Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Bob Youakim joins Anduin Board of Directors
- JGA Expands IT Services with the addition of Mark Whittenberg
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Great Lakes Business Credit Moves to Expanded HQ, Names New Corporate Controller
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- E Mortgage Capital, Inc Successfully Funds $525 million in Loans
While host Lisa Courtney Lloyd interviews executives in agribusinesses, the issues they discuss are applicable to all businesses that experience seasonality – or peaks and valleys – in their revenues and cash flow.
"Running a seasonal business is not for the faint of heart," says Radius President Bobbi Faulkner, who is featured in the first episode. During the interview she likens the cadence of running a seasonal business to taking a trip on an airplane. The episode wraps up with her tips and best practices. Radius creates and manages supply networks of seasonal live goods for large retailers.
More on eTradeWire News
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
The full 15-minute interview can be found at the Market Maker Agriculture website at: Market Maker Agriculture podcast
The trailer can be viewed here.
About Market Maker
Market Maker Agriculture is a long-term hold private equity company that invests in agribusinesses across Canada and the United States that have seasonal cashflows, supporting ownership transition. Market Maker's approach is to acquire a controlling interest in a company, manage the balance sheet and let the original team (or members of it) continue to operate the company, keeping the corporate culture and legacy intact. To-date Market Maker's portfolio includes three companies, including Radius, as well as Manderley Turf Products and Arkansas Valley Seed. www.marketmakerag.com
Lisa Courtney Lloyd
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients