Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Women of Color Magazine announces 2019 Lifetime Achievement Award winner
- First Truly Affordable 3D Printable Prosthetic Arm Kits, K+ Launches on Indiegogo
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Introducing .NET Core 3 in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Thiel College's safety program one of two Pennsylvania institutions recognized by top credentialing organizations
- FMD Distribution and Service Welcomes Lisa James
- PADT Awarded U.S. Army Phase I SBIR Grant for Combustor Geometry Research Using 3D Printing, Simulation, and Product Development
- VORAGO Technologies Receives NASA SBIR Award for Latch-up Protection IC
- Advanced optical neural networks that compute at the speed of light using engineered matter
This VOSB certification, awarded by the United States Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, via its Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE), follows Marktech's successful completion of a year-long application process. Over the next three years, this certification affords Marktech new eligibility under the Veterans First Contracting Program for federal contracting opportunities and related set asides, with subsequent renewal potential. Marktech is currently the only known VOSB-certified U.S. optoelectronics manufacturer.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
Notes Marktech CEO, Mark Campito, "Speaking equally, as a proud U.S. Navy veteran, originally enlisting under the G.I. bill, and a proud 40-year veteran of the optoelectronics industry, this certification brings a special sense of honor, as it combines both of those rewarding histories. Marktech looks forward to the prospect of new business growth opportunities with the federal government now afforded us with this certification. At the same time, we remain grateful to the many OEMs who champion diversity initiatives within their supply chains, including for U.S. veteran-owned small businesses like ours."
The VA's Veterans First Verification Program affords verified firms which are owned and controlled by veterans and service-disabled veterans the opportunity to compete for VA set asides. During verification, the CVE verifies SDVOSBs/VOSBs according to the tenets found in Title 38 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 74 and 13 CFR Part 125 that address veteran eligibility, ownership, and control. In order to qualify for participation, eligible SDVOSBs/VOSBs must first be verified. Applicants are verified in four unique stages: intake, assessment, federal review and decision.
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
Founded in 1985, the Latham, New York-based Marktech has built a strong industry pedigree for R&D excellence. As a renowned optoelectronics engineering, design, and test facility, Marktech's unique core competencies are rooted in its proven capabilities to produce custom LEDs, detector components and assemblies in virtually any-sized quantity. Each product is designed and manufactured to customer exacting standards and is available with some of the industry's most competitive lead times. The company's engineering team also has the necessary full in-house capabilities to perform complete electrical and optical characteristics testing, as well as end-to-end examinations of all optical components, from die level to finished product designs. In addition, Marktech is an authorized Solution Provider for Cree high-brightness LEDs and materials and a member of AIM Photonics. For more information, visit www.marktechopto.com.
Molly Chamberlin, Embassy Global LLC for
Marktech Optoelectronics, Inc.
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness