Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1386
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 816
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 184
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 105
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- The August issue of Story Monsters Ink is now available!
- "Secret Memoirs of Mary Shelley: Frankenstein Diaries" Audiobook Released
- Nate Hendley launches book on Ron Moffatt
- Scott Stevens Announces On Ice Audio Book To Be Released This Friday!
- When You Learn, The World Learns!
- Children's Book, Elara: STEM Girl, Inspires New Generation of Girls
- HALF THE CHILD: Debut novel by William J. McGee explores custody, child abduction and parental alienation — from a devoted dad's perspective
- BeYAH Fitness Brings You An Opportunity! Owner of BeYAH Fitness is also a blogger and writer
- ¿algunos Jueces PodrÍan Estar Prevaricando A Favor Del Grupo Planeta?
- BHC Press to Publish the Surviving Hope Series by Lisa Shambrook
"I consider Communion to be the most significant part of our worship. It is the only thing we do that was commanded by Jesus. I'm thankful for the reminder of what the Lord did for us," said author James Gresham. (CrossLink Publishing, 2018, $11.95, available at https://jamesagresham.com.)
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Take Money Loan Bankstown for Your Wedding Day?
- Enroll For The Best Rated Event Management Diploma In Mumbai
- Kunsh Technologies is looking forward to build more sincere iOS apps after the release of iOS 12
- Eternal Web Pvt Ltd is now AWS Consulting Partner
- Animated adaption of Raymond Carver's "Cathedral" to be shown in Ottawa this fall
- A new outlook for RAPP Middle East & Africa as new Managing Director joins
- Bindaas BITSians Enthral BITS Pilani Alumni Association BITSAA Ahmedabad Chapter
The devotions were developed for use in worship services for preparation for the
Lord's Supper. This book provides a ready resource for someone to use for preparing remarks to share. The devotions can be used as written and most will fit perfectly within your own worship service. Or they can be used as a starting point for someone to add additional thoughts. The book is also an excellent resource for personal devotions as a reminder of Christ's love expressed at Calvary or for personal worship for someone who is unable to participate in worship with the church.
It's Suppertime will be released June 21, 2018 and is available now for pre-order on major on-line book outlets.
"A thought provoking and Biblically based collection of communion meditations that approach the observance of the Lord's Supper from many perspectives." Dr. David Eubanks, President Emeritus, Johnson University
"Through story, illustration, and example, touches the heart and challenges the mind ... The reader of these meditations will be blessed." Larry Carter, President, Great Lakes Christian College
More on eTradeWire News
- Home Guide Rates Pyramid Lawn & Tree Services Jacksonville's Best of 2018
- Ecosmob Announce Omnichannel Contact Center Development Services
- Birthday of the ACEX company was held in the same breath
- Rubber compression mold in Taiwan
- TVD Vinyl Decals launches new website!
- India Paper Market Outlook, 2023
- Microsoft Honors UnifyCloud's Norm Barber with 'Key Individual of the Year' Award at Inspire
"Each of his 52 meditations contains an insight that shows how communion is anything but 'common' or 'ordinary'. " E. R. Hertzog, Vice President, Mountain Mission School, Grundy, VA
"Displays Gresham's genius as a nuclear engineer, couched in the everyman sensibility of a Colorado farm boy... It's a must-have for anyone leading the Lord's Supper on a regular basis!" Tim Jones, BLOC Ministries, Cincinnati, OH
"During my fifty years of ministry... I have taught what I call the ABC's of an Effective Communion Meditation... Accuracy, Brevity, and Clarity... the meditations in this book consistently meet and exceed these criteria." Bill Pullin, Retired Minister.
"This book is an amazing journey through thoughts and scriptures - revealing the steadfastness of God's purpose to redeem His faithful ones." Dick Morris Assoc. Minister, Boone's Creek Christian Church, Johnson City, TN
"Will serve as nourishment for the hungering soul. Enjoy and be prepared to be blessed. "Steve Fair, Senior Adult Minister, Bethany Christian Church, Anderson, IN
"A very valuable asset to anyone who needs encouragement to utilize the Lord's Supper for its intended purpose." David R. Kalb, Missionary to Ghana, West Africa
- New Services that Sierra Nevada Cosmetic and Laser Surgery offers
- β-Secretase (BACE1) Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric) (K388-100)
- TBG Networks welcomes Troy Holmi to staff
- Miami Latest to Gain Popular Motherhood Networking Site
- Appcast 2018 Recruitment Media Benchmark Report Uncovers How to Improve Job Advertising Results
- Payton Stockman will represent USA at Teen ECO International
- Brazen Technologies Highlighted in Recent Aragon Research Report
- Save The Earth Projects (S.T.E.P.) Youth Founder Honored by The Children's Museum Indianapolis
- FitnessOnDemand™ Partners with STRONG by Zumba® to Offer Virtual High Intensity Workouts
- PROJECT/ALIVE President named to FDA panel; nominated for Champion of Hope award
- Prosper From Supporting Global Solutions to Poverty, Homelessness, and Pollution
- Firstest with the Mostest | Valkyrie Development
- Governor Charlie Baker Tours Symmons Industries, Inc. Headquarters and Manufacturing Facility
- The Women's Board of Wolfson Children's Hospital Announces The 2018 Art & Antiques Show Chairs
- Performance-based Software VUEWorks releases FacilityVUE app
- This Security Specialist Suggests 5 Easy Steps to Secure a Home before Going on a Vacation
- Parsippany Resident Lynda Starr Elected District 83 Toastmasters Program Quality Director
- North Brunswick Resident Manny Reyes Elected District 83 Toastmasters District Director
- Join the 40-hour Community Interpreter Program in San Diego, CA!
- New Models Grand Opening at Provenance in Longmont