Popular on eTradeWire News
- Trader chatter around MY Size, Inc. (MYSZ) is swirling of a potential acquisition by Amazon (AMZN) 2564
- Delta Technology Holding rumored into entering group of blockchain framework 217
- Digital Publisher Publiseer Distributes Its 111th Musical Album 204
- CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on Blockchain Technology and PLM Usage 130
- "Rose Gold" Is A Brilliant Composition By The Talented Singers Young Eb X Super Saab X M710 124
- NewLeaf Symbiotics Receives Second US Patent 110
- TruAmerica Teams with Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust in $126 MM Apartment Portfolio Buy 109
- SARI today announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire the 90% interests in NMS Group 107
- Mealplanner and MediSapiens receive EU grant for joint project to prevent the onset of diabetes 104
- Producer DubMuzik Mixtape Cover Art Reveal Engages Fans Worldwide 104
Similar on eTradeWire News
- DitraCreative Media Group Announces Soaring New Client
- ABS-CBN TFC, DFA, COMELEC, CFO & OWWA to pursue new global campaigns for overseas Filipinos in 2018
- Hip Hop Artist G-Wreck Releases Debut Single "Lost For The Night"
- GET's CEO Dain Schult, Announces More Fine Tuning of The Big Kahuna Format
- Introducing Eternal Affairs Media To Patreons - Support Needed "the truth powered by The TRUTH"
- Coffin 2 Released on iTunes and GooglePlay
- Nathan Conniry's latest song - So Baby has magical tunes and different lyricism
- Connect TV Web Series Launches Crushing Black Stereotypes
- iDream.tv wins certification from women's business council
- Lunar Twin Music Video 'Coral Sea'
"Mark and Denise in the Mornings" will be hosted by Mark Kelly Tyler, a community organizer and influential pastor of the historic Mother Bethel AME Church in Philadelphia, and Denise Clay a long-time respected Philadelphia journalist who writes for Philadelphia Sunday Sun, Philadelphia Magazine, and The Philadelphia Public Record. The two are known for their innate ability to inform and entertain while engaging listeners on news topics of local, national, and international interest.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Netflix of Documentary Movies
- Nachbeben Records presents Razal with his brand new release entitled 'Hope'
- Enerdooh's Motor Protection Range by GD Rectifiers
- Guada Psychological Services Now Offers Video Therapy
- Parkinson's disease (PD), treating Parkinson's, Parkinson's drugs, Parkinson's treatments,neurodegen
- GAI Consultants Welcomes Leading Indiana Bridge Engineer Troy Jessop, PE
- A different way of doing the Camino de Santiago
"We look forward to continuing to present the type of programming that gives voice to local, national, and international newsmakers of the day from the Black experience," said Tyler. "If you are looking for progressive talk radio that lifts up the often-underreported experiences of the African Diaspora," Tyler continued, "then 'Mark and Denise in the Morning' is the show for you."
"I'm really excited about getting back on the air with Mark to inform listeners here in Philadelphia and beyond," said Clay. "I look forward to interacting with all of you again."
"Mark and Denise in the Mornings" is a production of Tyler Made Media, LLC., a new company co-owned by Mark Tyler and his wife Leslie, and was able to launch so quickly in large part due to the generosity of listeners, friends and family who donated to a Go Fund Me campaign (https://www.gofundme.com/mymorningradio). So far they have raised more than $5,000 in donations and sponsorships. The first major sponsor to step up was POWER (Philadelphians Organized to Witness, Empower, and Rebuild) (https://powerinterfaith.org/), an interfaith movement.
All media inquiries about "Mark & Denise in the Mornings," or to schedule an interview, please contact Tyler Made Media via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tyler Made Media, LLC
- Toll Road Stance Earns A+ TURF Ranking for Sixth District Candidate Ken Cope
- Doc.It Suite Rated a Leading Document Management Solution by CPA Practice Advisor
- Southern Ocean Chamber partners with Stockton University for Feb 28 Non Profit Forum
- GrooveCar Welcomes 17 New Partners in Q4 2017
- BayView Entertainment Acquires Exclusive Home Video Rights to the Inside Sportfishing Catalog
- Meg Aranow Joins Edaris Health as Chief Operating Officer
- Teacher of the Week Awarded to Mrs. Cindy Benson, Fort Edward School
- Sprig Electric Realigns Executive Leadership Team
- "The Lübecker" by M.J. Joseph Released
- Select Outdoor Streaming Network CarbonTV Series Now Available on Netfish App
- Shell Point's 2017-2018 Concert Series presents Washington Saxophone Quartet Feb. 22
- Lee, Barrowman, 'Lord of the Rings' Q&A's, Creators Head Programming At Wizard World St. Louis
- DevOps Dozen winners announced, honoring the best of the best in the DevOps industry
- New Ruggedized Folding LCD monitor - keyboard combos for OEMs and System Integrators
- Michigan Business and Professional Association To Honor Top Women Leaders
- Axiomtek Launches Rugged IP66/IP69K-rated Touch Panel Computers –The GOT815L-511 and GOT817L-511
- National Loan Exchange, Inc. Receives SOC 2 Type I Attestation
- Upcoming Hike to the Base Camp of Mount Everest Offers Opportunity to Change Lives
- Shamsher Khan Launched Online Digital Marketing Training Course for Busy Professionals
- Exceptional Innovation brings leading-edge technology to hotels with iQx certified Samsung Tizen OS