Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 123
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- Private Placement Markets Introduces "equity Lock Residential"
Similar on eTradeWire
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Storage Made Easy Leverages S3-Compatible APIs for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Jigsaw24 earns Microsoft's top cloud status
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- ALLmobility, LLC received Opps4Vets Award
- ASI Presents "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Asia-Pacific" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Piprate joins Digital Twin Consortium
- Ford Motor Co. awards California Pony Cars with 2019 Mustang SEMA Build
The M Revo is equipped with 6 Konica Minolta print heads offering variable drop sizes down to 6 picoliters and 8 levels of grayscale. Because the printer employs single pass technology, only one revolution is required per color. The result is a print speed faster than any other printer in its class. Other industry leading specifications include print object diameter from 40 – 150 mm, print length up to 320 mm and a taper angle up to 10 degrees. Designed specifically for a manufacturing environment, the printer is outfitted with a series of sensors designed to protect its state-of-the-art heads. If UV curing energy can be detected at the heads, the printer will not initiate the print job until the operator corrects the situation. Another set of sensors will stop the rotation of the printed object if an "out of round" situation is detected, thus preventing physical contact between the heads and the printed material. Reliability and robustness are two key characteristics of the new hardware.
More on eTradeWire News
- Three Colombian PODWAY Podcasts from & One U.S. Podcast Joins The U.S. A. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- June Art Calendar & Artists' Mingle @ Barebrush.com
- Prosper Playhouse Partners with UVClear
- Some Are Lovin' Summer Rubbin'!
- Rene Krystle Hamlet Accepts Appointment - Washington Ambassador FoRe! PTSD Awareness
The M Revo was designed to focus on the short to medium runs in the digital container printing market including promotional products manufacturers, beverage bottlers, drinkware producers and cosmetics manufacturers. With a targeted price well below comparable equipment, demand for the M Revo is anticipated to be high. Marabu North America will install and support the printer via their nationwide network of technicians.
Marabu will debut the M Revo with a technology demonstration in booth 5021 at the Printing United exhibition in Dallas. Live printing demos will be conducted throughout the day. Commercial units for sale to end users are expected within 90 days. Be the first to learn more about the M Revo, visit mrevoprinter.com and subscribe for updates.
Marabu North America LP is a subsidiary of Marabu GmbH & Co, a leading global manufacturer of screen, digital and pad printing inks for more than 160 years. Marabu is recognized by customers and the industry for the highest quality products, unparalleled technical service and environmental awareness. The company employs more than 440 people worldwide with its distribution partners exclusively representing Marabu in over 70 countries around the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- iPOP Alumni, Albert Tsai reunites with "Dr. Ken" Cast for Online Event
- Anne Winters, iPOP Alum, Returns in "13 Reasons Why" Season 4 Trailer Debut
- San Francisco Black Film Festival XXII "Virtually Possible" June 18-August 2
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
For more information on this product or others, visit www.marabu-northamerica.com.
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month
- Hampton Roads area, VA towing and truck repair company acquires local waste disposal company
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- What You Must Know About Today's Eclipse - And The Two After!