Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 248
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 239
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 186
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 160
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 154
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 147
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 147
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 139
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 133
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric, Criminal Defense & DUI Lawyers, Posts Video About 2nd Stimulus Package
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Becomes President of the American Bar Association
- Ward Law Group Opens New Office In Nashua
- The death of Naya Rivera was an accidental drowning | Criminal Defense and DUI | Red Metric Law
- American Bar Foundation Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth M. Weldon Into the Fellows
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
Tony Catterall of Taylors, an affiliate lawyer with Anti Copying In Design (ACID), issued proceedings in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court on behalf of Bridstock Gate, who demanded undertakings to discontinue the importation and sale of the infringing product, delivery up of residual stock and payment of compensation and costs.
On the morning of the trial the Defendants agreed to settle. They agreed the terms demanded by Bridstock Gate, including undertakings not to import or sell the infringing products and an inquiry to assess payment of damages and costs.
Tony Catterall of Taylors said: "We are delighted to have been of assistance to Bridstock Gate in achieving settlement of this dispute. The ability to bring proceedings in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court gives clients who create original designs the opportunity to protect their innovative work without fear of plagiarism. The protection of original designs is essential to justify the cost and effort put in to the creation of new products."
More on eTradeWire News
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
Paul Callan, Managing Director of Bridstock Gate said: "We are delighted by the outcome achieved as a result of this action. We take a great pride in the innovative nature of our products and invest heavily in the design of original textile ranges that distinguish us from others in the market. It is essential that we protect the integrity of our designs and I am delighted that Taylors have achieved a more than satisfactory settlement on our behalf."
With offices in Manchester and Blackburn, Taylors is a law firm specialising in all aspects of commercial law. The dynamic and highly experienced lawyers at Taylors are committed to providing the highest quality service through a real understanding of our clients' needs, business priorities and specific requirements.
Group Marketing Manager
- New Book for Women Who Love to Eat and Hate to Move
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020