two5™ Appointed Agency of Record for LightRX®
- DUG announces appointment of Laurence Letki as Chief Geophysicist
- The future of monitoring drug activity markers during therapy
- Climate Change and the Glendale City Council Election
- The Time Has Finally Come - Marshall Barnes Moves To Totally Destroy Ronald Mallett On All Fronts
- Virtual Rehab Selected to Join the Transformative Technology Academy
Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng Makes Time Travel Announcement on Ground Zero Post Silicon Valley Comic Con
the studio with Clyde Lewis after a wildly successful appearance at the Silicon Valley Comic Con last weekend. In what was become a perfect storm, forming around his successful research into time travel, potential interest from Silicon Valley billionaires, latest breakthrough experiments and paper discrediting rival Ronald Mallett's claims of time travel research, Marshall has emerged the de facto supreme time travel scientist in the world.
"I've gotten all the important parts," Marshall explains. "Why this method of time travel should work. The solid theoretical and practical foundations. It's seamless. I just need the proper equipment to make me feel comfortable in proceeding. I don't rush into things unless I feel they're right. I think that has a lot to do with my high rate of success, that and the fact I actually do real research as opposed to Ronald Mallett, who is a total and complete failure - except for lying about his work."
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
That success includes legally seizing the provisional patent design from UConn's Ronald Mallett which Mallett had misrepresented, and demonstrating how it could never work as is, but would accomplish the demonstration of the existence of parallel universes. The experiment, tentatively called the Boyd Mallett Test, after Ronald Mallett's father whom Marshall has expressed respect for, points the way toward following Yakir Aharonov's suggestion for using quantum mechanical set-ups as engines of sort, for time machines.
In the paper he presented at the Silicon Valley Comic Con last Sunday, Marshall declared human time travel is just one step away from realization and could happen as soon as next year. However, it will be released privately to those who have been funding the research and Silicon Valley billionaires who want to escape, like Marshall does, a future they fear will be disasterous. Instead, they plan to escape to the past - the '80s for the tech billionaires and 1971 for Marshall.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
You can read Marshall's latest paper, Turning Professor Ronald Mallett's Failed Time Machine Design Patent Into A Breakthrough Experimental Platform (He Should've Seen For Himself) at https://www.academia.edu/40106645/Turning_Professor_Ronald_Malletts_Failed_Time_Machine_Design_Patent_Into_A_Breakthrough_Experimental_Platform_He_Shouldve_Seen_For_Himself_ .
You can listen to Marshall live tonight on Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, https://www.groundzeromedia.org/listen-now/
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"