Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5442
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 110
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- American Legion brings moving experience to Fort Myers
- East Passyunk Joins Philly Beer Week with Craft Beer Day - Tap Takeovers, Tastings and More
- Daughter of Holocaust, Nagasaki survivors to speak at Clearwater Baha'i Center
- The Intermission Event vs. Essence Festival: Who will take the stage?
- A Healthy Weekend Bender in Kansas City
- Historic Baseball Exhibition Opens at Morven Museum & Garden June 6
- End-of-the-year student assemblies celebrate character education, student giving, and more
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County announces Love That Dress! event, 'FUNky Fashion Show'
- Kyyba Wellness Announces the First Annual 'Global Consciousness Summit 2019'
Marlena received her Business of Administration degree with a Concentration in Marketing from Worcester State University in 2010 and is currently enrolled in the MBA program at Nichols College in Dudley, Massachusetts.
Most recently, Marlena had served as the Program Event Coordinator for the University of Massachusetts Medical School since 2015, where she coordinated their national medical conference, the Academic & Health Policy Conference on Correctional Health. The annual conference is held in a different city each year around the country. In March of 2019, the conference was held in Las Vegas, Nevada and had the highest attendance in the 13-year history of the event. Marlena also managed the University's Academic Consortium on Criminal Justice Health (ACCJH), an academic membership organization with a mission to advance the science and practice of health care for individuals and populations within the criminal justice system. Marlena was previously employed by Pat Hoey Productions, a division of Sales Development Associates, Inc., from 2004 through 2015, and served as the organization's Director of Operations immediately prior to her departure.
More on eTradeWire News
- Final Homes Now Selling at Obsidian and Windchime
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
"I am thrilled to have the opportunity to return to the Pat Hoey Productions team, taking on the role of Vice President. I will be joining Pat in growing this company, which is already a proven leader in the event and conference management industry," said Marlena "I look forward to expanding our service base to include association management, as Pat and I have extensive experience in this area and can truly serve as an 'all in one' solution for our clients. We look forward to growing our client's membership bases, increasing their non-dues revenue, and creating unforgettable and profitable events. These past four years have given me a fresh perspective and exceptional experience that I am looking forward to bringing to Pat Hoey Productions."
Patrick J. Hoey, President and CEO of Sales Development Associates, Inc. and Pat Hoey Productions, commented on Marlena's rejoining the company, "We are thrilled to welcome Marlena back to PHP. She brings with her a strong foundation of experience, an unmatched work ethic and a wealth of knowledge in the needs of Pat Hoey Productions clients.
For more information on this Press Release and/or on how Sales Development Associates, Inc. and Pat Hoey Productions can help you and your organization, please contact us at (508) 832-3300 or Stephanie@pathoeyproductions.com
More on eTradeWire News
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
Pat Hoey Productions, a division of Sales Development Associates, Inc., has been providing event marketing and coordination as well as exposition and trade show management since 1989. Pat Hoey Productions has produced hundreds of events of varying sizes and across a multitude of industries such as The Boston Home Show Spring and Fall Editions, The Build Northeast Conference & Expo, The Grand Opening of Worcester's Centrum Centre, the Flower & Patio Show, and Opening Night for Worcester Tornadoes Professional Baseball. The firm frequently serves as management consultants for outside organizations producing their own events and trade shows. This June, for example, Pat Hoey Productions will be working with the New England Alarm & Controls Council bringing their conference and expo, the Northeast Security Contractors Expo to the DCU Center in Worcester.
Sales Development Associates, Inc. specializes in helping organizations, chambers of commerce and associations broaden their membership base and increase revenues since 1983 with a success rate that is hard to match. This success is a result of the firm's systematic approach which incorporates high-quality training and motivation, flexible member drive formats, programs customized to fit client's specific needs and a proven commitment to their client's success. Since its opening, SDA has raised millions of dollars for Chambers of Commerce and major nonprofit organizations nationwide.
Stephanie Lent, Marketing Coordinator
- Beautifully updated home in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies