Popular on eTradeWire
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 234
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 231
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 219
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 192
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 166
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 125
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 106
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
- ThrottleNet Announces Move to New Offices
Similar on eTradeWire
- Trilliant to Deploy Next Generation Smart Infrastructure Solutions in the Ivory Coast
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- The Silicon Review Names Badu Networks One of the "50 Innovative Companies to Watch in 2020"
- Americans Bombarded by 9.4 Billion Political Robocalls This Year, Says Nomorobo Report
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020
- Smart lifespaces key to unlocking 5G revenue potential
- Personalisation not dead, just evolving
- Waveband Communications Introduces Next-Gen MOTOTRBO PTT Products
- Evolve IP Appoints Pete Stevenson as CEO and Randal Thompson as CRO to Drive Next Phase of Growth
- Award-winning author and journalist Jennifer Moss to deliver a Keynote speech at Connected Virtual Tech Event
Kansas City, MO – Sept 15, 2020 – QCommunications (QComm) (http://www.repack.tv/), a leading engineering, project management and installation vendor specializing in The Spectrum Act (REPACK project), has announced the appointment of Mark Fehlig as Director, Satellite Services. In keeping with QComm's impressive FCC repack accomplishments Fehlig will give oversight and detail customer project advice for best C-Band 5G repack and phased coordination. This goes beyond satellite 5G filtering and IRD retuning to in-depth satellite/programmer transition plans and earth station alternatives. Mark will lead the division's troops nationwide providing program and project management as well as engineering and installation services for the Earth stations for current and yet-to-be customers.
Fehlig is a veteran communications engineer with accomplishments that include the development of satellite uplink and video compression technologies at Scientific Atlanta (Cisco) and Harris Corp. where he served in management-level positions responsible for high-density regions. He then led the transition from analog to digital for both DTV and IBOC FM radio as Director of Engineering for Georgia Public Broadcasting. Prior to joining QComm he held senior systems engineering roles at Wavestream and Jampro Antennas.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shell Point physician receives Quality Champion Award for Florida
- Sunny J. Thompson Joins Snell & Wilmer as Partner in the Washington, D.C. Office
- Tim Hellbusch Explains How to Sell On Amazon FBA and FBM
- Ace Comic Con Announces Limited Edition Exclusives Of The Boys #1 Comics From Dynamite Entertainment
- Want to Buy Website Traffic? Here's What You Should Know
Fehlig sits on SBE's national board and holds the organization's CPBE (Certified Professional Broadcast Engineer) designation reserved for those with a minimum of 20 years professional engineering experience supported by an appropriate body of knowledge along with proper participation and training in the field. Frehlig's credentials also include status as a Life Senior IEEE BTS member, AFCCE full member, ARRL-VEC and a Registered Professional Engineer with NCEES Council Record in addition to being an FCC-licensed Lifetime General and Amateur Extra.
Fehlig earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from The Missouri University of Science and Technology (UMR), and holds an MBA from Quincy University, Illinois.
"Mark brings both technical and project management experience to the table that will be instrumental in adding value for the active FCC C-Band auction and channel repack opportunities for our customers," said Tony zumMallan, QComm president. " QComm is well placed to drive this transition forward and to assist broadcasters across the US maximize their C-Band and 5G opportunities."
- New Exeter Orthodontics Location in Springfield Offers Delaware County Braces
- CGI Targets New MF Markets in TX and Western US; Taps DiSimone to Help Lead $500 MM Investment Push
- DICE Dental Offering Springfield Dental Crowns in as Little as Two Visits
- Great Grandma Invents a New Concept in Bridges
- Registration opens for the 6th Annual Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe Conference
- Binh Pham and R.M. Clark with INtense Publications Announce the Release of The Dragon's Song
- Sync Your Mainframe Data to the Cloud for Insights
- Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale!
- IntegraCare presents free webinars on dementia care
- SquadLocker Simplifies Checkout, Shipping as Buying from Multiple Online Apparel Stores Takes Off
- TVS Sitcom Network Launches on WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix, With More Than 100 Classic TV Sitcoms
- Humorous and Heartfelt: SHELTER by R.A. Conroy Is a Coming-of-age Novel of Rescue and Hope
- Mizner Country Club Earns Another Year On Distinguished Clubs List
- Flagler County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller Announces of Operation Green Light
- Technicolor Expands Android TV Footprint in Canada As EBOX Deploys SAPPHIRE Set-Top Box to Subscribers
- The Compensation Experts appoint SEO Works to lead SEO Strategy
- Award-Winning Author Publishes Covid-19 Lessons From A Dog!
- A New Book Just Released: My Truths, My Triumphs, My God
- Insivia Re-launches SaaS Founder Show
- The Top 4 Benefits of Renovating Your Bathroom