Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cerevo Becomes Afero's First Advanced Tier Integration Partner
- Axiom Test Equipment - Gauging Impedance with the Highest Accuracy
- NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc ends the year with exclusive new BOGO deals
- Medicine Meets Engineering: inTheSmart's (iTS) endoscopic fluorescent imaging system provides high-quality colored imaging in real-time
- VersaLogic embeds performance, security and resilience in new embedded computer
- Frosty Tech™ and Pelton Shepherd Industries Sign Deal
- Lakeside Completes Acquisition of CW Mechanical Limited in Sudbury
- Cambridge Advanced Aerospace Metal Treatment Firm Strengthens National and International Sales Team
- Best Practices for K-12 Library to Makerspace Transformations
- Qualis Corporation honored with 2019 HIRE Vets Gold Medallion Award
This VOSB certification, awarded by the United States Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, via its Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE), follows Marktech's successful completion of a year-long application process. Over the next three years, this certification affords Marktech new eligibility under the Veterans First Contracting Program for federal contracting opportunities and related set asides, with subsequent renewal potential. Marktech is currently the only known VOSB-certified U.S. optoelectronics manufacturer.
More on eTradeWire News
- Recruiter creates Accountant Fee Directory
- Freight Forwarding in the upcoming decade
- France Removals website renewal declared
- Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc. Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The Kimberley Process
- Waster paper baler and other similar baler's benefits and availability
Notes Marktech CEO, Mark Campito, "Speaking equally, as a proud U.S. Navy veteran, originally enlisting under the G.I. bill, and a proud 40-year veteran of the optoelectronics industry, this certification brings a special sense of honor, as it combines both of those rewarding histories. Marktech looks forward to the prospect of new business growth opportunities with the federal government now afforded us with this certification. At the same time, we remain grateful to the many OEMs who champion diversity initiatives within their supply chains, including for U.S. veteran-owned small businesses like ours."
The VA's Veterans First Verification Program affords verified firms which are owned and controlled by veterans and service-disabled veterans the opportunity to compete for VA set asides. During verification, the CVE verifies SDVOSBs/VOSBs according to the tenets found in Title 38 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 74 and 13 CFR Part 125 that address veteran eligibility, ownership, and control. In order to qualify for participation, eligible SDVOSBs/VOSBs must first be verified. Applicants are verified in four unique stages: intake, assessment, federal review and decision.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Quid Pro Quad in a Marital Affair Gone Bad
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services with free pickup and delivery
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Producer/Artist Dave Stewart Releases Single "Do It (Houston Remix)"
- Official launch of France Removals EU domain
Founded in 1985, the Latham, New York-based Marktech has built a strong industry pedigree for R&D excellence. As a renowned optoelectronics engineering, design, and test facility, Marktech's unique core competencies are rooted in its proven capabilities to produce custom LEDs, detector components and assemblies in virtually any-sized quantity. Each product is designed and manufactured to customer exacting standards and is available with some of the industry's most competitive lead times. The company's engineering team also has the necessary full in-house capabilities to perform complete electrical and optical characteristics testing, as well as end-to-end examinations of all optical components, from die level to finished product designs. In addition, Marktech is an authorized Solution Provider for Cree high-brightness LEDs and materials and a member of AIM Photonics. For more information, visit www.marktechopto.com.
Molly Chamberlin, Embassy Global LLC for
Marktech Optoelectronics, Inc.
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Colliers' John Gerlach Team Wins CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award
- Vacant 8.38-acre tract on U.S. 19 in Largo sells for $6 million
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- My Fulfillment Company Provides Expert Order Management and More for the Health and Beauty Industry
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Revered Tiffany name creates elegant framework for Morphy's Dec. 12th Fine & Decorative Arts Auction
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects