Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 133
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 112
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 104
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- 7th Annual Reality Television Awards
- LIT ATLANTA crime drama pilot series coming soon stars Horse Wren
- Art Documentary Film "Americart 2019" To Be Distributed by Indie Rights
- RUSHWORKS Integrated Production and Streaming Solutions Enable Easy 'Shelter-in-Place' Compliance
- LIT ATLANTA cast members starring in this amazing crime series!
- Jay Manuel To Release Debut Novel The Wig, The Bitch & The Meltdown
- DSCVR and Momentum Studios ink partnership to create and market exciting new episodes for Twitch, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Fox Sports, and beyond
- QCommunications Identifies Drones as the Future of Delivery on NAB Show Express's On Demand Line up
Now comes See You Yesterday, that Bristol sees as a vehicle promoting STEM education and college for African American youth but contains dramatic science flaws in it which the media has not been mentioning but are obvious to anyone actually "smart" like the kids in the film are portrayed to be. Things like the line that appears in the trailer that's been viral on the internet - "This is something Einstein spent his entire life trying to do...", when in fact, Einstein didn't spend any time at all trying to make time travel real.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Data integration specialist Vorro offers free access to platform and consulting for one month
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
The plot of the movie centers on 2 African American students who attend a STEM school and are geniuses that build time travel technology. When the brother of one is killed in a police shooting, his sister sees the time travel technology as a way to save him from his fate.
Marshall will discuss true time travel science and how far it's progressed, along with how the film gets STEM education wrong, something that Marshall is a recognized expert in - having taught real advanced concept science and technology to high school physics students around the age of the characters in the film. Marshall tested and proved the contention of J.Robert Oppenheimer, that children playing in the street could solve some of his problems in physics, because they have modes of sensory perception that he lost long ago. Marshall's students detected errors made by such famed physicists as J.R. Gott, Kip Thorne and even Stephen Hawking, for which both Marshall and them received recognitions on a state and local level.
Marshall's article, Stopping the Clock on Spike Lee's 'See You Yesterday' (see https://futurism.media/stopping-the-clock-on-spike-lee-s-see-you-yesterday), published by Futurism.media, includes videos, graphics and photos supporting his accomplishments and positions.
"Look, Spike and Stefon have made a movie that pretends to represent a field and way of life that I do in the real world, professionally, and am damn good at it," Marshall said. "It's ridiculous to sit here and not only watch it get misrepresented but to also realize that they're misleading the same youth that they claim to want to inspire. The kind that I have already inspired. Misrepresenting the work of Einstein's life not only hurts the credibility of the movie's writers and producers but miseducates young minds. It''s clearly an example of Spike not doing the right thing..."
More on eTradeWire News
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
- Midwestern Farmers reap benefits of solar power for grain storage systems-Jeremy Lipinski
- Enmarket Opens Store of the Future in Savannah
- Toronto music artist bursts onto music scene
- Demand Justice for George Floyd
And speaking of not doing the right thing, Marshall's article includes an update on the situation concerning Dr. Ronald Mallett, the African American professor of physics at the University of Connecticut, once famous for declaring that he was building a time machine, and Spike Lee, who bought the film rights to Mallett's life in 2008. See You Yesterday has renewed speculation about the fate of Lee's project based on Mallett's memoir, Time Traveler, The problem is Mallett has since been exposed as a fraud and con man, entangled in the World Patent Marketing scandal with former Trump US Attorney General appointee, Matt Whitaker, and breaking Florida law by promoting false advertising. Marshall is preparing the release of a book, exposing Mallett, but the question remains - will Lee still attempt to produce the film? If so, Mallett's reputation will be destroyed before Lee can get the first frame of film shot, so it's likely that he won't have to decide - the decision will already be made for him.
Marshall will also address solutions to police shootings with Libby, aside from protests - which he feels, at this point, are ineffectual and that See You Yesterday just uses as a plot device.
Marshall plans on taking steps to remedy this situation, created by See You Yesterday, and not just standing aside. He has a project that he will announce on This Is Libby tonight, which will be at 7PM EST, only on talktainmentradio.com.
- Heritage at Pennington sees Phase 2 success
- Traditions at Chesterfield's best-selling Alexandria home design is now available for a quick move
- New Online Course Available for Do-it-Yourself Divorces
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Todd Eppert Receives 2019 Brian Tracy Award for Sales Excellence from FocalPoint Business Coaching
- Qwinix Achieves Health and Life Sciences Expertise in the Google Cloud Partner Program
- Qualis Corporation awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Ohana Moments, The Premier Hand Crafted, Long Lasting Rose Shop Launches New Collection
- Michigan Psychological Care Offering Telemedicine
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus Changing Address, But Not Mission
- Santa Claus and Red Skelton Bring Back Meaning to The Pledge of Allegiance
- Rush to Replenish Auto Dealer Inventory Puts Upward Pressure on Used Vehicle Prices
- Qualis Corporation promotes Marc Peterson to VP Strategic Programs
- Team Acme Redesigns City Of Henderson's Vinyl Wraps On Patrol Vehicles
- SHIVA! The newest children's book by Demi
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster