Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks
- WinSouth Credit Union Expands ATM Outsourcing Partnership with ATM USA
- Maple Street gives relief to Louisiana credit unions
- Retired Canadian Air Force Major General Named Senior Vice President of STS Capital Partners
- Idaho Trust Bank Continues Growth, Names Garica Chief Lending Officer
- Alander Lee Pulliam Jr launching a new lending company called ABMCU Lending
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Center Parc Credit Union Donates $2,500 to the Savannah State University Community Garden
Nichols has more than 20 years of experience helping entrepreneurs. Prior to joining American Momentum Bank, he operated Flexible Capital Solutions, which marketed and structured debt facilities for major Community Development Entities (CDEs), banks, Business Industrial Development Corporations (BIDCO) and non-bank lenders.
"We are excited to welcome Mark to the SBA team and look forward to watching him assist our small business clients," said Patrick Fenech, Senior Vice President, Managing Director SBA Lending at American Momentum. "Having known Mark in a professional capacity for several years, I'm looking forward to working alongside him as we help growing businesses acquire the capital they need to thrive. Already, he's closed a $3 million loan to help a rapidly growing business."
Throughout his career, Nichols has helped companies attain capital to purchase equipment and real estate, expand their facilities, improve cash flow, execute acquisitions and refinance debt. He has worked with companies ranging from small or startup organizations to larger corporations with up to $50 million in sales. Nichols has experience deploying capital via multiple government programs, including New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC), Small Business Association (SBA) and USDA Business & Industry (B&I). He is a graduate of The University of Tennessee.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
"I'm excited to bring my experience to American Momentum Bank and look forward to structuring creative financing solutions to help small- to medium-size businesses acquire capital to meet their goals and growth aspirations," said Nichols. "Over the years, I've seen the hurdles that entrepreneurs encounter, and I thrive at finding solutions that help overcome them."
About American Momentum Bank
American Momentum Bank, a Texas-chartered banking association with total assets of total assets of $2.7 billion as of June 30, 2021, provides comprehensive products and services for businesses and individuals. American Momentum Bank has 18 full-service banking centers in Texas and nine full-service banking centers in Florida. American Momentum Bank's strong capitalization, superior asset quality and experienced management teams position it as one of the premier banks in each state. Visit www.americanmomentum.bank to learn more.
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021