Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 124
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry 101
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- KYOCERA's New AH100A Alumina Ceramic Offers Breakthrough Benefits for High-Voltage Insulation Applications
- X-MAT® wins nearly $1 million Department of Energy contract for battery research
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- High School Student Researcher Elucidates the Anti-Cancer Activity of EGCG in Green Tea
- AESA Awards STEM Scholarship to PhD Candidate Careen Khachatoorian
- The Association of Boards of Certification Donation to Operators Without Borders Funds Deployment of Water and Wastewater Operators to the Bahamas
- Specim expanding their drone compatible spectral camera family
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Dazzles Junior High Students at Arizona Speaker Series Event
- UK lateral flow rapid test manufacturing specialist confirms expansion
- Jet Drone Startup New Frontier Aerospace Announces Leadership Appointment
Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng Makes Time Travel Announcement on Ground Zero Post Silicon Valley Comic Con
the studio with Clyde Lewis after a wildly successful appearance at the Silicon Valley Comic Con last weekend. In what was become a perfect storm, forming around his successful research into time travel, potential interest from Silicon Valley billionaires, latest breakthrough experiments and paper discrediting rival Ronald Mallett's claims of time travel research, Marshall has emerged the de facto supreme time travel scientist in the world.
"I've gotten all the important parts," Marshall explains. "Why this method of time travel should work. The solid theoretical and practical foundations. It's seamless. I just need the proper equipment to make me feel comfortable in proceeding. I don't rush into things unless I feel they're right. I think that has a lot to do with my high rate of success, that and the fact I actually do real research as opposed to Ronald Mallett, who is a total and complete failure - except for lying about his work."
More on eTradeWire News
- Coolsculpting Chicago Nu Image Aesthetics
- Divorce Lawyer San Diego Garwood Attorneys
- Divorce Attorney San Diego Garwood Attorneys
- Food Service Supplier PacknWood Launches New Eco-Friendly Bamboo Fiber Takeout Packaging
- The Mabel Mercer Foundation's Cabaret at Lincoln Center Comes to Live at Lynn for three more perform
That success includes legally seizing the provisional patent design from UConn's Ronald Mallett which Mallett had misrepresented, and demonstrating how it could never work as is, but would accomplish the demonstration of the existence of parallel universes. The experiment, tentatively called the Boyd Mallett Test, after Ronald Mallett's father whom Marshall has expressed respect for, points the way toward following Yakir Aharonov's suggestion for using quantum mechanical set-ups as engines of sort, for time machines.
In the paper he presented at the Silicon Valley Comic Con last Sunday, Marshall declared human time travel is just one step away from realization and could happen as soon as next year. However, it will be released privately to those who have been funding the research and Silicon Valley billionaires who want to escape, like Marshall does, a future they fear will be disasterous. Instead, they plan to escape to the past - the '80s for the tech billionaires and 1971 for Marshall.
More on eTradeWire News
- Que efeito a cafeína anidra tem na depressão?
- Petstar Animal Care of Prairieville Presents:
- Target Arm Competitively Selected for Air Force Accelerator Powered by Techstars
- Peer Executive Adds Industry Leader, Josh Nickell, To The Board
- Eewee Production Launches Two New Beauty And Wellness Products
You can read Marshall's latest paper, Turning Professor Ronald Mallett's Failed Time Machine Design Patent Into A Breakthrough Experimental Platform (He Should've Seen For Himself) at https://www.academia.edu/40106645/Turning_Professor_Ronald_Malletts_Failed_Time_Machine_Design_Patent_Into_A_Breakthrough_Experimental_Platform_He_Shouldve_Seen_For_Himself_ .
You can listen to Marshall live tonight on Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, https://www.groundzeromedia.org/listen-now/
- CLC Hubs at elementary schools
- Sky Zone Madison to Host Grand Re-Opening Event
- Unique as You Boutique expanding selections
- Kaleidescope - A Next Generation Artist Concert - 3/29 at Centene Auditorium
- New Exhibit at Fat Village Art Walk "It's Sketchy A.F."
- FoCE launches Election 2020 voter education resource page
- Take advantage of a 2-1 buydown rate and paid first year of HOA fees at Ventana at El Corazon
- Spring Tea Fundraiser sponsored by CLC
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- Cribs for Kids® Honors More Than 20 Women at 2020 Women of Achievement Awards
- All You Need To Know About Cupping Therapy
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Selected as Small Business Monthly 2020 "St. Louis Top Business Advisor"
- GAI Consultants Relocates Downtown Charleston Office
- abatUS establishes new operations in South Carolina to serve Southeastern markets
- Local Business of the Year Finalist
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker
- BYD helps #ElectrifyAnaheim with delivery of electric buses
- Cobalt Digital's Participation at VidTrans20 Includes Presentations, Demonstrations and 1-on-1s
- Local Nonprofit Announces 2019 - 2020 Volunteer Extraordinaire
- INFINITI HR Reaps Benefits as Quad M Solutions Updates Business Developments at OpenAxess Staffing