Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- Loftus Wealth Strategies Celebrates 10 Years with Strategic Expansion
- Mux Miner Creates New System for Cryptocurrency Miners
- High-end pawnbroker urges caution in post-pandemic fine watch sales rush
- LIVE Market Analysis, Economic Forecasts, & Portfolio Picks from 100+ World-Class Financial Experts
- Retired Canadian Air Force Major General Named Senior Vice President of STS Capital Partners
- Las Vegas Property Management Through the French Workbench Podcast
Iyer, a 28-year veteran of the agricultural and construction industries, specializes in the farm tractor category, and has served a wide variety of leadership positions in North America, South America, and Asia. Iyer's expertise includes international equipment sales and marketing, business strategy and development, channel development, supply chain management, product support and service, manufacturing, and quality assurance.
"As the world rapidly moves towards an electric-powered sustainable future, Solectrac is well-positioned for Mani to take the wheel and lead the team as they scale their operations and drive market share with truly inspiring product offerings," said Alf Poor, CEO of Ideanomics. "Solectrac is the future of sustainable agriculture, and I am confident in his ability to manage the company through rapid growth and expansion in the coming months as the farming and utility operation sectors transition to cleaner and more efficient equipment alternatives."
More on eTradeWire News
- SLIPPED NOTES by Jack Swift is published by Red Rattle Books
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
Prior to joining Ideanomics, Iyer served as president of LiuGong North America, and president and CEO of Mahindra Agriculture Americas, where he led the nearly unknown brand to a "top three" position in the North American market. His record of delivering distribution and supply chain innovation has earned him a reputation for proven results within the tractor industry and beyond.
"I am pleased and honored to accept this important new role with Solectrac as they continue to disrupt the tractor market and rapidly reshape the future of clean and sustainable agriculture with pioneering new electric tractor alternatives," said Iyer.
Solectrac is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ideanomics and started as a family business. The company is located in Albion, CA, and was founded by Steve Heckeroth in 2012 to be North America's first manufacturer and distributor of quiet, zero-emission electric tractors. Heckeroth has dedicated his life to creating eco-friendly solutions that have a lasting impact in reducing our planet's reliance on non-renewable, environmentally damaging fossil fuels. Heckeroth led the search process for the new CEO and will serve as Chairman of the Board for Solectrac.
More on eTradeWire News
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
To learn more about Solectrac's mission to lead the transition to zero-emission regenerative agriculture, visit solectrac.com.
For more information and news on other Ideanomics subsidiaries, please visit https://ideanomics.com.
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership