Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 420
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 349
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 343
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 336
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 252
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 218
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 189
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 184
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 180
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 179
Similar on eTradeWire
- JURISolutions Announces New Website Launch and Service Line Rebranding
- JURISolutions Announces Rebranding of Executive Search Division as JSL Legal Search Group
- Amanda Barritt Named Chair of Henderson Franklin's Real Estate Department
- Florida Justice Center Set to Give Hope to Those Accused of Crimes
- Nordic countries have the best passports in the World
- Veritext Legal Solutions Launches Student Resource Center and Recruitment Materials
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Speak at Legalweek New York on Data Privacy Careers
- The Litigation Lawyers At Chand Snider LLP Add Windsor to their Territory
- Deviant Marketing - Nominated for Social Media Ad of the Year
- New version of the Bidirectional English-Spanish Dictionary by Jaime Aguirre in PDF format
Tony Catterall of Taylors, an affiliate lawyer with Anti Copying In Design (ACID), issued proceedings in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court on behalf of Bridstock Gate, who demanded undertakings to discontinue the importation and sale of the infringing product, delivery up of residual stock and payment of compensation and costs.
On the morning of the trial the Defendants agreed to settle. They agreed the terms demanded by Bridstock Gate, including undertakings not to import or sell the infringing products and an inquiry to assess payment of damages and costs.
Tony Catterall of Taylors said: "We are delighted to have been of assistance to Bridstock Gate in achieving settlement of this dispute. The ability to bring proceedings in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court gives clients who create original designs the opportunity to protect their innovative work without fear of plagiarism. The protection of original designs is essential to justify the cost and effort put in to the creation of new products."
More on eTradeWire News
- NEWMUSIC! From the Basement by H.N.S - Halabi, Neaality & S.P.O.T
- Daniel Forbes has Published Yetti Boys
- Flame Broiler Celebrates 25th Anniversary By Bottling Fan-favorite Magic Sauce
- Carrington College Announces Appointment of New Institutional President
- SmartMallClub Launches software development
Paul Callan, Managing Director of Bridstock Gate said: "We are delighted by the outcome achieved as a result of this action. We take a great pride in the innovative nature of our products and invest heavily in the design of original textile ranges that distinguish us from others in the market. It is essential that we protect the integrity of our designs and I am delighted that Taylors have achieved a more than satisfactory settlement on our behalf."
With offices in Manchester and Blackburn, Taylors is a law firm specialising in all aspects of commercial law. The dynamic and highly experienced lawyers at Taylors are committed to providing the highest quality service through a real understanding of our clients' needs, business priorities and specific requirements.
Group Marketing Manager
- Exploding on the construction logistics industry, MoveIT is Here!
- The Tennessee Werewolves at Whisky A Go Go, February 22
- Live Smart Brings Customized Housing To Medical Professionals of Central Connecticut
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Transition from Working for Others to Franchise Ownership with Totally Nutz®
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour
- What is made of a Weighted Blanket - Weighted Blankets Canada
- United® Real Estate Recognizes Opportunity to Support Nation's Service Men & Women
- R-ECO Launches Creative packaging solution
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- Abigail Noel, Noted Psychic & Activist, Launches National Project to Assist with Solving High Profile Cold Criminal Cases
- Eloros Brings Outdoor Adventure to Las Vegas this February 2020
- Heir to the Underworld: The New Gods of Olympus, Book 1 by JB Dennis is now available!
- MAAT Loops and Fills with MtG Plugin
- Mark Langan Appointed President at SCA Architecture
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- New Year, New You Event at Salt + Sweat
- HD Physical Therapy Now Offers Dry Needling Therapy in Wakefield & Burlington
- Camping Fantasy: Everything You Need For A Successful Camping Adventure
- Hooters Fort Myers Pro Rodeo set for Feb. 21-23