Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Algenuity launches new Algem® HT24 photobioreactor at AlgalBBB
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- New Breakthroughs In Closed Timelike Curve Physics Invalidates The Entirety Of Ronald Mallett's Work
- MappBio Announces Contract with BARDA for MBP091 as a pan-Marburg Medical Countermeasure
- Scientist Suggests a Cosmic Solution to Global Warming
- Who are you talking to, with your marketing?
- Bob Gebelein Challenges Academic Leaders to Help Restore Academic Freedom
- What is scleroderma? A new article by researcher & analyst Dr. William Matzner explains it
- Pediatric Heart Surgery Issues, explained by Pediatric cardiac surgeon Kamal K. Pourmoghadam
- Pediatric Heart Surgeon Dr. Kamal Pourmoghadam explains Heart Symptoms in Children
"That will have to be done experimentally," Mallett said with authority in the TV documentary, The World's First Time Machine. Now, once again, Marshall proves that Mallett is wrong and in fact, Mallett has never been proved right on anything dealing with time travel.
"It is the ultimate proof that Mallett is by far no time travel science expert. He's a complete fraud," Marshall says.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
To make matters worse, the solution Marshall came up with, he derived in part from the work of German astro-physicist Rainer Plaga from 1995. Marshall argues that if Mallett were a true time travel scientist, he would've known about Plaga's proposed experiment to test for the parallel universe based interpretation of quantum mechanics - known formally as the Everett Relative State Interpretation. The fact that both Plaga's proposal and Marshall's proven solution, involve lasers which Mallett could've easily obtained years ago - but didn't, just overwhelmingly supports Marshall's contention that Mallett has done no serious research on time travel - just his singular failed attempt which he then passed off as "a breakthrough".
"It just proves conclusively what I've been saying for years now," Marshall adds, "that Mallett is a fraud. There are no other avenues left for him to pretend to excel at - I've taken them all with actual, reproducible experiments that have been done more than 30 different ways. In addition, I've been proving that Mallett's time machine idea will never work and for technical reasons that no one else has imagined. While physicists like Kip Thorne and J.R. Gott have pointed out violations of energy restrictions that must be dealt with, I've shown that at the very core of Mallett's idea is a fallacy - his reliance on closed time-like curves which have no evidence for existence other than being a mathematical graph and even if they did, they wouldn't behave in a manner that would allow the functioning of Mallett's design. It is a complete, total and utter disaster."
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
Even more bad news for Mallett comes from the fact that the Higgypop.com article shows that now that parallel universes have been proven real, the next step is to use this knowledge, and how it was acquired, to finally close the gap to achieving human time travel to the past, something that Marshall says is within reach. That would wipe Ronald Mallett off of the time travel research slate altogether, leaving him with having contributed nothing of value at all to the research but the curious tale of how he scammed the world into thinking he might be the one to make time travel a reality.
You can read the complete Higgypop.com article at https://www.higgypop.com/news/how-parallel-universes-can-lead-us-to-time-travel/.
Jake Shisler/Fame Plan
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community