Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1388
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 828
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 184
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 114
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 107
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- National Ergonomics Conference & ErgoExpo Partners With Wearable Robotics Association
- "Come on a my house!" William Saroyan's First House-Museum Welcomes the Visitors!
- Big Wins for Bianka Panova Academy at the Youth Cup 2018
- Whale Shark Festival Schedule Isla Mujeres Mexico
- New Mobile Video Game Truck Company
- Cityswing Opens First Indoor Golf Facility At CityCenterDC With State Of The Art Simulator
- LatinaMeetup Tour Arrives in New York City Sponsored by Exotico Tequila
- Occupy E Street Fair & Car Show
- Summer Adoption Event & Extended Hours at the Montville Animal Shelter
- Ormond Outpost to Host Robert Arrington at their Summer Bash & Yappy Hour July 21
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
· What is the impact of parallel trade on pharmaceutical companies?
· What are the factors and drivers of parallel trade in Europe?
· Can the parallel distribution and industry work together?
· How has Brexit already affected parallel trade and what are the long-term implications?
· What do antitrust abuses by pharmaceutical companies mean for parallel trade?
· What are pay for delay deals and how much do they cost society?
· What policies are national governments exploring to manage parallel trade?
More on eTradeWire News
- L-Tron Attends 103rd Annual IAI Conference
- Review.Network is Changing the Market Research and Review Industries in a Big Way!
- AquaBlok Stops Leak in Pond Rehabilitation Project
- From Design to Delivery: MFG.com Launches their New RFQ Form for Buyers!
- Construction planned for assisted living and memory care community in Mesquite
- FreshDirect Opens State-Of-The-Art Facility in New York
- Syracuse Skilled Nursing Facility signs groundbreaking contract with 1199SEIU healthcare workers
· What impact does medicine quotas have on patients and will the FMD help?
Amongst participants: MHRA, Merck, Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Medac GmbH, Orifarm Generics, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk, Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis and many more.
· Also in the programme:
Parallel Trade Management Strategies
Janice Haigh, Vice President Pricing & Market Access, PAREXEL
· EU legal issues to be aware of in the context of parallel trade of pharmaceutical products.
Marie Manley, Partner and Head of the Regulatory Practice, Bristows
Pat Treacy, Partner and Head of the Competition Practice, Bristows
Jeremy Blum, Partner, Bristows
For more information about the must-attend meeting and to book your pass, please visit: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/pharmaceuticals/uk/parallel-trade?utm_medium=www.parallel-trade.com&utm_source=P-233&utm_campaign=OP
More on eTradeWire News
- MESSER and CVC FUND VII Acquire Assets in the Americas From LINDE
- ERA Wilder Northeast Welcomes Exciting New Addition Ruba Amer
- Savannah Businesses to Support Kids & Pros, Free Football Camps for Almost 300 Youth Athletes
- New novel created by Rhoda Fegan, author of Elizabeth's Journey
- PureLink Launches Industry's First Ultra HD Matrix Switching System to Support Native & IP Platforms
- New Zealand Takes on Mongolia This August
- Capital floods in for flourishing African fintech and payments sector
For delegate enquiries contact Fateja Begum +44 (0) 207 827 6184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: email@example.com
For media enquiries please contact Lyudmyla Durneva on LDurneva@smi-online.co.uk
---- END ----
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors Annual Alzheimer's Charity Golf Outing
- Vibratory sieves for bulk solid materials installed at chemical plant
- Coming in October from All Due Respect: WELCOME TO HOLYHELL by Math Bird
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Digital Performance Advertising Network W4
- MarketJoy Hosts a Live Webinar in association with AAISP
- Necessary Black: Ceresana Study on the Global Market for Carbon Black
- SEFAR® Architecture LIGHTFRAME® Enhances New York's Moynihan Train Station
- Dentist in Easton Offering Dental Implants and Dentures in the Lehigh Valley
- Solar Innovations Raises $4,500 for Local Non-Profit Organizations
- General Manager, David Gonzalez Joins Independence Title
- Un evento Lectra per costituire un futuro digitale nella produzione di arredamento
- Revolutionary PawPail Pet Waste Station Unveiled at PawPail.com
- Top 10 Superfoods to Help You See at Night
- Fishing Hooks Market – Growing Influenced Proliferation in Anglers
- Trianz Ranks In Coveted Channel Futures' Msp 501 List
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Catholic Hospice as a New Gold Member
- Emergency Dentist Paddington - London W2
- The SME Multi-cloud Enterprise File Fabric is available on the G-Cloud 10 Cloud Software Supplier
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Law Offices of Carl Palomino as a New Gold Member
- Cadcorp provides quality assurance on workload modelling analysis for Surrey Fire