Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Spring Art Classes for Adults, Teens & Children
- Imafidon Sets More World Records, Becomes The World's Youngest Chancellor?
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Calvetta Phair Celebrates HERstory for Black History Month by Living in FAITH!
- What blades are used to cut window film on a car? - Answer From The Tint Academy Canada
- Musicology Lab and Irving Fine Arts Academy Student, 5 years old Stone Scott wins first place
- YMCA's Model United Nations For Middle Schoolers Begins March 6
- Why Punish Tenured Professor Over Verifiable Statements?
The top 10 highest paying jobs that don't require a college degree are as follows:
- Nuclear power reactor operator: Operates and controls nuclear reactors and earns an average salary of $94,350 per year.
- Transportation, storage, and distribution manager: Plans, directs, and coordinates the transportation, storage, and distribution of goods and earns an average salary of $94,730 per year.
- First-line supervisor of non-retail sales workers: Supervises and coordinates the activities of non-retail sales workers and earns an average salary of $64,590 per year.
- Commercial diver: Performs underwater tasks and earns an average salary of $58,840 per year.
- Elevator planner and repairer: Installs, repairs, and maintains elevators and earns an average salary of $81,180 per year.
- Power plant operator: Operates and controls power-generating equipment and earns an average salary of $86,420 per year.
- Nuclear medicine technologist: Prepares and administers radioactive drugs and earns an average salary of $78,200 per year.
- Funeral service manager: Manages the day-to-day operations of a funeral home or cemetery and earns an average salary of $79,180 per year.
- Power distributor and dispatcher: Directs the flow of electricity through power transmission and distribution systems and earns an average salary of $81,850 per year.
- Petroleum pump system operator, refinery operator, and gauger: Operates and controls equipment to refine and distribute petroleum products and earns an average salary of $64,370 per year.
These jobs require a variety of skills, including mechanical aptitude, critical thinking, attention to detail, leadership, communication, and problem-solving. Some of these jobs may require certification or specialized training, but most can be pursued with on-the-job experience or vocational training.
More on eTradeWire News
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- KiwiQA Services Earns Distinction as a Top QA & Software Testing Company by VendorLand
- Dak Frederick, Owner, 4HG Publishing, LLC Partners with Paperbacks Ink for a Free Writing Workshop
- Charles Gianelloni Elected President of University of Nevada, Las Vegas Lee Business School's Alum
- HIGH RIVIERA, The Graphic Novel: A Thrilling Tale of Romance, Intrigue, and Adventure
For those who are looking for a high-paying career without the need for a traditional college degree, these top 10 highest paying jobs that don't require a degree may be a great option.
To learn more about the jobs that don't require a college degree, visit: https://prosperopedia.com/high-paying-jobs-that-dont-require-a-college-degree/
To learn about alternatives to college education, visit: https://prosperopedia.com/alternatives-to-going-to-college/
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Announcing the Inaugural Taste of Sheboygan
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- B.E.S.T.'s New IAR Course Help Advisers Fulfill Mandatory 12-hour IAR CE Requirements
- SkyLites Drone Show for Vacaya & Celebrity Apex
- [New Book] "Unique Eats & Eateries of DC" Available Now!
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Robertson Lowstuter & The Center For Sales Strategy
- RAIN Group Launches "Sales Capability and Execution Assessment" to Improve Sales Performance
- Country Music Sensation Bryce Vrooman to Release Highly Anticipated Album on April 19th
- 911 Operator Blows the Lid Off of UFO Coverups in New Video!
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- New Book is an Unflinching True Story about the Evils of Racism in 20th-Century America, as Seen through One Man's Triumphant Journey
- Sure Coded: A New AI Consulting and Digital Transformation Agency Launches in Chicago-Area
- Escajeda Masonry & Concrete Ranked One of Pittsburgh's Fastest Growing Companies
- New 70,000 Square Foot Urban Air Adventure Park Celebrates Grand Opening in North Huntingdon, PA
- One Park Financial se asocia con Boys & Girls Club para el embellecimiento del Club Noroeste
- One Park Financial Demonstrates Ongoing Commitment to Community through Impactful Partnership with the Boys & Girls Club of Miami-Dade
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Unveiling Elegance: Crack Glass Solid Brass Table Lamp