Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 247
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 211
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 191
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 181
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 102
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Digisonics Takes Action to Support Healthcare Needs During COVID-19
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- Dynamic Systems Inc. Announces Language Choices for Input for Food & Seafood Processors
- The Data Value Factory Launches Data Preparer on AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
"I am excited for the opportunity to expand Managecore's service offering within the Cloud Acceleration Program. The Google Cloud Platform has played an integral role in our customer's success to achieve lower cost of ownership for their SAP systems and paving the way for future innovation," said Frank Powell, Partner/President for Managecore. "Our strategic alignment within the Cloud Acceleration Program allows SAP enterprise customers to migrate to the Cloud with no up-front costs to then be paired with Managecore's ability to perform complex migrations seamlessly. Resulting in SAP customers being empowered to make their corporate initiatives to move to the Cloud a reality in 2020."
More on eTradeWire News
- Latest Currency Market Forecast For Businesses. Released Today!
- Ways Technology is Helping us to be Safer Drivers
- Wordpress Website Designer Delivers Insider Knowledge To Cheap Web Design
- Watercore Announces the Launch of a New SMART Reverse Osmosis Desalination System
- HPEC Leading Fundopolis Deal Trender
The Cloud Acceleration Program for SAP is way to reduce the complexities of migrating SAP to the Google Cloud, as well as upgrading to SAP S/4HANA in the process. The Cloud Acceleration program is dedicated to helping customers migrate SAP workloads from on-premises to Google Cloud, or extending SAP solutions with Google Cloud infrastructure and functionality. SAP customers who participate in the Cloud Acceleration Program will gain new architecture templates, migration accelerators, and SAP - focused support, in addition to partner-led assessment services, architecting, and centers of excellence. The Cloud Acceleration program also covers migration costs and offers free infrastructure for up to 6 months.
As a certified Google Cloud Platform Partner and Reseller, Managecore will support full implementation and migration of an SAP environment to GCP. To include a comprehensive migration plan to the public cloud one that minimized the impact to the business and reduces risk to achieve a successful migration project which can also include performing an SAP HANA, S/4HANA, or BW4/HANA upgrade. Once in the Google Cloud, Managecore will support the full SAP application and cloud infrastructure in the new environment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Reducing Novel COVID-19 Stress from a Novel Source
- Chilling Prophecy For Australia
- Best frontal sew in of Julia hair
- Women in Quantum Summit launch event
- World's First of Kind Brand for People and Pets
For more information regarding Managecore's participation in the Google Cloud's Cloud Acceleration Program, please visit >>> https://cloud.google.com/solutions/sap#section-4 (/%20https:/cloud.google.com/solutions/sap#section-4)
Managecore is a certified SAP Partner and the leading provider of SAP Technical Managed Services. Utilizing highly skilled engineers and industry leading technology, Managecore is providing intelligent solutions for the enterprise customer. Managecore is also a recognized leader in SAP HANA transformations, Cloud solutions and Basis managed services.
Managecore is also a certified Google Cloud Platform Partner and Reseller.
For more information, visit managecore.com or call 844-999-3133.
Managecore, Kristin Taner
- InfinityQS Signs Partnership With InControl Systems Limited
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
- Bloomberg Harvard Leadership program selects Costa Mesa mayor
- Brick Scholars is an Inspiration
- Newest PYNKTALKS Guest is a Musician & "Unicorn Magic Professional"
- Makita Trusts Blades Direct & Bladesdirect.net as The Newest Distributor
- 2b Acting release their hard-hitting interactive video 'NO: The Line'
- Outdoor dining and additional businesses now open at The Collection
- R&B's Troy Tyler Drops His Latest Single, "Good Good"
- Battlestar Galactica, One Tree Hill, Star Trek Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Week
- Devin Burrows' THE WRETCHED Score to be Released
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department Chooses RadioMobile For AVL Mobile Data Communications
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service